Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjiznit View Post
    I read that the title and achievement will be given to the last 2 or do you have to win the thing? Also is it per battlegroup and do alliance and horde fight together like arena's?
    Unfortunately there is a bug where an undeserving pleb who got second place can get the title, yes.

As far as I know you only fight people of your own faction. Too bad I couldn't destroy some Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryah View Post
    Unfortunately there is a bug where an undeserving pleb who got second place can get the title, yes.

As far as I know you only fight people of your own faction. Too bad I couldn't destroy some Horde.
    Good, lesser beings like me have double the chance! I m fully aiming for being a lousy pvper with the title. See it as a start of losing the prestige of tis title.

Deleted
    You are a champion among men.

Feels good when you're the last one, doesn't it?
    So did I got it saturday, As spriest. Lady of war though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoneticc View Post
    So did I got it saturday, As spriest. Lady of war though.
    Good job Lady of War master race!

I noticed this as well and got really excited when there was only me and one other guy left. But I never got it and the feral druid just lold at me while he was outhealing my ascendance and cashing in an easy win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it last Thursday. Took about 8 tries as I was regularly targeted off the bat by multiple people for being feral.

Goes well with my battlemaster, khan, justicar, and of the Alliance titles. Closing in on bloodthirsty now.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Got it last Thursday. Took about 8 tries as I was regularly targeted off the bat by multiple people for being feral.

Goes well with my battlemaster, khan, justicar, and of the Alliance titles. Closing in on bloodthirsty now.
    Good grief. You are a warlord of warlords. Good job.

Last edited by Aryah; 2014-11-25 at 03:49 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got it at around 10 tries as elemental shaman, damn, that's hard with all those melee :/
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    Got it at around 10 tries as elemental shaman, damn, that's hard with all those melee :/
    Well done! That must have been very difficult as ele shaman. Care to give us a blow by blow of the battle? I'm curious as to how it transpired.

Got it second try as a MM hunter. *cough* "lady" of war

2nd try, stayed in the corner, until there was 5-6 people left, went out and rekt them. Lay on Hands OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedmordor View Post
    Got it second try as a MM hunter. *cough* "lady" of war
    Good job! Especially as hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    2nd try, stayed in the corner, until there was 5-6 people left, went out and rekt them. Lay on Hands OP.
    Corpses can't judge you. Gratz on Lady of War.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will probably get this next week, when I can be arsed to burn Garrison Resources on upgrading Coliseum.

Won't use the title anyway, vanilla Grand Marshal master race.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    <Brutal Gladiator>
    Do you even lift bro?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Won't use the title anyway, vanilla Grand Marshal master race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    <Brutal Gladiator>
    Do you even lift bro?
    Mirin' brahs. Serious.

But who was Lord of War?

GTFIH sounds like something a valley girl with fake boobs would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    GTFIH sounds like something a valley girl with fake boobs would say.
    I lol'd!

I can confirm I have no boobs.

Got it on my unholy DK. Only time I wished I made it male.

Lady of war sounds stupido

Edit: Are you phaggots from the misc

Deleted
    Lord of War reporting in, myself as a Patrician find it high disturbing that the common rabble of plebs is allowed any voice in this Lord/Lady of War council, I vote for a purge.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Easy title, specced Charred Remains and Sac, for more survivability. Shadowburned my heart out. Was left with a Frost Dk, wasn't to bad.
    Tried as Affliction... Nuked people down fairly well.. to big of a target painted though when people start dying.
    Terror of the Tushi is still better because most people don't know who the tushi refers to and think of someones backside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?