Deleted

Stat weights @simcraft

I have no idea about how to use the simcraft and I want to know my stat weights, can someone sim my character for me or atleast explain me how to do it ?

I can't post links so... Lerine, death knight from europe dun modr.

BTW I tried to sim my character on a patchwerk style fight but I think i failed on something cuz the sim shows 29k dps when last night I did 30.5k on Butcher HC

Deleted
    You open Simcraft, take your Armory Link and Import it via the Import Tab.

You can use the Options Tab to change fight lengtt, fight style, "player skill" and so on. On Options you have a Subtab called "Scaling", if you activate that, it will give you your Stat Priorities.

The default Patchwerk style fight lasts 500 seconds, if you are rolling 30k DPS on Butcher you are probably downing him in under 4 Minutes, Simcraft tells me 31.1k DPS for a 240 Second fight (Pots and Heroism give more DPS the shorter the fight is) on elite skill so you played pretty much perfect.

Your Stat Weights of right now are Str 5.5; Mult 3.23; Mast 2.55; Crit 2.28; Vers 2.13; Haste 1.84

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikubi View Post
    You open Simcraft, take your Armory Link and Import it via the Import Tab.

You can use the Options Tab to change fight lengtt, fight style, "player skill" and so on. On Options you have a Subtab called "Scaling", if you activate that, it will give you your Stat Priorities.

The default Patchwerk style fight lasts 500 seconds, if you are rolling 30k DPS on Butcher you are probably downing him in under 4 Minutes, Simcraft tells me 31.1k DPS for a 240 Second fight (Pots and Heroism give more DPS the shorter the fight is) on elite skill so you played pretty much perfect.

Your Stat Weights of right now are Str 5.5; Mult 3.23; Mast 2.55; Crit 2.28; Vers 2.13; Haste 1.84
    I see, the problem is I don't have activated the Scaling. Thank You Shikubi

Did u know if there's an option for equipment comparison? I have some pieces i wan't to compare to get the optimal dps because I see haste is the worst stat and I have a lot.

Since the OP's question was already answered, i figured i might ask a similar related simcraft question. I got a frost and unholy as my 2 specs, but no matter what i do, i can't seem to get it to sim my unholy spec. I've tried changing the inactive/active spec option multiple times, as well as logging out in different specs, but no matter what it always sims frost.

It's probably something incredibly simple that I'm missing, but i just can't seem to figure it out, so any help would be appreciated.

do you import from the armory (refresh armory page if needed) again after you change specs and log out?

Yeah of course. I got it to work now, apparently i had to not only have it set to inactive in the options menu, i also had to click on my unholy spec on the armory before importing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Since the OP's question was already answered, i figured i might ask a similar related simcraft question. I got a frost and unholy as my 2 specs, but no matter what i do, i can't seem to get it to sim my unholy spec. I've tried changing the inactive/active spec option multiple times, as well as logging out in different specs, but no matter what it always sims frost.

It's probably something incredibly simple that I'm missing, but i just can't seem to figure it out, so any help would be appreciated.
    As an example, this is a (almost) viable simulation profile: (I quite post links yet, have to remove some things)

Code:
    deathknight="Unholy"
    origin=<link remove>
    thumbnail=<link removed>
    level=100
    race=blood_elf
    role=attack
    position=back
    professions=engineering=700/blacksmithing=700
    talents=<link>
    glyphs=regenerative_magic/blood_boil/empowerment/tranquil_grip/resilient_grip
    spec=unholy

head=casque_of_the_iron_bomber,id=113600,bonus_id=567
    neck=primal_gladiators_choker_of_prowess,id=111208,enchant=75mult
    shoulders=botanibarbed_pauldrons,id=118892
    back=cloak_of_ruminant_deception,id=113830,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_multistrike
    chest=chestplate_of_arcane_volatility,id=113831,bonus_id=567
    wrists=bracers_of_mirrored_flame,id=113844,bonus_id=41/561/566
    hands=truesteel_gauntlets,id=114237,bonus_id=182/527/533
    waist=ripswallow_plate_belt,id=119337,bonus_id=567,addon=nitro_boosts
    legs=legplates_of_fractured_crystal,id=113648,bonus_id=42/560
    feet=mosscrusher_sabatons,id=113660,bonus_id=566
    finger1=timeless_solium_band_of_brutality,id=118295,enchant=50mult
    finger2=earthfury_band,id=113644,bonus_id=567,enchant=50mult
    trinket1=scabbard_of_kyanos,id=118882
    trinket2=tectus_beating_heart,id=113645,bonus_id=567
    main_hand=gartash_hammer_of_the_breakers,id=113838,bonus_id=566,enchant=rune_of_the_fallen_crusader
    Notice the line "spec=unholy", this is the one that determines what spec rotation is loaded. When you normally import a character, the action list is the exact one that is loaded from "spec=whatever", but it allows you to make changes to the rotation when the things are read a second time. (What I'm trying to say is that all the "actions" you see are "unnecessary", since they're already loaded through the "spec= ... " line.

If you want to do a side by side comparison, where you simulate both frost and unholy for example, you could do it like this:

Code:
    deathknight="Unholy"
    origin=<link remove>
    thumbnail=<link removed>
    level=100
    race=blood_elf
    role=attack
    position=back
    talents=<link>
    spec=unholy

<Gear code removed, becuase it takes up so much space. It needs to be here>

deathknight="Frost"
    origin=<link remove>
    thumbnail=<link removed>
    level=100
    race=blood_elf
    role=attack
    position=back
    talents=<link>
    spec=frost

<Gear code removed, becuase it takes up so much space. It needs to be here>