Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If one president breaks the law, does that make it okay for any president? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Eh given the size and scope of the IRS I don't see any reason to think that one office was simply mistaken.
    I'm not following your point.

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    What have I said that's BS? I've only stated facts so far and am asking you guys when he'll get impeached? Please stop trying to derail the thread. Post your thoughts or get out and don't read it.
    And people said he won't, then you say he will still, and there's no proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Guess everything will be peachy in the U.S. after that....
    10/10 thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, in general "Fox News" is kinda used (By me, at least) as a catch-all to describe that portion of the media dedicated to insane right-wing conspiracy theories and Obama-hate. Not neccessarily just "Fox News" specifically.
    Ah, I see now. Makes sense, easier to say constantly than "insane right-wing conspiracy theories and Obama-hate" over and over again.

In fact, I even copy and pasted the quotation part in because I was too lazy to type that.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I'm not following your point.
    Just that no one should leap to conclusions of conspiracy based on the given.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Conspiracy Theories =/= Facts
    Please elaborate. All I've said are facts.
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

impeachment is terrible there is no grounds of impeachment and there will still be 46 democrats in the senate, whats the point of impeaching, we also know under clinton when republicans impeached him his popularity soared, seems like a terrible political move.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You have not stated any facts. You can't just say something is true or a fact without providing proof and you have yet to do that.

Also what president and congress has not done something unconstitutional ever?

I love how people still think the president has 100% and is ruler over all when infact congress runs the show.

You don't like how shit is don't blame the president look at the real problem....congress.
    Funny story, I remember Speaker Boehner was railing on President Obama on immigration for acting unilaterally.

However, when John Boehner tried to put the immigration bill to a vote, the Tea Party wing of the Republican party threw a fit, and he had to remove the bill from consideration.

Then he goes on a press conference saying that the President can and should act unilaterally on the issue of immigration.

That about face was hilarious on so many levels.

'President Obama can't act unilaterally on immigration! President should act unilaterally on immigration!'

Jesus, if you're going to throw shit at Obama, at least keep a consistent narrative.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Once you elaborate on your original post. :l

Just about every scandal he's involved in ...IRS? etc.
    No evidence whatsoever that he was involved in anything related to that cluster fuck.

And what is your definition of fact?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just that no one should leap to conclusions of conspiracy based on the given.
    I'm not. But it certainly warrants investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is emphatically not a defense. If you believe it to be true, it's a call to action, to break a cycle of bad behavior.
    Spectral, for as much as we disagree, I might consider you to have integrity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    What have I said that's BS? I've only stated facts so far and am asking you guys when he'll get impeached? Please stop trying to derail the thread. Post your thoughts or get out and don't read it.
    You haven't stated any facts yet. We have asked for examples of what you feel is something that he has done that is illegal and you dismissed that by saying take your pick. You have stated nothing more than Fox News and friends opinions which you have made your own. Please be specific on any one thing you can link proof of him doing illegally.

If one president breaks the law, does that make it okay for any president? No.
    No it dosen't but when one president can comment a war crime and make many unconstitutional actions why do you expect the group who defended that president to try to impeach one that has barely done anything unconstitutional.

Once again provide us with proof for ur claims about Obama doing unconstitutional stuff.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    You haven't stated any facts yet. We have asked for examples of what you feel is something that he has done that is illegal and you dismissed that by saying take your pick. You have stated nothing more than Fox News and friends opinions which you have made your own. Please be specific on any one thing you can link proof of him doing illegally.
    I'm guess his definition of fact means that it is so self evident that it precludes him from presenting any evidence or citations to support his claims.

It's like saying something is a fact, because I said its a fact.

Never happen. Can you imagine the riots and backlash over impeaching the 1st Black President.....well half black president anyways......it would make the King and Brown riots look like a nice afternoon in the park.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Never happen. Can you imagine the riots and backlash over impeaching the 1st Black President.....well half black president anyways......it would make the King and Brown riots look like a nice afternoon in the park.
    I think it will be entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Jesus, if you're going to throw shit at Obama, at least keep a consistent narrative.
    Right...

People really shouldn't throw stones in a glass house...Just saying.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Once again provide us with proof for ur claims about Obama doing unconstitutional stuff.
    Exhibit A: Tuesday's speech. Even regarded by Obama himself to be unconstitutional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Name one constitutional violation. Go right ahead. Yet Bush can goto war based on complete lies and Democrats never tried to impeach him.
    Did I say he was guilty? A president doesn't have to be guilty to be impeached.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!