Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    i wonder if the new file format will hinder datamining...
    ...and still people make statements opposite what is actually said:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Blue Post
    One of our goals for this very early stage of the Alpha is to test out some new technology in the wild with employees and friends and family...
    It's a F&F Alpha to start.

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Jesus christ, There's just no fucking pleasing you people. Any of you.

The constant bitching about how slow they are, and when they offer you up an amazing piece of progress towards the expansion, most of you react by shitting on them more.

Previous Alpha phases have lasted 4 to 7 weeks and a less limited Beta is pretty soon to follow after that, in most cases.

Skip the Alpha? Why? So you people can fucking complain that it isn't polished enough when it goes to beta?
    Get with the program, These games don't just shit themselves out. Bunch of fucking mouth breathers.

/rant

Happy to see the wheels in motion for a WoD Beta and very excited that datamined information will now be available much more often.
    This is what is known as concern trolling. A hater in disguise trying to turn people away with his toxic attitude. 11/10 on the toxicity scale

10+ Year Old Account
    Another year of SoO for u guys to bitch about!!!! LuLz Lulululululz

/facepalm wrong quote

SoO came out September, even if the Alpha is only 2 months and the Beta is only 4 months that is still a full year of SoO!

Katharanis nailed it though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Says someone who doesnt mind playing with the same shit for 15 months. Youre in the minority
    Who's forcing you to play until it comes out? Tons and tons of other games on the internet and consoles. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Yeah, I have a suspicion that this is what they were holding back the beta for. They've been using MoPaQ for a real long time and to change it up now is kind of a big deal.
    And MoPaQ worked just fine for the last 9 years. There is some ulterior motive to switching to the new format. IF it aint broke dont fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    i wonder if the new file format will hinder datamining...
    Did you read the entire thing? "which means you may begin seeing some datamined information show up in the usual places."

So chances are, no. It won't affect it.

We’ve been hard at work on World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™, and today we’ve entered the Alpha phase of our expansion testing. As part of this, we’ll begin using public servers to host the data, which means you may begin seeing some datamined information show up in the usual places at mmo-champion.
    There, fixed it for you.

Huge datamine inc in 3..2...1...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fionawower View Post
    For all you whiners out there... Blizz has already said the release is 12/20/14 or before. Quit your QQ'in.
    We werent happy with that date either

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey, I'd LOVE to get this Beta. Last beta I had was Hearthstone and Cata before that. I am REALLY looking forward to WoD tho!
    Also, on the Battle.net Client update, I love it. Only that I wish I could change my Avatar aaand also that messages are in 1 windows with several tabs instead of 1 window for each person I am writing with. I love this update tho! Keep the good stuff coming Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Who's forcing you to play until it comes out? Tons and tons of other games on the internet and consoles. :\
    And none of them allow me to play with and socialize with my fellow guild members. Quitting would be like telling your friends sorry, but I aint talking to you for 6 months

Deleted
    Love the battle.net chat!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pretty sure they said why they swapped over... Or did you just not read? Or is this one of those things where everything they do has some evil agenda behind it? >_>
    It's always some evil agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Pretty sure they said why they swapped over... Or did you just not read? Or is this one of those things where everything they do has some evil agenda behind it? >_>
    Yeah, I read their so called reason. Im pretty sure the real reason is for more nefarious like perhaps it makes datamining harder or prevents people from obtaining the game files to be datamined before the patches go live

We werent happy with that date either
    Then don't play. It could be polished and released in full within a week and you people would whine that it wasn't right this second.

15+ Year Old Account
    Says someone who doesnt mind playing with the same shit for 15 months. Youre in the minority
    So you'd rather they rush it and be broken instead? Then instead of threads about how long development is, you'll create ones saying why do pants not show up on any Dranei models or my Hippogryph got stuck on his flight path for the 23rd time this week. Because that's exactly what will happen...

Blizzard doesn't purposely release broke shit like dozens of other companies called EA we won't mention.

And so it begins! When an alpha phase begins it always feel like an opening ceremony. I love opening ceremonies.

Time to stalk MMOC full-time the next 24 hours for WoD data!