Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Today i discovered....

That you can right click your character frame and one of the options there (among "leave party", dungeon difficulty, pvp toggle etc) is "loot specialization".

Perhaps it was not there before, perhaps i was 100% blind (totally possible), but i have only JUST discovered it.
    After having spent forever gathering offspec gear on multiple chars in LFR/flex etc by ninja-respeccing before boss pull, because i didnt need mainspec gear but had no gear to permanently run offspec yet.

Soooo apparently you can use your mainspec while still getting loot for offspec.
    Today i learned something new.
    We dream, we dream.

It is there for a while but congratz to you!

you should learn to read patch notes

That was put in back in ToT, I think. Maybe even earlier. Quite a nice feature, eh?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    its great for tanks or heals that have gear and want offspec gear!

or the reverse too i guess
    Hi

Deleted
    Today I discovered....

Cliffhanger titles are dissapointing in their payload!

But in all seriousness, congratulations. I hope you can get to work making yourself a truly awesome offspec set, or get those rascally transmog pieces that elude you.

Today I discovered doing flex as a warrior dps is NOT fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    Exactly! I know for myself, I have memorized every single thing a patch note ever said, and never have I forgotten anything in my life, nor may have missed a bit of information while reading something. It feels amazing to be in such good company with like minded people such as yourself! Thank you for pointing that little bit of advice out to the OP, and thank you for making a difference in people's lives. You truly are a stallion among ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post

Please do not respond to posts or threads using reaction or meme images or gifs. MMO-Champion isn't intended to be an imageboard-style site, so use your words!
    Last edited by Daetur; 2014-02-02 at 04:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    that waiting for darkmoon faire is a much more efficient way to grind rep. carousel ftw.

the insane here i come baby !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Hate to say but ya its been in for a while. Totally awesome feature(I normally main as heals).

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me for not knowing about this (just came back after a year off) but can you change loot spec back and forth midway through an LFR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    can you change loot spec back and forth midway through an LFR?
    yeah all you need to do is click what spec you want and you're done. all personalised loot (LFR/Flexi/Bonus Rolls) will work off this selection. change per boss if you want!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    yeah all you need to do is click what spec you want and you're done. all personalised loot (LFR/Flexi/Bonus Rolls) will work off this selection. change per boss if you want!
    Welp, that's pretty much awesome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    That you can right click your character frame and one of the options there (among "leave party", dungeon difficulty, pvp toggle etc) is "loot specialization".

Perhaps it was not there before, perhaps i was 100% blind (totally possible), but i have only JUST discovered it.
    After having spent forever gathering offspec gear on multiple chars in LFR/flex etc by ninja-respeccing before boss pull, because i didnt need mainspec gear but had no gear to permanently run offspec yet.

Soooo apparently you can use your mainspec while still getting loot for offspec.
    Your optimism is refreshing and maybe your thread taught a couple of people this, but yeah, it would be beneficial for you to read those patch notes : )

I found out about it not too long ago as well. It helped me gear up my warrior's tank set. Been switching between loot specs on my paladin depending on whether I needed a Holy spec item or not, so I could switch it to Retri if I didn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Excuse me for not knowing about this (just came back after a year off) but can you change loot spec back and forth midway through an LFR?
    You can even change it mid-fight in case you forget to do it before you start.

Deleted
    Actually... if you can get 9 other people into your group, you can discover more dungeons! Like Mogushan Vaults, Throne of thunder siege of ogrimmar and so on!!!! Blizzard really likes those easter eggs ^^

They really, really should have some kind of "board" that's "physically" in the major cities that lists the most important patch notes for that patch.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post

not sure whether to believe your post or not.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP