10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    To the CFL he comes.
    I think he can carve out a nice career in Canada if he wanted it. He might be limited in what he can do, but he does what he can pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    JJ Watt's contract extended. 99 million over 6 years, including $51 million guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    JJ Watt's contract extended. 99 million over 6 years, including $51 million guaranteed.
    So, he owns the team now? Holy fuck that's a ton of money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, he owns the team now? Holy fuck that's a ton of money.
    He could buy like...1/14th of the Texans with tat.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people already judging that guy on the niners that got arrested? We have due process in this country, right to a trial all that, yet people are clamoring for him to get a suspension already...they can't just do suspend him before any trial or anything, right?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Why are people already judging that guy on the niners that got arrested? We have due process in this country, right to a trial all that, yet people are clamoring for him to get a suspension already...they can't just do suspend him before any trial or anything, right?
    The team can, not the league. Same drama went down with Aldon Smith last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they are raging about how the league hasn't come down on him with the new six game suspension thing for domestic abuse, when nothing has been proven or anything. If he did do it, then I am obviously 100% behind the penalty, if not more, but people pissed he is not already suspended is just sad really.

Also, need more people with predictions for divisions/playoffs for a final count now that preseason is kaput!
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    more of this "they" talk

talk to "they" wherever you heard "they" say this, the opinions of "they" don't need to get dragged in here

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really talk to mike and mike sadly :P Not sure why you don't think peoples opinions don't matter or something? Its not really your place to say what does and does not belong in this thread, it is about the NFL, isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

If you putting "They" in quotation marks is your way of saying you don't believe me, go ahead and watch mike & mike or first take or even some people on sportscenter.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    If you putting "They" in quotation marks is your way of saying you don't believe me
    it was my way of saying I don't care

I don't care if dumb people say dumb things

I can hope for this thread to be smarter than that, but I don't make the rules

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok..well if you don't want to talk about something, nobody is forcing you to lol. Can just skip right over it and reply to something you do care about! Like making a predictions for this upcoming weeks games! I don't think any one person is the decider of what is "Smart" enough to be a topic of discussion lol.

Listing the spread to, though I don't gamble on games, and I am not taking it into account on who I am picking. (And by that I mean, I am picking who I think will win, not actually using the + or - points)

Green Bay@Seattle, Green bay is +6 going by spread

Saints@Falcons Atlanta is +3 by spread

New England@Miami NE is -5.5 by spread

Vikings@Rams MN is +4.5 by spread

Browns@Steelers PIT is -6.5

Jaguars@Eagles PHI is -10

Raiders@Jets Oakland is +5.5

Bengals@Ravens Ravens are -1.5

Buffalo@Chicago CHI is -7.5

Redskins@Texans HOU is -2.5

Titans@Chiefs KC is -4

Panthers@Bucs CAR is +1.5 (What?)

SF@Cowboys Dallas is +5

Colts@Broncos Denver is -7.5

Giants@Lions NYG is +5.5

Chargers@Cardinals SD is +3.5

Just including the "lines" so you can see how much of a dog something I picked is. Picked a lot more road teams then I normally would, strange. Seven road teams, everyone of them other then New England considered an underdog by the people that make those things. This could come back to kick me int he ass, but week one is often times strange!

- - - Updated - - -

Biggest line of the week is PHI/JAX game, not really a surprise. Phi should have a pretty good, fast paced high scoring offence. Somewhat surprised the Buff/CHI line is so high though. Somewhat surprised about the Colts/Broncos line as well.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see how the suspension is so punishing. Yes, domestic violence is terrible and should have a meaningful court-appointed punishment. But, at this point the NFL is punishing for it more severely than using steroids, which directly affects the game. Let them spend time in jail for it, but two-strikes-and-you're-out is way too severe.

10+ Year Old Account
    meanwhile still waiting to hear anything regarding Irsay discipline

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    meanwhile still waiting to hear anything regarding Irsay discipline
    There's been meetings about it I read (I think). He'll get his punishment eventually, I don't doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    There's been meetings about it I read (I think). He'll get his punishment eventually, I don't doubt that.
    Well that was quick. 6 game suspension + 500k fine. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...mes-fined-500k

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I really don't see how the suspension is so punishing. Yes, domestic violence is terrible and should have a meaningful court-appointed punishment. But, at this point the NFL is punishing for it more severely than using steroids, which directly affects the game. Let them spend time in jail for it, but two-strikes-and-you're-out is way too severe.
    It's actually just 2 strikes and a minimum of 1 year suspension with the possibility of a ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Michael Sam is flying into Dallas on Tuesday night and will take a physical for the Cowboys on Wednesday, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. If Sam passes his physical, the Cowboys intend to sign him to their practice squad, the source said.-ESPN

As a Cowboy fan, I'm all for it as the Defense needs all the help it can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Popping molly at the kentucky derby. Pretty hardcore.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    Explains his career.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Saints were just waiting for everyone to set their practice squads before waiving Griffin and re-signing Graham to kick, sneaky.