Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenSpitfire View Post

Tried to capture in the spirit of the standard UI and tried to improve it. At first i tried to replace the minimap with chinchilla, but for some BS reason it never saved its position and settings, so i left it where it still is.

Wanne list us the addons for this =)

Made a new UI the other day and it's like 95% done still need to update Weakauras, Tellmewhen, the datatexts and get an addon for map buttons when I'm bothered.

The weakauras above the bars above my cast bar are placeholder at the moment so yeah..

Out of Combat: (my cast bar tracks instant casts so I can see the GCD and have a window of movement)

During pug raid earlier:

In a 5m dungeon on my Warrior alt:

My PC is potato so I play on the lowest settings! \o/
    Last edited by Nami69; 2015-02-20 at 03:48 PM. Reason: S U C C E S S B O Y S

Quote Originally Posted by Nami69 View Post
    Made a new UI the other day and it's like 95% done still need to update Weakauras, Tellmewhen, the datatexts and get an addon for map buttons when I'm bothered.

The weakauras above the bars above my cast bar are placeholder at the moment so yeah..

Out of Combat: (my cast bar tracks instant casts so I can see the GCD and have a window of movement)

During pug raid earlier:

In a 5m dungeon on my Warrior alt:

My PC is potato so I play on the lowest settings! \o/

edit: How do you make the image appear smaller?
    you add an "m" just before the .jpg to make them smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Nami69 View Post
    Pretty UI
    Nice. I like that.

How did you get Skada to look like the DBM half-bar skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    i think you definitely shouldnt have that many skillbars on your screen, it would definitely clutter it up, and the idea is the be sleek and simple no? i think one low opacity bar with important cooldown abilities would look nice.
    Yeah, 5 is too many. I rely heavily on action bars though, just being able to see items and abilities that aren't keybound that I still use fairly often. I find myself not using Engineering items if they're just in my bag as opposed to a bar somewhere visible, for example. I could probably eliminate one bar entirely and have some other abilities and items on a faded or shows-on-mouseover bar.

Excited to give this thing a go when I get home!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

TEASER MAYBE?? i wanna do good too

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    TEASER MAYBE?? i wanna do good too

Ooo, looks fancy. Not knowing how to use Photoshop properly really hamstrings my ability to do stuff like this, so frustrating.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Ooo, looks fancy. Not knowing how to use Photoshop properly really hamstrings my ability to do stuff like this, so frustrating.
    i used google, paint and gimp haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    ive also been messing around with models in weakauras. heres penance cast and archangel duration:

Absolutely stunning... didn't know something like this is possible! Thanks for sharing! Looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    i used google, paint and gimp haha
    Did you pull these textures from somewhere? I have to know how this is done so cleanly. When I pulled unit frames from The Witcher 2, they looked horrible.
    [/url]

Deleted

Did you pull these textures from somewhere? I have to know how this is done so cleanly. When I pulled unit frames from The Witcher 2, they looked horrible.
    yeah. found some old link with ppl who have made game prototypes for cellphones as school projects and saved, edited some then cropped out.

for example here's another one i made from SMITE! (This is so easy and fun haha)

Id love to get some suggestions about targetframe. was thinking the same as playerframe but just the art around health/mana and then slap it ontop of screen. maybe?

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-20 at 08:20 PM.

I rely heavily on action bars though, just being able to see items and abilities that aren't keybound that I still use fairly often. I find myself not using Engineering items if they're just in my bag as opposed to a bar somewhere visible, for example. I could probably eliminate one bar entirely and have some other abilities and items on a faded or shows-on-mouseover bar.
    You may want to look at Opie, it's an addon that may address the need for more bars in a way you like
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    You may want to look at Opie, it's an addon that may address the need for more bars in a way you like
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie
    Will check it out, thanks. One of my guildies talked about it before, long ago.
    [/url]

This is my current ui. I like to keep it clean and simple.

In raidgroup with a target and mouseover tooltip showing

Idle with details damagemeter showing.

Using tidyplates to remove healthbars but keep castbars in combat. This also shows castbars on non target hostile players.

In combat.

Last edited by Deshi; 2015-02-21 at 02:57 AM.

Deleted

Lightbulb

Mine's a never ending work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelani3 View Post
    Nice. I like that.

How did you get Skada to look like the DBM half-bar skin?
    I have BenikUI installed and it has custom skins, that 1 is called "BuiOnePixel"

Deleted
    I want a cleaner, more minimalist UI and I make a new one every couple of months...always end up going back to this thought:

i.imgur. com/QznbunT.jpg

(still can't post working links)

Quote Originally Posted by waspeh View Post
    I want a cleaner, more minimalist UI and I make a new one every couple of months...always end up going back to this thought:

i.imgur. com/QznbunT.jpg

(still can't post working links)
    http://i.imgur.com/QznbunT.jpg