Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most Annoying WoW Mobs

Here are my most annoying WoW mobs throughout Warcraft history. What are yours?

http://www.youtube.com/wowcrendor

Sometimes I'm funny, but not really

Timeless isle frogs? Oh and sneaky fel reaver...

Btw burning berserkers are only annoying if you don't know how to deal with them. Scuttler's Shell, Rod of Ambershaping or any CC makes them easy to pass, shell being the quickest way.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2014-04-21 at 09:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Vyragosa for all the times I thought she was the TL;PD.

Pretty much any mob who constantly pulls you toward them or stuns you.

Old school murlocs. Back when you would literally get swarmed to death if you didn't pay attention to their path while fighting one.

Do undead rogues count?

Any mob who refuses to drop a quest item they clearly have. It has four hooves, one of them has to be good enough, right? (Cliche I know, but still annoying.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Timeless isle frogs? Oh and sneaky fel reaver...

Btw burning berserkers are only annoying if you don't know how to deal with them. Scuttler's Shell, Rod of Ambershaping or any CC makes them easy to pass, shell being the quickest way.
    Scary part where many can agree, even though the Fel Reaver makes a lot of noise.. it can still sneak up on us.. and get us...

Yeah, Timeless Isle frogs.. I looked stupid with in full raid gear, I thought, "Hey, they are standing close... MASS PULL!!!"... yeah.. that debuff hitting 10.. make me look.. yeah.. dead
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    op, do you need views on your youtube channel?
    also mine:
    - spiders are stupid with the ensnare

most fun mobs to kill always were orcs for me for some reason or normal humans. i don't need fucking snakes or spiders to have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Scary part where many can agree, even though the Fel Reaver makes a lot of noise.. it can still sneak up on us.. and get us...
    Hilarious isn't it? noise, shaking ground, yet he still manages it somehow.
    @Topic: Any mob which interrupts my casts. Be it kicks or knock backs.

Deleted

Yeah, Timeless Isle frogs.. I looked stupid with in full raid gear, I thought, "Hey, they are standing close... MASS PULL!!!"... yeah.. that debuff hitting 10.. make me look.. yeah.. dead
    They tiptoe, I swear.

Walking on silent little Reaver feet.

And as for most annoying? Definitely the Burning Berserkers. I imagine that, with flying becoming ever less popular with Blizz, we can expect to see even more like them. Sneaky gits.

Murlocs.

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhrrlrlglgllg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinksworth View Post
    They tiptoe, I swear.

Walking on silent little Reaver feet.

And as for most annoying? Definitely the Burning Berserkers. I imagine that, with flying becoming ever less popular with Blizz, we can expect to see even more like them. Sneaky gits.
    Blizzard are talking about mobs in WoD being even more mean...

... my fear is still a Fel Reaver 2.0... *shudders*

Hmm, else, yeah.. those burning beserkers now that I recall. Though, never been a big problem for my Horde/Alliance main, as they are Paladins.. you can barely outrun it then
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Anything on the timeless isle as a melee.

Deleted
    Blizzard are talking about mobs in WoD being even more mean...

... my fear is still a Fel Reaver 2.0... *shudders*

Hmm, else, yeah.. those burning beserkers now that I recall. Though, never been a big problem for my Horde/Alliance main, as they are Paladins.. you can barely outrun it then
    It's more the two by the bridge on the way to Cinderfall. That I always imagine looking at each other, nodding, and then double charging you. Bye bye 70% of your hp.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/uQlxVem.jpg

These! I HATE these!

Burning Berserkers aren't a big deal, those fucking Eternal Kilnmasters are the worst with their charge>stun>Blazing Blow spam. Especially that one hiding round the corner from the GY.

Deleted
    Sharptalon. That motherfucker always manages to sneak up on me every single time I'm levelling in Ashenvale ¬_¬

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i completely agree with the list on the video. HATE U BURNING BERSERKERS.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

murlocs for sure, but the sirens as well - basically anything that stuns or freezes you and then runs off to get help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the tbc annoying birds that swarm you/ dismount you were the most annoying then it would be the blazers on timeless isle as they charge stun you then cast the 1/2 hit spell so god forbid if they get two of them, are on low health or get dazed :S

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones I hate are the Kilnmasters and the big fire elementals in TI, because both can (and very easily will if you're a melee, which is my case) one-shot u. Doesn't matter if u have a healer or even a tank and if you're supergeared... one slightly wrong movement and BAM, you're dead, because they change directions all the time and sometimes u see yourself out of their AoE but the latency doesn't, so... In that moment is very likely that the keyboard ends up flying through the window, in rage.

Deleted
    Crendawg, yo.
    My most annoying mobs are actually kobolds. I TAKE YOUR CANDLE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hozen and virmen, they're odious.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp