Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

No Apexis Crystals and Primal Spirit drops in Level 100 areas

I have just done the Assault in the Pit and farmed a bit of Socrethar's Rise, but am not getting any drops of these. Anyone know of a hotfix?

Deleted
    I am getting drops, but only from elites and not normal level 100, atleast its very rare from normal level 100's

Are you in a raid? If so, they wont drop, that was hotfixed out last week.

Edit: I was killing ogres in frostfire and the dark iron in shadowmoon and I was getting both just fine while solo.

Deleted
    I farmed in both areas yesterday (EU-server).

I was alone; so no group or raid;

I got loot from the Pit; a tiny bit of Apexis-crystals and sometimes a Primal spirit.
    In Socrethars Rise I did not get any of those. Which sucks, caused I killed 800 mobs there in order to trigger a garrision invasion (still not triggered ).

I would have continued to farm at the Pit, but according to my knowledge the invasion from there is not suited to get a gold-invasion.
    Same happened with my first invasion. Shadowmoon Council from Shattrath was not possible to get Gold (not enough spawns)

EDIT: I should add that I mostly killed Elite in the Pit. So not sure if that is of any importance.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogie423 View Post
    I was in a raid yesterday and they dropped. In a raid today and nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think they only drop where the daily quests are happening.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    i think they only drop where the daily quests are happening.
    I was doing the daily yesterday and today.

i was in a group today for the PIT daily and got nothing. Also other than turrets and cannons, the other devices are not giving completion.

was getting them yesterday in a raid. not today. Not in a group. not alone. One day aboout a week ago, pit had stopped giving them as well and then afterwards was back to normal.

not sure whats going on.

Same, in a raid at the pit yesterday and loads dropped. Same quest and raid today and zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed Arakkoa in Lost Veil for 2 days.
    2 days ago we did get spirits and stuff, yesterday we got nothing but some greens. Not even crystals. It was the same group farming so.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completed Assault on Skettis, got 17 Primal Spirits and some Apexis Crystals.

Completed alone.

Edit: I was killing ogres in frostfire and the dark iron in shadowmoon and I was getting both just fine while solo.
    I was killing elites in the pit yesterday and got apexis crystals in a raid. Pretty sure primal spirits dropped too, but I don't remember.

They need to add some kind of check that you're doing something in these raids too, all I'm doing now is creating a giant ass raid and going afk until it completes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Apexis crystal drops got nerfed!" is the "Onyxia Deep Breaths more!" of WoD, I swear.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm. Just did this one again today and both were dropping again. Not sure why it's happening. Loot choice in raid that didn't get any was set to Group ( I did look). Just a random bug it seems.

We didnt get a single apexis today while doing the pit daily. 2 players in a group. Not a raid.
    Day before we got about 100 apexis. They did something. Its not rng

Deleted
    Same happened to us today, not a single apexes or primal drop in 5 man daily.

Yeah, I did the pit daily today, not a single crystal. Before today they dropped from literally every mob in the pit. No primals either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't know about every one else, but my server is bugged. Barthilas - AU.

Where it has been THE PIT every day for the past week. And UPRS for the challenge mode.

But every 2nd day, there is no primals/apexis crystals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shattrath apexis daily did not yield a single crystal or spirit yesterday. We were in raid.