Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    People like Mall Security are the true trolls of the internet. He can't understand reason & logic!
    No your logic is if someone is black obviously they are a bigger threat worthy of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No your logic is if someone is black obviously they are a bigger threat worthy of death.
    I have not once used the word black or racism. You are only proving my statement by bashing at me with your trollish comments

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    America needs a new malcolm x.
    Rather than a Malcolm X, we need a black person to stand up and tell the black community "Hey Guys, wise up and stop doing this stupid shit and maybe you wouldn't get arrested or shot so much!"

Mike Brown got shot because it all started with a store robbery, something he shouldn't have done in the first place.

The Store Robbery started a chain of events that would have been impossible otherwise. This starts and stops with that stupid robbery and his stupid decision to carry it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr. Brown attempted to become armed by reaching for the police officers handgun. Sounds like an intelligent decision to me
    Ok Bane! Yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelai View Post
    Rather than a Malcolm X, we need a black person to stand up and tell the black community "Hey Guys, wise up and stop doing this stupid shit and maybe you wouldn't get arrested or shot so much!"

Mike Brown got shot because it all started with a store robbery, something he shouldn't have done in the first place.

The Store Robbery started a chain of events that would have been impossible otherwise. This starts and stops with that stupid robbery and his stupid decision to carry it out.
    We need a white person to stand up to whites and tell them to stop being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I really don't think Mike Brown should have a memorial for trying to kill a cop.
    I wasn't there, so I didn't see what happened. You can hear stories from people, but what I heard were different witnesses saying this or that. Should he have a memorial? I guess it depends on the situation at hand. It's not my business whether he should or shouldn't -- I have no opinion for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is so out of line........ it's disgusting.
    I hope a mod shuts it down soon.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not once used the word black or racism. You are only proving my statement by bashing at me with your trollish comments
    Nope I'm engaging you and refusing to let you slide on bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    America needs a new malcolm x.
    No lol, what America needs is black leaders who tell the truth. Don't impregnate and leave, don't deal drugs, orange sucks, attend school...

Stealing cigarrillos and trying to kill a cop is bad mmkay.

We need a white person to stand up to whites and tell them to stop being racist.
    Yes, whites could be less racist, but yet don't pull the fault away from the blacks at the same time. There are a LOT of blacks doing stupid shit and getting themselves in trouble. Not every black, mind you, but there's a good number of them and it does not help the fucking problem any.

Every time a black person commits a violent crime, it only makes the racism worse. They have a bad reputation anyways.

How do you make that reputation better? I can tell you that it ISN'T by participating in crime, joining gangs, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reesi View Post
    I wasn't there, so I didn't see what happened. You can hear stories from people, but what I heard were different witnesses saying this or that. Should he have a memorial? I guess it depends on the situation at hand. It's not my business whether he should or shouldn't -- I have no opinion for that.
    We have scientific forensic evidence that supports what most of the witnesses have said.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I guess black people aren't racist too right? Come on.

10+ Year Old Account

Here is your new malcolm X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reesi View Post
    memorial.....
    Family and close friends do have memorials on the sides of the roads, all over the country.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with memorials as such, even if the person they are for would be a serial killer. Family does not necessarily turn their back on a family member, even if they failed and did something wrong. Neither do real friends.

This topic is quite the litmus test of who's a racist and who's not.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, whites could be less racist, but yet don't pull the fault away from the blacks at the same time. There are a LOT of blacks doing stupid shit and getting themselves in trouble. Not every black, mind you, but there's a good number of them and it does not help the fucking problem any.

Every time a black person commits a violent crime, it only makes the racism worse. They have a bad reputation anyways.

How do you make that reputation better? I can tell you that it ISN'T by participating in crime, joining gangs, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

We have scientific forensic evidence that supports what most of the witnesses have said.

Bullshit racism isn't the fault of the people that are being targeted nice try. Racist don't need an excuse but they like to have one handy incase.

Family and close friends do have memorials on the sides of the roads, all over the country.
    memorials on the sides of the roads
    sides of the roads
    Not in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET, aye?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope I'm engaging you and refusing to let you slide on bullshit.
    lawl, if anything your the one sucumbing to bullshit

The thing is a chain of events pre-dating Mike Brown's birth led to him robbing a store. A lot of crime in poor & minority communities is systemic of social, economical, political and cultural influences.

Which was in part what Malcolm X talked about; the institutional influences on African American behavior, outlook, self worth and social placement.

So like one would have to like not take history, politics, economics, etc in to account for the current American social make-up. Fairly unlikely anyone will do so on a national stage without appearing at best reductive, ignorant at worst.

Bullshit racism isn't the fault of the people that are being targeted nice try. Racist don't need an excuse but they like to have one handy incase.
    Let's say tomorrow, a bunch of people in one part of the world are born with blue skin.

Let's say, 20 years from now, these blue-skinned people are introduced to YOUR society. Let's say there are 10 of them who move in nearby.

You meet 6 of them and every single one of them are snooty, greedy, jerkish asshats.

Now you tell me that you aren't given a pretty good reason to have an ill attitude towards these people.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything Mall Security, your the true racist. Your using all your brainpower to find a reason for racism in this whole situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET, aye?
    stop being so worked up.... The blood pressure will get you when you get older...