Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Pretty funny, they sign all the players they want then the ban gets upheld. See you next transfer window for more appeals.
    Doesn't matter now, they have all the replacements they needed, got in 2 new keepers, a striker a CB and a CM (I think)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Absolute no to Strootman. Man's just had a cruciate ligament injury. Might not even be back to form before 2015. January window target? Possibly, but not a summer signing.
    Ye i know didn't mean they had to get him now, but think he really is the kind of player that could boost us quite abit. And he seems to have a good relationship with van Gaal as well. Thats always a plus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Would be perfect if we could get Benatia and Strootman from Roma! Think those 2 players are exactly what United needs right now
    As NG said , Strootman won't get back in form until jan 2015 at the earliest , and we don't even know if he'll be the same player as he was before , ACL is really serious.

Benatia isn't gonna be sold , not this window and not on january , maybe next summer.

Also , that'll be 80m € total , thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    For 80million id take them! Money isn't a big issue for United atm anyway

Did Benatia sign a new contract with Roma now or how does it look??

Deleted
    For 80million id take them! Money isn't a big issue for United atm anyway

Did Benatia sign a new contract with Roma now or how does it look??
    Lots of uncertainity atm.
    I mean , there's rumors that he's going to Chelsea/Bayern/UTD/City every day , something new comes up .
    Yesterday Sabatini (our woodward) met with Sissokho (Ben's agent) and Benatia , but the outcome of the meeting isn't public knowledge atm , supposedly there were talks of an extension and raise.

All of the Benatia mess blew up because he publicly stated he wanted a big raise , since this season he's shown that he is one of the best around.

I understand his feelings and i also understand that he wants to play for a Top Club , but atm we can't really afford to let him go , since there's no suitable replacement out on the market.

I'm all in favor of selling him , Sabatini knows how to spend his money and get value , i'm sure both Benatia and Pjanic are gone next summer, but selling anyone now would be madness , no time to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Pretty funny, they sign all the players they want then the ban gets upheld. See you next transfer window for more appeals.
    They will appeal to CAS now

Also this hurts those youth players a lot more than it does the actual club (they cannot play).

Does anybody know anything about Carlos Cuellar? We just signed him after he left Sunderland this summer. I know that he played for Aston Villa and Rangers before, but other than that I haven't really heard about him.

Didn't he play for Osasuna before going over to Scotland and England?

If so, then he is scum.

Dunno, the profile on canaries.co.uk didn't mention anything other than playing for Rangers, Villa and Sunderland.

Deleted
    Sabatini spotted on a flight to London , together with Baldissoni (one of our most important managers) .
    Deary me this is killing me. -_-

The dream : They're flying to london and then meeting with City's managers to loan Nastasic , since Castan got injured yesterday.

The nightmare: They're meeting with United's managers and selling them Benatia , then stopping by at Tottenham's and selling them Destro.
    Last edited by mmoc69b3dc411c; 2014-08-20 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit stop getting our hopes up!!! Benatia would be so awesome to get!!

Deleted
    Dammit stop getting our hopes up!!! Benatia would be so awesome to get!!
    You stop chasing our players dammit!
    Mehdi and Strootman are mine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Zevrosh what do you think about rumour of Torres being swapped for Destro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ancelotti has confirmed that Di Maria has handed in a transfer request..... Come on United!! GET HIM!

Deleted
    According to Sky Sports Ballotelli has said bye to his team mates in Milan and it looks like Liverpool are close to signing him

Deleted
    I don't want Ballotelli, I don't rate him very highly at all, frankly at Man city he was shockingly bad at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    According to Sky Sports Ballotelli has said bye to his team mates in Milan and it looks like Liverpool are close to signing him
    ESPN is confirming the same. I'm actually very excited about this. BR has shown to be a real players' manager and I believe he will get Super Mario to take his game to the next level. He has all the physical talents to be one of the best.

Now if this Falcao £12 loan rumor comes true....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    ESPN is confirming the same. I'm actually very excited about this. BR has shown to be a real players' manager and I believe he will get Super Mario to take his game to the next level. He has all the physical talents to be one of the best.

Now if this Falcao £12 loan rumor comes true....
    I also think Ballotelli is a good fit for Liverpool. Not that you will be title challenger just because of this but it sure will help you climb closer towards the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Balotelli will fit in perfectly after the circus of Suarez, you always need a clown at Liverpool it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Zevrosh what do you think about rumour of Torres being swapped for Destro.