Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Doubt most guys would mind, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So as a gay guy how do you feel if a guy did the same?

Would you be flattered or would you be offended?
    While it would be easier for me to stomach it is still not okay. It is my body, I didn't give them permission to touch me.

Pucks body is forbidden fruit!

not ok and he should tell the school officials.. sexual harassment in ANY form needs to be addressed at the earliest age possible. This is why many kids grow up thinking this behavior is ok... they arent told otherwise >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I'm a laid-back/arena-nerd-rager type of guy. I would say: He was probably having a bad day+they may of actually be (sorry ladies), Sluts? If I was Him, I would of just smiled, or shook it off. BUT AGAIN, it is one of those Girls are free to do it to us Males, but if We did this to a Female.. Holy SHIT - 'Rape, Police, HR, Fired, Assassination, Deportation, Drive-By' would be happening on your Punk A$$

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    While it would be easier for me to stomach it is still not okay. It is my body, I didn't give them permission to touch me.

Pucks body is forbidden fruit!
    I guess for me its all a matter of context

If a girl stranger wants to twerk next to me and feel me up in a nightclub i would take it as a compliment just like i would if a guy wants to do so

If anybody wants to take the effort to make bodily contact with me i would take it as a compliment

BTW im a good looking kid and i dont look like trevor philips which is my avatar

Deleted
    Replace the guy with a girl and the three "hot" girls with three "hot" guys.
    Now is it still harmless fun ?
    No, I don't think so.
    Guys are no more meat to have fun with than girls

Quote Originally Posted by Phyl View Post
    Replace the guy with a girl and the three "hot" girls with three "hot" guys.
    Now is it still harmless fun ?
    No, I don't think so.
    Guys are no more meat to have fun with than girls
    Once again you obviously aint a guy

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like fun to them, but they should really consider getting the know the guy first. If they don't know him, it's never okay to slap someone's ass or invade their space like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I might have reacted like the guy in the story back in high school. It just seems to good to be true 3 hot girls randomly flirting so I'm guessing he took it like they were making fun of him.

Or you don't represent every guy on the planet.

This happened when I was at school too, to me. It made me feel uncomfortable and certainly didn't enjoy it, but I just ignored it for the most part.

That being said, the girls would never stick around after slapping your ass, they would hide usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    I'd be pissed if someone a trashy as that slapped me on the ass, i'm attrached to ladies, not girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is rather ignorant to assume anyone who doesn't enjoy having their personal space intruded upon and then having their ass smacked isn't a male.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Or you don't represent every guy on the planet.

This happened when I was at school too, to me. It made me feel uncomfortable and certainly didn't enjoy it, but I just ignored it for the most part.

That being said, the girls would never stick around after slapping your ass, they would hide usually.
    I never said that i did

But i went through puberty thinking that any girl who would even look at me was marriage material

Bottom line is the vast amount of males love female attention cause it plays on our instincts that we are seen as alpha males and therefore desirable

Why would a girl waste her time to slap our asses if they didnt think we were a prime mate that isnt maybe isnt true but for a pubescent male mind it is true.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2013-12-12 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Only when he's holding a sign that says: " Slap me on the ass ".

I never said that i did

But i went through puberty thinking that any girl who would even look at me was marriage material

Bottom line is the vast amount of males love female attention cause it plays on our instincts that we are seen as alpha males and therefore desirable

Why would a girl waste her time to slap our asses if they didnt think we were a prime mate that isnt maybe isnt true but for a prepubescent male mind it is true.
    And I have always been cynical. If a girl is interested in me she can talk to me, not slap me on the ass when I don't know them. It doesn't help when you know they're a slut, though.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

And I have always been cynical. If a girl is interested in me she can talk to me, not slap me on the ass when I don't know them. It doesn't help when you know they're a slut, though.
    Thats a generalization

You think any girl who has sexual confidence is a slut?

Deleted
    Not okay in the sense of equality, but I wouldn't care personally.

Thats a generalization

You think any girl who has sexual confidence is a slut
    No, it isn't. Read what I wrote and point out who or what I'm generalizing.

Deleted
    Thats a generalization
    You think any girl who has sexual confidence is a slut?
    Ironnnyyyyyy

No, it isn't. Read what I wrote and point out who or what I'm generalizing.
    It doesn't help when you know they're a slut

How do you know she is a slut? and what the fuck is a slut anyway and who the fuck cares if she is?

You seem to be insinuating that any girl who likes to slap a guys ass fucks everything in sight