10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also it would be interesting if his sword is the only one without a Bankai.
    It makes sense for him not to have a bankai. We have established canon with what it takes to get a bankai. He hasn't done either of those things so it would be a total asspull for him to get a bankai right before the manga finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    It makes sense for him not to have a bankai. We have established canon with what it takes to get a bankai. He hasn't done either of those things so it would be a total asspull for him to get a bankai right before the manga finishes.
    All it takes is 3 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    All it takes is 3 days.
    It takes 3 days with Urahara's technique/doll thing which he doesn't have access to. So it would seem unlikely for him to gain it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    This would actually make total sense, and it'd be ironic since that's what the 11th Squad stands for: physicality over magical ability.
    Nothing at ALL ironic about that , it's actually fairly appropriate...

I do however agree... That would be an AWESOME power for someone like Kenpachi, kinda hope it's either that, or nothing and his Shikai is just a redonkulous Reiatsu boost.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

They don't have three days to tell Kenpachi to take off :P

I'm still hoping it's a weapon that grows (or maybe even changed completely) based on Kenpachi's Reiatsu.

A friend of mine linked this. Don't remember where, but i know somewhere it was said that Nozarashi had a moon part in its name too. Which would make sense if you compare those 2 Shikai's.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    What will it take for zaraki to lose the eye-patch? I dont see anyone but Yhwach or Soul King forcing him to his limit. Maybe i'm suffering the yachiru syndrome. There is no way Ken-chan would lose.

Btw I was thinking about it, Remember when people were like "it could be Yachiru's imagination" because people couldnt feel his power when he came up?

What if he is like Ichigo was to Aizen at the end of that arc, the only reason they can sense Kenpachi now is that he LOWERED HIS OWN POWER to have more fun. He actually is so strong that he is beyond any of them, so they can't sense his power unless he wants them to (like now).

I mean it was just a throw away line, but really if you think about it, Kenpachi is just screwing around now still, just to have fun.

Kenpachi lowering his power so people can sense him? Pfft. More like keeping it as high as possible so strong enemies come his way.

I guess with his refound power he also knows more about Reiatsu and how to sense/hide it. I mean, how else did he get to Yachiru?

Lol there's no way Kenpachi is like that. Aizen was unsensible because he was a Shinigami/Hybrid combo on a god level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda got the Ichigo vibe with Kenpachi's shikai.

giant version of a normal weapon!

It's just funny to see that they look so alike. But yeah, i guess Isshin's will have a similar too then since all 3 of them share the moon thing.

Two Getsuga's and Kenpachi's raw Reiatsu shockwave against Nnoitra. Coincidence? I think not.

Deleted
    Well....that was anti climatic....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    Well....that was anti climatic....
    That.

Was the greatest death.

In the history of this entire fucking series.

Best chapter this week I don't even care just because of how PERFECT that death was. Fucking LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw that coming

Deleted
    This chapter was pretty lame and ended too abruptly, imo. I was honestly expecting at least one more chapter of this fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This chapter was pretty lame and ended too abruptly, imo. I was honestly expecting at least one more chapter of this fight.
    Oh come on, you have to give it to Kubo for finding the most goofy way of killing a supposedly super powerful character. Oh, you can't beat this guy, better imagine yourself as something that doesn't exist and implode, herp. At least Kenpachi didn't get a bankai.
    BfA Beta Time

Well... That kinda sucked. Lol.
    Oh well. No Shikai power explained, too bad :/ I wonder to who we will jump to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Oh well. No Shikai power explained, too bad :/ I wonder to who we will jump to next week.
    Well that's the thing. If Kenpachi doesn't in fact have his Bankai, then Kubo's going to save revealing Nozarashi's actual ability for a later date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I thought they were , didn't he say something about Nozorashi being able to cut through ANYTHING? Or was that just about him being redonkastronk?

Gotta agree with most of you though, kinda lame chapter and I SUPER anticlimactic.

Although this does mean that we'll get a new fight soon, fingers crossed it'll be either Byakuya or Shunsui!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Lame! It was all like bitch I'm Kenpachi. Then Gremmy tried to imagine himself stronger and he blows up because it's fucking kenpachi.