Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I betrayed Ulfric Stormcloak...... I joined the empire in one play through... I AM NOT A TRUE NORD FORGIVE ME TALOS!

being friends with Anders Breivik in-game before he did all that shit in norway. i was a noob playing on Nordrassil, and was in a guild with him. (Well, if it's true that he was the character named Andersnordic, witch i was told a few years later.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I roll need on everything that drops from the last boss in random 5mans.
    I still do this.

Back in Wrath when I used to be really into WoW and still interested in leveling all my characters, I'd do LFD from 15-80 with 2 other friends and we would just need roll and kick people as we saw fit. Used to wildy lure people on old RS too. Fun times.
    Last edited by Solidsteel; 2014-07-07 at 04:24 AM.

Deleted
    Was the harbinger of denied dreams and broken hearts for my guild back in wotlk and cata. My job was to get underperforming raid members on TS and tell them that they suck at the game and could not raid with us any longer. I was also the raid leader and in extension the head of our loot council. With other words, I was the most hated person in that guild. I was basically Ghostcrawler. :>
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2014-07-07 at 04:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    I still do this.

Back in Wrath when I used to be really into WoW and still interested in leveling all my characters, I'd do LFD from 15-80 with 2 other friends and we would just need roll and kick people as we saw fit. Used to wildy lure people on old RS too. Fun times.
    Maybe I'm missing something here. How would that be fun? Is it like a bullying group mentality or something?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

On Age of Mythology (Online) I take the settlements near my teams town centre.

They never like it for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I betrayed Ulfric Stormcloak...... I joined the empire in one play through... I AM NOT A TRUE NORD FORGIVE ME TALOS!
    Ulfric is a traitor you did well son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Ulfric is a traitor you did well son.
    Well, I gotta side with the group that doesn't ban the worship of an actual living god. Maybe I'd feel differently if I didn't have a chat with him in Morrowind. It's just kind of hard for me to separate player knowledge from character knowledge when I know for a fact that one group is just wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    In the old days of MC-raiding I faeriefired Golemagg while walking over that ledge above behind him while we were clearing trash for Sulfuron.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2014-07-07 at 08:27 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I don't recall ever doing anything deliberately horrible, though I did end up exposing a player on my realm forum as someone who slept around after she managed to destroy three guilds by seducing officers, turning them against their guild leaders and then playing the part of the innocent victim when it all blew up into a nasty mess around her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    I don't recall ever doing anything deliberately horrible, though I did end up exposing a player on my realm forum as someone who slept around after she managed to destroy three guilds by seducing officers, turning them against their guild leaders and then playing the part of the innocent victim when it all blew up into a nasty mess around her.
    .............. How the fuck....

And I thought the guilds that banned women were crazy...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

I was playing Shaman in DS on this really dead server. Ironically, I'd transferred there from Alliance to play with a friend, after deciding to clean out some random guild's bank of their Essences of Destruction that decided to give me officer for no real reason. I feel no remorse for that one. They were idiots.

Anyway, after my friend had quit (because they kicked him for being a general jackass, which he was), I was raiding with their 2nd team. I was dpsing during heroic progress. Our guild had 2 groups and we were competing for server first. The raid leader of the first group (and GM) was a holy pally. The raid leader of my group was her boyfriend playing a prot pally. I was a terrible healer, which I told them straight up. They told me it was okay... I'd just heal for Spine and that'd be it. Well Spine was terrible. I lost my raid spot because I couldn't heal despite being basically DPS only.

A couple weeks later, after trying to pug while sticking around in the guild because there were no other guilds worth my time on the server, one of their DPS left so I got to jump in on my warlock (my preferred class and they didn't want an ele shammy anyway). We killed Spine and Madness for the first time. Server 3rd (behind our #1 group and an ally guild). MoP comes around. I tell them that I will not play my shaman because they will expect me to heal. I level both to 90 before we're really ready to raid, though, and they, of course, tell me I need to heal. After telling them to fuck themselves for a bit, I went because they wouldn't raid if I didn't. I knew this would end badly, but w/e. A week and a half of slight progress on NORMAL STONE GUARDIANS later, we get it (and Feng, Gara'jal and Kings) down. Next comes the wall of Elegon. We failed so miserably and I hated healing every second.

I apped to a top guild in need of an Ele shammy on a high pop server. I got accepted and xferred. When I went back a week later to gather stuff to send over with my Warlock, a lot of them were on... my douchebag raid leader included. He bitched me out nonstop. I laughed at him while I was getting tells from people in the other group that they completely understood. His group fell apart not long after.

I feel nothing for the fact that it fucked him over, but there were some genuinely nice people in that group that didn't get to raid because of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    In the old days of MC-raiding I faeriefired Golemagg while walking over that ledge above behind him while we were clearing trash for Sulfuron.
    The Golemagg bridge wand-pull was a favourite of mine on alt nights, as was the Grobbulus balcony pull. Rarely has a single Shadow Bolt caused so much chaos.

Also, Kazzak bombs in BC are the only time I've ever enjoyed playing a Paladin at max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many years ago when I still played games like CoD4, I used to join Search and Destroy matches with friendly fire enbled. When the round began I quickly swapped to my RPG and shot it at my feet, resulting in killing 90% of the team.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Crusader Kings 2 - I regret nothing! Muahaha.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Well it's not something "evil" but...

I was undercutting people so much in FFXIV's market that an item's price went from 1200 each to 400 hehe. I'd always undercut by 100 gil. I didn't really care for the profit because I got it from fishing and I always fish while I'm working.

It took 3 weeks for the price to go back to 1200.

Edit:

Oh I just remembered something evil:

There is a horde quest in Hellfire Peninsula that asks you to go to Zangarmarsh and buy an a beer (I think?) then you give to a NPC and lure him/her (can't remember) to somewhere outside the city then you use a quest item (an item that you receive when you start the quest) and finish the quest. There was a guy that went to Zangarmarsh and got the beer and was luring the NPC so I followed him while I used the quest item on the NPC. I finished the quest and the guy was mad because he couldn't finish the quest.

I felt bad for him a few days later.
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2014-07-07 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Postal 2 and the gas can made me do quite a few.... unethical things back in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrot View Post
    Well, Postal 2 and the gas can made me do quite a few.... unethical things back in the day.
    Burning cats?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

in wc3 i always played NE and used the priestess's owl to great affect. when playing with strangers, i would bait enemy units and reveal the location of allies or other enemy players, so i could attack their empty base when they sent their main force out.

This usually ended badly for the person i had baited them to.

Recently, I've only joined SoO pugs for the bosses I need, and then immediately dipped. I'm a healer so I feel kind of bad but...whatever.