Deleted

Unhappy Enhancement addon help

Hello!

I recently (yesterday) decided to unfreeze my account for WoD and do some little preperation for launch day.
    As i have been fan of my (enhancement) shaman ever since i started playing, i wanted to pick enhancement for leveling and possible some HC dungeons when i hit 100.

In WotLK i used ShockandAwe to help me get trough the fights (im not that great of a DPS player) as i am not that good in keeping priority for spells.
    (intro done)

I downloaded ShockandAwe but i can't get it to work when im in game. The addon is enabled but nothing happens, even when i type /saa config
    Then i read the sticky and found Enhancement Technique to be a good replacement for it, also downloaded this and enabled it.
    But with this addon i got the same problem, nothing in game is showing and can't config anything. (other addons are working fine)

Is there anyone with a similiar problem or have with a tip for me on what i can do to get it working?

If you need more info, let me know
    Thnx in advance!

Why don't you read up on the new changes and learn the spec by playing it,
    instead of pressing a button that shows up on your screen by an addon. Monkeys can do this.
    No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Soultrapper View Post
    instead of pressing a button that shows up on your screen by an addon. Monkeys can do this.
    No offense.
    Soultrapper, if you can't answer the question that was asked, then stay the hell out of the thread. Your post IS offensive, and completely useless. Don't assume, that just because the guy is asking a specific question about an addon, that he isn't also doing forum research on his spec. If I were him, posters like you would make me NOT want to do any forum research.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoithFrostmane View Post
    Hello!

I recently (yesterday) decided to unfreeze my account for WoD and do some little preperation for launch day.
    As i have been fan of my (enhancement) shaman ever since i started playing, i wanted to pick enhancement for leveling and possible some HC dungeons when i hit 100.

In WotLK i used ShockandAwe to help me get trough the fights (im not that great of a DPS player) as i am not that good in keeping priority for spells.
    (intro done)

I downloaded ShockandAwe but i can't get it to work when im in game. The addon is enabled but nothing happens, even when i type /saa config
    Then i read the sticky and found Enhancement Technique to be a good replacement for it, also downloaded this and enabled it.
    But with this addon i got the same problem, nothing in game is showing and can't config anything. (other addons are working fine)

Is there anyone with a similiar problem or have with a tip for me on what i can do to get it working?

If you need more info, let me know
    Thnx in advance!
    The current favorite seems to be Hekili, which is published and maintained by a user of the same name, on these forums. I briefly tried Hekili myself, and it looks very clean, but for the moment, I'm sticking with "Tell Me When," using a custom string I made up.

"Tell Me When" and "Weakauras 2" are both timer addons that have to be customized, but some forum and google searching can lead you to plenty of strings that you can import and tweak, for your preference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultrapper View Post
    No offense.
    Weird thing to say an assume, better to not post anything if you have nothing to add to the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    The current favorite seems to be Hekili, which is published and maintained by a user of the same name, on these forums. I briefly tried Hekili myself, and it looks very clean, but for the moment, I'm sticking with "Tell Me When," using a custom string I made up.

"Tell Me When" and "Weakauras 2" are both timer addons that have to be customized, but some forum and google searching can lead you to plenty of strings that you can import and tweak, for your preference.
    Thanks for the info, will be sure to check both out!
    Maybe i also prefer to modify an addon, but need to see it first.