Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    The burden of proof of ethnic cleansing lies on you, not me. Same as bringing any value to calling OP a "misguided fool".

What credentials do you possess to make either of those claims? Can you even point Israel and Palestine out on the world map?
    Clearly you and I live in seperate worlds then. And yes I can quite easily point out Israel and Palestine on the world map, but thanks for asking...I have experienced that part of the world, infact I've been there twice. But please keep assuming the incorrect it's highly entertaining.
    As far as the ethnic cleansing comment is concerned, do you have a better way of putting it? Read up on the countless amount of times Israel has blatently disregarded the UN human rights convention, it's disregard for human life is apparent, the eviction and terror games, it's all there in black and white. It's not hard to be informed, but continue to sit in your armchair claming and denying things you don't know anything about. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Clearly you and I live in seperate worlds then. And yes I can quite easily point out Israel and Palestine on the world map, but thanks for asking...I have experienced that part of the world, infact I've been there twice. But please keep assuming the incorrect it's highly entertaining.
    As far as the ethnic cleansing comment is concerned, do you have a better way of putting it? Read up on the countless amount of times Israel has blatently disregarded the UN human rights convention, it's disregard for human life is apparent, the eviction and terror games, it's all there in black and white. It's not hard to be informed, but continue to sit in your armchair claming and denying things you don't know anything about. Prove me wrong.
    Man, I wish the ethnic cleansing you speak of was the one my compatriots endured. Theirs was bloody, violent, and complete in a few years, and not a nebulous affair lasting decades with millions of them being left afterwards.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2015-01-23 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you and I live in seperate worlds then. And yes I can quite easily point out Israel and Palestine on the world map, but thanks for asking...I have experienced that part of the world, infact I've been there twice.
    Good for you. I lived there for 13 years. And not 0-13, no. 14-27.

But please keep assuming the incorrect it's highly entertaining. As far as the ethnic cleansing comment is concerned, do you have a better way of putting it?
    Yes. It's a continious armed conflict.

Read up on the countless amount of times Israel has blatently disregarded the UN human rights convention, it's disregard for human life is apparent, the eviction and terror games, it's all there in black and white.
    Hmmm...

And hmmm....

It's not hard to be informed, but continue to sit in your armchair claming and denying things you don't know anything about.
    Priceless.

Prove me wrong.
    You've yet to prove yourself right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Man, I wish the ethnic cleansing you speak of was the one my ancestors endured. Theirs was bloody, violent, and complete in a few years, and not a nebulous affair lasting decades with millions of them being left afterwards.
    I'm sorry to hear that really I am, I don't wish for anyone to be involved in such inhumane acts. The scale can't be compared but they acts and the consequences can be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good for you. I lived there for 13 years. And not 0-13, no. 14-27.

Yes. It's a continious armed conflict.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I can't bring myself to critise the rest of your post, but please, why don't you wiki this, the amount of Palestinian deaths to the amount of Israeli deaths over the last 60 years. That alone will prove enough. Yahood.

Mod Edit: Infracted. Keep it civil and on topic and enough with the personal comments please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-01-23 at 11:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I can't bring myself to critise the rest of your post,
    Fancy way of saying "shit, i got nothing".

but please, why don't you wiki this, the amount of Palestinian deaths to the amount of Israeli deaths over the last 60 years. That alone will prove enough.
    And it proves exactly what? The fact that if Israel wanted to obliterate Palestine it could've done so dozen times already? Or the fact that if you try to use a stick to kill someone with a gun - you will get what's coming to you?

Yahood.
    Am i supposed to be insulted by being called a jew? I'll give you some pointers then - you can also call me "whitey" or "ruskie".

Israel is good at playing the Victim Role they should get an Oscar for that Performance

15+ Year Old Account
    No I've got anawful lot more to say, but to sit here and attempt to educate you on the conflict is not high on my priority list honestly. You can quite easily do that yourself, and you should, you'd be a lot better off. So far you've said nothing, absolutely nothing relevant at all. And needless to say I'm not the least bit surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    Israel sucks like most other nation states in the middle east. People there are fine. Most of the people. But all the leaders know that they have more power to gain by pointing fingers at their neighbors. So unfortunately all the nations have created a situation where the path to more power is more tension. So it leads all the people to want more leaders who do more pointing.

So yes. Israel sucks. But no more than most other middle east nations. And if you want to throw America in that mix, sure why not. But it doesn't mean Israel sucks less.
    I like this post because it confirms my views without me having to feel antisemite or islamophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Israel is good at playing the Victim Role they should get an Oscar for that Performance
    Yeah because only in America they think its good acting

I wonder how many people in this thread got insulted already.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I've got anawful lot more to say,
    Having an awful lot to say doesn't make you credible.

but to sit here and attempt to educate you on the conflict is not high on my priority list honestly
    So long then. But before trying to educate others - get some education yourself first.

