Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmedeath View Post
    Yes. Yes. Million Yes to THIS! I mean who doesnt love Trance music? Especially gamers.
    The horror...
    Trance is probably the only thing, that sounds worse than rap/hiphop.....

I'd rather listen to ten hours of forks on plates and chalk on blackboard, than ten minutes of Trance "music".....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Hehe, good joke OP.

Id rather listen to death metal, you know that really screamy nordic crap (PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GUT MY METAL BROTHERS, IF IT DOSEN'T HAVE VOCALS IT AINT MUSIC, I know taste differs, but damn...)

Or no, actually Eminem inn the 90's was pretty unique/different, and quit good...but now days I would never listen to anything rap.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    You mean best rapper AKA best music artist out there.

Based God is such an inspiration, I'd throw money at Blizzard to go to Blizzcon if the amazing Based God was there.

Keep it Based people.
    Anyone in the world could rap like him. He flows so slow he has for ever to rhyme and half the time he isn't even rhyming just saying cliche shit.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Lil Wayne? LOL... no homo!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should have someone that internet people like, like Daft Punk. Their new song makes me think of Colbert, lol.

Don't even get me started with my man D flores

He's on par, if not then 10x better than those artist you just named.
    Your utterly tastelessness is like LFR for music.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Because they want to close Blizzcon with music
    Took me a moment to pick up on your emaning. Now that I have, the proper response: indeed.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Just bring Russel Brower and an orchestra in and have them play the WOTLK soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    Anyone in the world could rap like him. He flows so slow he has for ever to rhyme and half the time he isn't even rhyming just saying cliche shit.
    You sir DO not understand true music if that is your opinion.

No one in the world could spit like this. Take a good hear at this and tell me with a straight face that this would not make Blizzcon Based.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Your utterly tastelessness is like LFR for music.
    Tell me with a straight face that this is not one of the best music performances you can have seen in your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lil Wayne is the worst artist/person I've ever seen. He can't rap for shit and he has a whiney nasally voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    If they got Keef to perform, the place would go INSANE.
    Insane from boredom.
    Who the hell is that anyway? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Franksredhot View Post
    Who the hell is that anyway? lol

You're welcome for me introducing you to some real music.

Thank me later.

You forgot to link real music.

15+ Year Old Account
    there is no discussion about taste.
    obviously, rap is not what blizzard's taste is like, hence no rap at blizzcon.

it's their fricking event, so they decide who they gonna buy in for it.

Obviously Blizzard employees do not like rap, anyone who do like rap doesn't work in such places

Thank me later.
    You mean the same 5 second "beat" repeated for 5 minutes and 2 seconds, with a few word changes every minute? Yeah, real music for sure

Deleted

Thank me later.
    I want my 10 seconds back, I'l never be able to unhear this piece of trash.

I'm usually very flexible when it comes to music, but just like with death metal there is no talent, rythm or even an attempt to make a decent tune. It's just 5 second beats repeated for 5 min while talking on the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    His last album won two grammys and was nominated for five others? No rock/punk/heavy metal artist has reached that in more then 5 years.
    Money and success among the stupid masses does not make an 'artist' any good. Unless good means nothing more than financial income. Then sure, he's good. Anyone can make money these days by doing anything. Seen TV lately? 90% trashy reality shows designed for the absolutely dumbest people and music is no different. Rap is a joke, and I don't see how a convention full of super nerds could be any more cringe worthy without adding rappers to the mix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    Money and success among the stupid masses does not make an 'artist' any good. Unless good means nothing more than financial income. Then sure, he's good. Anyone can make money these days by doing anything. Seen TV lately? 90% trashy reality shows designed for the absolutely dumbest people and music is no different. Rap is a joke, and I don't see how a convention full of super nerds could be any more cringe worthy without adding rappers to the mix.
    I wouldn't say rap is a joke, but 99% of the rappers are.

I sometimes like an eminem song, but those often have a fun beat to it with either some deep or funny lyrics. Goes for most popular artist for me though. I rarely find all songs of a band good I think Pendulum is a rare case for me.

Lil Wayne is shockingly bad... I watch boxing and he often accompanies people like Floyd Mayweather to the ring while rapping. Sounds like a patient in a sanitarium ranting gibberish.

Watch this starting at about 3:00 to see what i'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khDSZBM8WuY