Highmaul not open on some servers.

So tonight would be the 3rd night in a row where the Highmaul raid was not available to Aggrammar/Hellscream EU. I'm not aware if any other servers have the issue but when I check the ingame premade builder I don't see any active Highmaul raiding groups (there were a crapload on wednesday night).

It started with a restart in the early hours on Thursday morning which caused the server to behave as if the date were 13th November, that means no world bosses are spawning, the bonus loot coin giver does not exist on Ashran and anyone trying to zone into Highmaul will be greeted with a message telling them they need to be level 100 and in a raid group.

Blizzard finally responded on the Thursday night (10pm ish) with some fix that allowed players into the raid for a short while, followed by a statement that they would do a late night restart to fix the issue properly. Amazingly the late night restart actually brought the issue back and again people were now locked out of Highmaul... And here we are on the 3rd night with no raids available.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably post this on the Blizzard Forums. We can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    You should probably post this on the Blizzard Forums. We can't help you.
    Not really about being helped, but about discussing the issue and whether other servers are being affected. There has been a thread (with a blizz response when they announced the server restart to fix the problem) on the official forums since Thursday when the issue first appeared.

Deleted
    I'm all for bumping this to the front page of mmo champ, it would be nice if this got a bit more awareness. A whole realm not being able to raid is not acceptable, and you just know if it was Silvermoon, or the servers Method, Symbiosis and other big guilds raided on this would have been sorted 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Aritra View Post
    I'm all for bumping this to the front page of mmo champ, it would be nice if this got a bit more awareness. A whole realm not being able to raid is not acceptable, and you just know if it was Silvermoon, or the servers Method, Symbiosis and other big guilds raided on this would have been sorted 2 days ago.
    Probably because those guilds would report the issue through the proper channels and not post on MMO-Champion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Probably because those guilds would report the issue through the proper channels and not post on MMO-Champion about it.
    Way to ignore the posts and jump to some clearly nonsense conclusion, so ignorant.

The issue was reported to Blizzard on discovery on Thursday, Blizzard replied on Thursday and nothing has been done.

Deleted
    Not necessarily, Tarren Mill had crippling stability problems for weeks during the Lich King race despite countless blue posts acknowledging the issue; Ensidia ended up moving to Paragon's server because of it (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post7505961). Agree with you about the awareness though.

OP, that sucks hugely, really hope it gets sorted very quickly. Must be so disappointing and frustrating

What like.. completely not open? You can't enter the portal? Or lag?

Not saying this isn't happening for the entire realm, but I'm saying if it is happening I'm surprised it's taken this long for me to hear about it
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Those realms have guilds with kills. Was it fixed or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    What like.. completely not open? You can't enter the portal? Or lag?
    An explanation was given on the official forums by someone saying that the server thinks the date is november 13th and thus raids are simply not open. If we look to start a premade group "highmaul" is not an option and only World Bosses show up. Same goes for joining those groups, they don't show up for us on the premade builder. Nobody can enter at all, not a lag thing but the raids are simply not available on our server.

"You have to be level 100 and in a raid group enter this instance"

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Do you honestly, HONESTLY believe, that out of an ENTIRE SERVER of players, not a single one reported this correctly to blizzard?

Really?
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Those realms have guilds with kills. Was it fixed or am I missing something?
    It was working Wednesday. I pugged the first two bosses.
    It then broke Thursday, was briefly working again until a realm restart broke it later that day and has been broken since.
    You can't enter the raid at all, not from the gate on the own realm, not from a gate if you're on another realm in a group, not via Warlock Portal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    An explanation was given on the official forums by someone saying that the server thinks the date is november 13th and thus raids are simply not open. If we look to start a premade group "highmaul" is not an option and only World Bosses show up. Same goes for joining those groups, they don't show up for us on the premade builder. Nobody can enter at all, not a lag thing but the raids are simply not available on our server.

"You have to be level 100 and in a raid group enter this instance"
    Hmm, that would explain why the Fate Twister who sells the seals isn't there either. He didn't show up until Wedneday either.

Hmm, that would explain why the Fate Twister who sells the seals isn't there either. He didn't show up until Wedneday either.
    He was moved, he is now standing in Warspear, Ashran down close to the Challenge mode daily guy. At least on horde side.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Deleted
    He's not there at all atm.
    But also #hordefavoritism if he wasn't moved on Ally side, because he is very tucked away for us as well.

- - - Updated - - -

No change still. What a fucking joke...

Technical support sipping coctails while the customer support keep telling us "we're looking at it". The problem is that looking at it isn't gonna fix it, no doubt this will be working great on monday morning when they actually get into work.

Blizz post from earlier today

Morning guys,
    Work is continuing on this issue, however at this time we don't have an ETA or any additional information to provide. As soon as anything becomes available we will pass it on.

Thank you for remaining so patient while we address this.
    Really how fucking hard is it to let us into the raid? It was working fine for a few hours during thursday late night before they had the bright idea of "fixing" it by doing a restart, which brought the problem back... And since then it's been fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest update from Blizz just a few minutes ago

Hey again,
    We're still awaiting an update on this issue so at the moment I don't have any additional information to provide you.

The investigation/work continues and we'll continue to update you as it progresses.

Once again i want to thank you all for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

I wish they would stop bloody thanking us for our patience and just fix the damn issue.