So far you've said nothing, absolutely nothing relevant at all.
    Have you? If that verbal diarrhea is considered "relevant" though...

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Actually, that should go to Palestinians faking for western media.

http://tabletmag.com/scroll/116997/v...aking-injuries

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-P...ice-tag-attack

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-28198622

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OImcBKEIIs

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    The first is just laziness, a valid complaint, the second a typo.
    What differs from a typo is that a typo was in error, the behavior i perceived was an intentional lack of spaces after the periods.

- - - Updated - - -

No i did not. I have since expanded on my statement, with the explanation of that open warfare is not conducive to economical development, which it is not.
    Also please answer my question regarding the terror status of Likud/the Israeli state?
    Terror status??

Deleted
    Are you saying 70% of civilians weren't killed and civilian infrastructures weren't targeted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Are you saying 70% of civilians weren't killed and civilian infrastructures weren't targeted?
    Well, when you hide ordnance in civilian houses - the blame is equal on both sides. At least the Israelis implemented the "knock-knock" protocol.

No, I was responding to the special individual who I quoted. If you're going to accuse one side of pandering, you can't ignore the flagrant pandering done by the other side as well.

I dont understand what you are trying to say. Its a war zone. Civilians die in war zones. It seems that people like yourself arent bothered when 300.000 people die in Syria over 3 years. But you are extremely bothered by 2000 dead in Gaza over 2 month of intensive conflict. When out of 2000 many are also Hamas militants.I didnt see massive outrage of Muslim youth when chidlren died in Syria. Masked muslims in Europe didnt run to the streets chanting death to Syria, burning cars and fighting the police. Yet when it comes to Israel, which in over the 60 years,and 5 wars, killed way less Muslims than Muslims themselves did, here you are all out.I guess its alright when Muslims butcher Muslims and children die.But when civilians die in Gaza, ohh noes.THAT Muslims can not tolerate.

You claim Israel commits war crimes and genocide.I have to say Jews suck at genocide.I mean..Gaza is extremely populated.1.8 million people on such a small piece of land.And yet, with all the might of Israeli Army, all they could kill is 2000 people in 2 month???I guess they need to learn from Syrians and Isis how to kill Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia Sahanova View Post
    You claim Israel commits war crimes and genocide.I have to say Jews suck at genocide.I mean..Gaza is extremely populated.1.8 million people on such a small piece of land.And yet, with all the might of Israeli Army, all they could kill is 2000 people in 2 month???I guess they need to learn from Syrians and Isis how to kill Muslims.
    I know, right? In 7 years, 1915-1922, over 2 million ethnic Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians died in Anatolia, and the Turks had a fraction of the tech and resources Israel has had.

If Israelis really wanted to do the same to Palestinians as was done to Jews in WW2 or Christians in Anatolia, it would have been done by the end of the 1950s.

Well, when you hide ordnance in civilian houses - the blame is equal on both sides. At least the Israelis implemented the "knock-knock" protocol.
    FFS.

When you hide ordnance in civilian houses, you commit a war crime.
    When you blow up the house with the ordnance inside, you don't commit a war crime.

The blame is not equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidutajs View Post
    Sorry, if from the backyard of the same house a missile is launched - its bound to recieve an answer.

Its not Israel that is on a hunt 24/7 - if they are being attacked,they`ll answer.
    Im tempted to put some blame on civilians for sheltering Hamas and their stockpiles but I also realize their opinion and needs arent being considered by Hamas.

Twist all you like,Hamas is the devil here. They are not protectors of Palestine.
    They are the ones that sabotage Palestinian future.
    I think you should read my posts at least on this page, before you accuse me of supporting Hamas =)

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i have one question. wasn't a similar thread about this made already a couple months ago?
    also why do you wear such a pin?
    as with most things nowadays, it seems to be less about truly supporting the thing/issue.. and more about being edgy/making a statement for YOURSELF. rather then any real belief in the cause.

it's the same as idiot's on facebook saying/holding up 'je suis charlie' signs, yet not even knowing how many were killed or anything.. it's just.. the in thing. just like the ALS challenge.. half the cretins STILL don't know what ALS is.. but they got 60 likes on a video of them dumping water on themselves.. so, that's good.. right?

EDIT: Hamas always reminds me of this video.. cracks me up every time.. israel and palestine finally agree. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4LH5ksOn8