Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Style wars still has the BMAH advantage so in my eyes they still haven't done shit and are NOT W#1 in any difficulty.

We can talk about them again in the next tier. But they will buy BMAH gear again anyway.

Deleted
    Kill video of this chinese guild right there

youtube.com/watch?v=80_-Ab1_q38
    Last edited by mmoc0ba46ddd31; 2015-02-06 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Style wars still has the BMAH advantage so in my eyes they still haven't done shit and are NOT W#1 in any difficulty.

We can talk about them again in the next tier. But they will buy BMAH gear again anyway.
    Every guild exploited BMAH, they just exploited it better then everyone else. If you don't think guilds had millions saved just to ensure they got every BMAH piece of gear possible you're dead wrong, they just took it a step further.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Every guild exploited BMAH, they just exploited it better then everyone else. If you don't think guilds had millions saved just to ensure they got every BMAH piece of gear possible you're dead wrong, they just took it a step further.
    Except chinese servers dont have 3day lockout and server transfers are pretty much free.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    Except chinese servers dont have 3day lockout and server transfers are pretty much free.
    And that's why the rule was put in place to exclude any guild who does that from the race from now on, but these rules only come when someone shows how far you can exploit them. They did nothing wrong they just used a method no guild tried before them. The race is all about doing the most insane tactics to one up everyone else, this is just the latest thing a guild used to get an edge. And while no lockout made it easier for them you can bet other guilds would have happily paid through the ass to get to servers and do this if they felt they could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bonus#Latin

"Bonuses" is bastardized version of the word in English. The original word is latin, hence I use the latin masculine plural by default.

I seriously wish I had your issues, speaking of sounding like a douche.
    If you just used the common wording "bonuses" this argument would've never arised, so you sort of dug your own grave here.

On topic though I dont think people care that much about the heroic race since its all about the mythic race.

People arguing about correct use of latin phrasing on a thread about a Chinese guild killing a boss. God I love MMO Champion.

Enough side talk about whether the plural of bonus is boni or not. Please stay on topic.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luofu View Post
    Heroic kill means nothing. :/
    Till last year it meant everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Till last year it meant everything.
    Pedantics about the naming of the difficulties, oh my . Heroic is normal, it's irrelevant.

They don't have enough BoE gear to funnel to anything. Baseless speculation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    set boni.
    The plural of "bonus" is "bonuses"

Its etymology is a Latin adjective. Adjectives can't be pluralised.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-02-06 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    The plural of "bonus" is "bonuses"

Its etymology is a Latin adjective. Adjectives can't be pluralised.
    Yea, according to Blizzard it's bonuses. This is taken from the UI code:

ITEM_SET_BONUS_NO_VALID_SPEC = "Activate a spec to display its set bonuses";

It shows up on Tier pieces of a class other than your own.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-02-06 at 10:25 PM.

2 mods already warned about that "boni" crap, and yet you guys keep on going.

What matters is Mythic Blackhand.
    No one remebers who killed lk, lei-shen, garrosh (normal mode of the time), imperator (heroic).
    But everyone remenbers who killed those bosses on their highest difficulty.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-02-06 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    No one remebers who killed imperator (heroic).
    actually i do. the same guild who got world first heroic imp is the exact same one who got world first mythic imp.

it means something to get world first end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by R033 View Post
    actually i do. the same guild who got world first heroic imp is the exact same one who got world first mythic imp.

So you think Style War are going to get WF Mythic Blackhand then?

I'm not sure this new raid system is tried and tested enough to start saying their is a direct link between HC clears and winning the mythic race. Sure, Paragon got HC imp down first and then mythic too, but looking back the past 4 raid tiers show no link at all. Probably further too.

My view is IF Blackhand is a real challenge to the hardcore guilds then Paragon will win. If not then sure maybe a Style War guild could get it.

How nice, 1 boss out of that list, and the rest? And the ones I didn't mention, like Sha of fear, Empress, and so on and so on...
    I'll repeat it: who cares about who gets it 1st on hc. What it matters is Mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    How nice, 1 boss out of that list, and the rest? And the ones I didn't mention, like Sha of fear, Empress, and so on and so on...
    I'll repeat it: who cares about who gets it 1st on hc. What it matters is Mythic.
    world first heroic blackhand gives a pretty good indication on who will win world first m blackhand. they did it on alts too. they will probably get world first mythic blackhand as well.

paragon got world first heroic imp so thats why they got world first mythic imp

world first heroic blackhand gives a pretty good indication on who will win world first m blackhand
    World first Normal Garrosh: Availed
    World first Normal Lei Shen: Exodus
    World first Normal Will of the Emperor: Exodus
    World first Normal Grand Empress: Set sail for fail
    World first Normal Sha of Fear: Supermassive

World first Heroic Garrosh: Method
    World first Heroic Lei Shen: Method
    World first Heroic Will of the Emperor: Method
    World first Heroic Grand Empress: Blood Legion
    World first Heroic Sha of Fear: Method

yeh I don't think so.