Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrisons - Alliance Favoritism

Quote Originally Posted by Mumper
    With the new follower AI Is it fully implemented in tier 2+ garrisons? They only patrol the garrison now, and nothing else

Nope, still very much a work in progress. Tier 3 Alliance probably furthest along so far.

I for one am sick of the Alliance always getting all the cool stuff. They have priority for everything. At this rate, the horde will probably get a rock and a few blades of grass for their garrisons.

Horde have only ever gotten entire story lines for two expansion revolving around them, PvP imbalance, excellent racials, they got to blow up Theramore, Thrall!!, better quest lines, pvp advantages due to level design, etc....

But alliance gets so much more! Like...... gnomes! and uh.... hmm. I guess Arthas was once alliance?

I'm tired of this imbalance in favor of alliance getting everything!

Yes, cool quests, clear victories and capital reparations are known to be the things that developers do in favor of Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    Yes, cool quests, clear victories and capital reparations are known to be the things that developers do in favor of Alliance

Don't forget letting them have heroes all that clearly belong to that faction, that don't go neutral!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    I for one am sick of the Alliance always getting all the cool stuff. They have priority for everything. At this rate, the horde will probably get a rock and a few blades of grass for their garrisons.

Horde have only ever gotten entire story lines for two expansion revolving around them, PvP imbalance, excellent racials, they got to blow up Theramore, Thrall!!, better quest lines, pvp advantages due to level design, etc....

But alliance gets so much more! Like...... gnomes! and uh.... hmm. I guess Arthas was once alliance?

I'm tired of this imbalance in favor of alliance getting everything!
    Don't you mean horde favoritism? It's still in beta. Everything will be ready for launch

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Don't forget letting them have heroes all that clearly belong to that faction, that don't go neutral!
    Yes because horde heroes don't randomly go insane and (neutral) evil, and end up as loot piniatas. Wait a second....

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yes because horde heroes don't randomly go insane and (neutral) evil, and end up as loot piniatas. Wait a second....

Nope.

/10ch

0/10. Too obvious.

Beta is beta. Just because the Alliance Garrisons are currently more progressed is not favouritism - its just that they have been completed faster.

/sigh

Deleted
    Now we have "Alliance favoritism" too?!

0/10. Sorry OP,its too obvious.

Can't tell of the OP is actually mad or trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    alliance favouritism? have i missed something these last 9 years?

Yes. It has been well documented how much Blizzard favors the Alliance over the years. Death to the Horde.

Is this what the forums have degraded to? Pointless satire posts over how Horde get everything?

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    alliance favouritism? have i missed something these last 9 years?
    apparently so since anyone claiming horde favouritism pre cata would've been laughed off the forum... which makes up 6 of those years
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Because intense orc lore in the last 2 or 3 expansions isn't enough for the Horde.

Deleted
    srsly whats the difference if sometimes 1 faction/race gets more than another. Equality doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Because intense orc lore in the last 2 or 3 expansions isn't enough for the Horde.
    You mean the systematic genocide of Orcs?

PS - None of those orcs are part of the horde
    PSS - every other expansion focused on alliance raced enemies or dragons that turn into humans. does that mean they were alliance expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Im not sure if army of "Hurr im evil" clones can be considered "intense" lore. Following that thinking, elwynn have intense gnoll lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's about time Alliance got shown some favoritism over the Horde. Horde has no right to complain about favoritism after what Alliance have had to deal with from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im not sure if army of "Hurr im evil" clones can be considered "intense" lore. Following that thinking, elwynn have intense gnoll lore.
    Pretty sure he means the amount of spotlight orcs get.

Deleted
    So about those Azeroth Choppers :P ...