Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i got mine in wotlk several years ago, i tricked everyone into clicking greed and then i needed and got it
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Can we just have a giant homeless person city where they can live and we pay for modest housing while they do unskilled laborous jobs to help subsidize the cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

Got mine during Wrath, doing Hodir dailies on an alt. So happy I can finally use it on my other characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it by accident few days a go from that big troll boss in Drak'Tharon Keep.

Got it in 10 kills from Saph. I got lucky >.>

Was doing ICC one time in cata, a shadowmourne run. It dropped from sindy trash and RL said whoever wins it keeps it, I rolled 95 and won and the fucker took it anyway.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had it when the content was current from Nax trash. sadly since 6.0 it mysteriously disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    Has anyone else been trying to farm this toy since the patch, and how is it going?

So far I have looted just over 41k trash mobs in Pit of Saron (~540 runs), gotten over 46k gold from vendor trash, 24k Frostweave Cloth, 9 Battered Hilts, 5 other BoE world drop epics and still 0 gorilla trinket. Definitely the worst grind I have attempted in a while.
    Never tried farming it. Just got lucky about two weeks before 6.0 and had it drop off trash in ICC while I was farming for my Shadowfrost Shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure I've only ever seen two of these, and they were both back in WotLK. One was in Naxx while raiding with my guild, the other was while doing heroic Oculus with some guildies. I didn't win either.

Deleted
    Because it's a random world drop of all mobs of the whole addon, I don't think you can specifically farm for that item. Just farm gold somewhere and with luck it drops sometime. But the chance is so low, it would take a shitload amount of time.
    I never saw one drop through all of WotLK, although I played a lot back then. But I got one leveling my monk.

over 115k trash mob kills (which is over 1500 runs) on just one of the two toons I farm Pit of Saron. I have 2 accounts, so I get 20 lockouts per hour, so that means 75 hours of farming for this... I haven't kept track of gold earned, but it's a lot. I have gotten 19 battered hilts, 12 epic boe world drops, and no monkey ball. I only ever saw one drop in wrath, and my brother won it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive seen it drop in Utgarde Keep 3 times and i lost all 3 rolls....

Got mine back in LK days, in UP, from the pat mob in the stuffed animal room. Always one of my favorite items, glad its a toy. One of the best things about it is you can use then, then transform into something else and keep the bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Quidamtyra View Post
    over 115k trash mob kills (which is over 1500 runs) on just one of the two toons I farm Pit of Saron. I have 2 accounts, so I get 20 lockouts per hour, so that means 75 hours of farming for this... I haven't kept track of gold earned, but it's a lot. I have gotten 19 battered hilts, 12 epic boe world drops, and no monkey ball. I only ever saw one drop in wrath, and my brother won it.
    Out of curiosity, does Pit of Saron drop decent coin by the time you loot and vendor? Thought about farming it for hilts on all my toons since only my DK got it during Wrath.

A few years back it dropped for me off one of the big skeletons in front of ICC - which I didn't think even dropped loot. Thank god I didn't have to farm it.

I finished grinding up the two kinds of dice I didn't have the other night, fortunately they were nowhere near as hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A few years back it dropped for me off one of the big skeletons in front of ICC - which I didn't think even dropped loot. Thank god I didn't have to farm it.

I finished grinding up the two kinds of dice I didn't have the other night, fortunately they were nowhere near as hard.
    I've had worse luck with the dice so far than the sphere. The dice just refuse to drop (pickpocket) for me.

Deleted
    I got mine this week from the trash in the room where Freya is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariandra View Post
    I got mine this week from the trash in the room where Freya is.
    this might be a good place to farm, thanks for the tip

This farm is currently driving me absolutely nuts. And the frostweave isn't moving at all on my cluster.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I've seen about 8 or 9 total, all during Wrath era. I won 5 of them and with deep sadness (since they were bound to different toons) I had to delete 4 of them to free up more space to hoard junk.

Fun item though, most of my drops were in heroic 5 man dungeons. The only specific dungeon I recall was Pinnacle off trash, but I do know it's just a really low world drop for all Wrath content. And yes I ran a fuckton of dungeons. Always have until the dreadful MoP ones.

Noticed some talk about the dices. Easily over 5,000 pickpockets and I've yet to get a single one. See a guildie spend less than 2 hours and get all 3, Idonteven.
    Stay salty my friends.

Got mine a week or two before 6.0 dropped, was helping a guildmate with his weekly Shadowmourne run in Heroic 25 ICC and it dropped! I was so excited and had wanted it ever since I started playing and my buddy passed it to me for helping him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    What addon is this?
    Rarity I believe.