Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Out Of Combat

Target

Combat

Dead

gosh damnit, this is really nice, very clean way of having information displayed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Sarcasm aside, a more important question would be would his/her DPS suffer with it being shown. A UI isn't just about what you need, its about what you want.
    Constie, near as I can tell, is a bit of a cognitive load extremist. That is, anything you display takes up some of your attention/cognition, whether you consciously notice it or not. Of course, we could question whether playing WoW optimally requires every bit of one's cognitive capacity but.

I personally tend to hide, during combat, anything I don't need in order to make combat decisions, but I'm not too concerned with small things that make people happy.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Pictures
    Which font is that?

PS ITS UNUSABLE

PPS Where is your gold count displayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Beta version of my latest is up now:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...39-KaitUI.html

I'm fully expecting it to have some problem with it... I felt way out of my depth code-wise the entire time I was making it. But anyways, there it is.
    I'll make a youtube of it over the weekend. Need some footage of me kicking ass in BGs first :-)
    I so want to use this layout, but I use Vuhdo for raid/healing frames Do you think one day you could add a version that uses that instead of grid + clique? I tried to just disable those addons and the interface went bonkers. Such a cool interface, though. I'd like to use it with vuhdo instead.

Out Of Combat

Target

Combat

Dead

any chance of an upload? i love it

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Which font is that?
    PF Tempesta Seven Condensed
    PPS Where is your gold count displayed?
    Left data-broker below the minimap, zz_Money. Realm total is shown on the broker, Income/Expences and individual characters shown in the tooltip

Out Of Combat

Target

Combat

Dead

Dayum son. any chance of releasing it?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    any chance of an upload? i love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaskdorris View Post
    Dayum son. any chance of releasing it?
    Quickly 7z'd this up:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6232ncdr13ocq5r/UI.7z?dl=1

Copy files as usual, this includes a ton of addons that aren't strictly part of the "UI" so go through the addons folder and remove any unwanted addons (like TSM) and run WowCrapCleaner to get rid off unwanted SavedVariables afterwards.
    Load 'Default' profile for things like BT4, Raven, XCT+ etc. cargBags_Nivaya needs to be manually placed and Gnosis needs to have its 4 "Load ***" buttons pushed to show.

No support past the basics, not in this thread

Quickly 7z'd this up:

Copy files as usual, this includes a ton of addons that aren't strictly part of the "UI" so go through the addons folder and remove any unwanted addons (like TSM) and run WowCrapCleaner to get rid off unwanted SavedVariables afterwards.
    Load 'Default' profile for things like BT4, Raven, XCT+ etc. cargBags_Nivaya needs to be manually placed and Gnosis needs to have its 4 "Load ***" buttons pushed to show.

Whats with the text in the top left corner?

Quote Originally Posted by UnHolyBrew View Post
    Whats with the text in the top left corner?
    That's the Quest Log...

Deleted
    Out Of Combat

Target

Combat

Dead

Looks really neat. Do you mind sharing what pixel font that is? I've been looking all over the place for a pixel font worth using as chat font.

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartcorgis View Post
    Looks really neat. Do you mind sharing what pixel font that is? I've been looking all over the place for a pixel font worth using as chat font.
    10char....

Deleted
    10char....
    Thanks! Sorry that I didn't find it by myself. Good job.

Left data-broker below the minimap, zz_Money. Realm total is shown on the broker, Income/Expences and individual characters shown in the tooltip
    TOTALLY UNUSABLE!

jk

Oddly enough, in my search for a good pixel font, I came across PF Tempesta Five and Seven! Do you typically just have to keep pixel fonts small or something? It seems like if you scale them up, they start to render funny.

TOTALLY UNUSABLE!

jk

Oddly enough, in my search for a good pixel font, I came across PF Tempesta Five and Seven! Do you typically just have to keep pixel fonts small or something? It seems like if you scale them up, they start to render funny.
    That's how bitmap'd fonts work. They hava a set size, so you're limited to 8px/16px/32px for example.

Deleted
    Here='s my current ui:

It's elvui + a few addons basically, but for a clean pvp ui, it functions really well. I'm missing a few weakauras to indicate things, will post progress if/when I get around to doing it

Quickly 7z'd this up:

so i installed it, and i get a memory error crash every time i try to put it into windowed fullscreen (when im on a character) i can change it on the character menu just fine though. do you have that problem? other than that its great, im going to have fun messing with it
    Last edited by kheath812; 2015-01-24 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    so i installed it, and i get a memory error crash every time i try to put it into windowed fullscreen (when im on a character) i can change it on the character menu just fine though. do you have that problem? other than that its great, im going to have fun messing with it
    I haven't changed out of Windowed Fullscreen since WotLK, so I can't answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    I so want to use this layout, but I use Vuhdo for raid/healing frames Do you think one day you could add a version that uses that instead of grid + clique? I tried to just disable those addons and the interface went bonkers. Such a cool interface, though. I'd like to use it with vuhdo instead.
    With my (lack of) knowledge of coding, I think it would be pretty hard to make it support more than one raid frame addon. I think you could use vuhdo and still have Grid enabled by setting all the grid profiles to show nothing in any grp type (i.e. set everything to None in the Layout tab of Grid config), then just have vuhdo running. I guess it depends on whether Grid uses any CPU when it's not displaying anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    With my (lack of) knowledge of coding, I think it would be pretty hard to make it support more than one raid frame addon. I think you could use vuhdo and still have Grid enabled by setting all the grid profiles to show nothing in any grp type (i.e. set everything to None in the Layout tab of Grid config), then just have vuhdo running. I guess it depends on whether Grid uses any CPU when it's not displaying anything...

If its ok with you i might attempt to do this change for people who like vuhdo, iv gone braindead on my own UI atm so having somthingelse to do would be nice xD