10+ Year Old Account

Disc pvp trinket choice?

Hey guys,
    Yea another trinket question. But this time focused on the honor point pvp trinkets.
    Looking to get both of them. Torn between which stats. The versatitily and int both seem
    on the low side, 61 int or 36 versatility

So I guess I'm asking which stat on a trinket for pvp is more useful. spirit, stam, crit, int, vers, etc etc?

Thanks for any input

Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Hey guys,
    Yea another trinket question. But this time focused on the honor point pvp trinkets.
    Looking to get both of them. Torn between which stats. The versatitily and int both seem
    on the low side, 61 int or 36 versatility

So I guess I'm asking which stat on a trinket for pvp is more useful. spirit, stam, crit, int, vers, etc etc?

Thanks for any input

I took Versatility and Stamina. Those might not have been the best choice, but at the time I was having a lot of survivability issues, and it helped a little. I also have a spirit trinket, but I never really go OOM in RBG's and BG's so I haven't used it much.

Deleted
    Im not the most experienced priest in the world, but I went double stam, I have 380k hp now which gives insane CoW shields, caps out at around 290k

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazruden View Post
    Im not the most experienced priest in the world, but I went double stam, I have 380k hp now which gives insane CoW shields, caps out at around 290k
    Do you actually have good luck with that, though? Usually people just dispel it off, and I've wasted 3-4 casts that I could have been using for something else. I guess the extra health buffer would be nice regardless.

OT: I'm running the spirit trinket (which I feel is wasted) and the vers/int proc one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it seem low to have 36 versatility passive on the one trinket?

Gah, decisions. But I think I'll stay away from the spirit trinket. Im usually dead before oom =)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Does it seem low to have 36 versatility passive on the one trinket?

Gah, decisions. But I think I'll stay away from the spirit trinket. Im usually dead before oom =)
    It seems very low, it's .28% vers. The others are just such shit I didn't know what to go with. I've seen an Int/ Int proc one on some armories, anyone know where that's from? I think you'd be wise to skip the spirit one with mana regen like it is now - I'll probably drop that next.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2015-01-10 at 01:04 AM.