Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Okay. Now we're back to this. Say it's the same exact scenario. But the only difference is, they were brothers. They would still be using someone elses alt for advantage, but its their brother instead of a friend. Is that cheating?
    Yep. Brothers aren't allowed to share an account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ronocko View Post
    They were caught red handed just look back at the evidence, honestly the mental gymnastics being played here by people is ridiculous.
    No, No they weren't. Where is this 100% positive proof? Show us.
    The screenshots? lol. Did I miss something, did they openly say "we let another guild member play my alt". Its all speculation, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Okay. Now we're back to this. Say it's the same exact scenario. But the only difference is, they were brothers. They would still be using someone elses alt for advantage, but its their brother instead of a friend. Is that cheating?
    Of course it is. Why would it be different?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    Yep. Brothers aren't allowed to share an account.
    They are if one is the guardian of the other, and pays for his account.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
    Agreed, I find it hard to believe people can't see this is a huge advantage for Method.

They got to run far more alt runs, then funnel gear into certain alts each run, then pick and choose the very best alts to bring to the final raid through account sharing.

No other guild had this advantage.

If you can't see this is unfair, and just plain wrong... then I have no words.

Even if Blizzard do nothing, the community should not recognise Method's "World First" - heck, Wowprogress already disqualifies BMAH transferring as an unfair advantage - HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT???

If a normal raid just gears up their mains and maybe alts, there is a limit to the gear they can get - Method could stack the raid with full tier sets and the best trinkets/weapons that no other guild has access to without account sharing or BMAH transfers.
    i can assure u that 99% of guilds ranked up to 150-200th place do it at will but noone will ever admit

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    They are if one is the guardian of the other, and pays for his account.
    Only if the younger brother is under 18.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Here's a trip back down memory lane:

http://manaflask.com/en/articles/eoy...urning-crusade

Generally speaking smaller things you can get away with, whereas bigger things like this you won't:

"We assume they are following the rules and doing everything legitimately." They will literally do anything for a world first kill, account sharing pales in comparison to some of the stuff that has been done in the past.
    Then you are obviously not one of the people that are ignorant to how the top guilds work and assume that they follow the rules. That statement was not directed at you. I was explaining that many people are in that category and that is why there is so much shock now that Method has been brought to the spot light.

If you break the ToS, you need action taken against you. It's regrettable that people have gotten away with it, but that doesn't mean you ignore people who continue.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    i can assure u that 99% of guilds ranked up to 150-200th place do it at will but noone will ever admit
    Paragon didn't do it.

Also, check this out guys:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post32402765

10+ Year Old Account
    Before this thread I had never even heard of Reckful and almost never PvP as I despise it... Yet apparently I am a "PvPer crying about my hero" when I argue the existence of a double standard.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
    Agreed, I find it hard to believe people can't see this is a huge advantage for Method.

No other guild had this advantage.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

anyway

I'm new around here, I only pvp normally but to me this looks like hacking!! WE MUST REVOKE ALL OF PREMONITIONS RANKS IN THE RACE FOR THE WORLDS. They are clearly exploiting in this example and Blizzard needs to set a standard by banning everyone

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Before this thread I had never even heard of Reckful and almost never PvP as I despise it... Yet apparently I am a "PvPer crying about my hero" when I argue the existence of a double standard.

Nice
    What double standard? Anyone who live streams themselves in front of 10,000 people abusing arena ranks and account sharing with other people for money will probably get a ban, it's common sense. I don't know what this has to do with PVE guilds that raid.
    Last edited by IKT; 2015-02-21 at 06:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Paragon didn't do it.

paragons wf 10 man garry says hi. the rogue in there is the main of the hunter

edit:lets not all forget the atramedes exploit that we and everyone did during early days of progress.
    Last edited by precious; 2015-02-21 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

What double standard? Anyone who live streams themselves in front of 10,000 people abusing arena ranks and account sharing with other people for money will probably get a ban, it's common sense. I don't know what this has to do with PVE guilds that raid.
    Let's see... Method players stream themselves in front of thousands of people and make youtube videos with hundreds of thousands of views... Abusing transfer system and account sharing with other people... For money from sponsors they get for being "world first."

You're right, no similarities at all, my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    I was explaining that many people are in that category and that is why there is so much shock now that Method has been brought to the spot light.
    There's no shock that a player account shares, that's been going on since day 1 across all groups that play wow, but PVPers took it to the next level by getting other people to pay them money or gold to play their characters in arenas and earn rewards for them, which Blizzard severely frowns upon because it has a negative effect on the game, people who play their own characters in Arena are getting bumped down and rewards lost by people paying for other people to play for them, not cool.

So when Soda and rektful got caught doing it on a live stream in front of thousands of people Blizzard took action to say hey, don't abuse the arena ranks, you're making the game worse for people. Unfortunately PVPers can't see the difference between this and account sharing and now want everyone banned, nothing to do with terms of service, this is just the catalyst toxic pvpers are using in an attempt to manipulate Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    It's regrettable that people have gotten away with it, but that doesn't mean you ignore people who continue.
    You are literally asking for blizzard to ban hundreds and thousands of players who are not having a negative effect on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Let's see... Method players stream themselves in front of thousands of people and make youtube videos with hundreds of thousands of views... Abusing transfer system and account sharing with other people...
    Can you show me a video of them sharing accounts then please? I would love it if you can link to the twitch broadcast which shows them going into their battle.net accounts and transferring their characters to someone else I await with bated breath.
    Last edited by IKT; 2015-02-21 at 06:13 PM.
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

So this whole "everyone does it." argument.

Ok I play for a local team in football. I'll boost my performance with illegal drugs, fail the test and then turn around and say "Well everyone does it." which some people are arguing about sport stars.

Lets see how that works as a defense? Answer it won't, the book will be thrown at me.

That is basically what you defending this practice are saying, you're actually saying that people should be allowed to use performance enhancing drugs in sports because "everyone does it."

Also before anyone says blizzard doesn't ban people who account share. They have and will. My guild leader lost an account for being accused of the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Paragon didn't do it.

Paragon did on Garrosh 10. This is not a new thing, others top guilds did it before and will keep doing it in the future.

So I guess when Method puts their WF kill video up on YouTube and thousands of people find out that 2 of the characters in the raid are alts of mains that are also in the raid, we should expect the ban to come in, you know, since it's all about the views.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    No, No they weren't. Where is this 100% positive proof? Show us.
    The screenshots? lol. Did I miss something, did they openly say "we let another guild member play my alt". Its all speculation, nothing more.
    Here is 100% proof. If you can refute it, then please do.

First check this link - http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ther/Daddyswag

Main is Kuznam. Following me?

Okay, now check this link - a Google Cache of Daddyswag armoury. -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Further proof Daddyswag was Kuznam's alt - exact same achievement points between them -

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kuznam/simple

So, we have established Daddyswag and Kuznam are the same account? Okay, great.

Now, look at the current live armoury of "Fraggi" -

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fraggi/simple

Notice this character is the exact same character as Daddyswag? Same skin, same achievements, same gear minus some upgrades.

Now, there is no legitimate explanation that Kuznam and Fraggi were in the same raid. Kuznam obviously transferred Daddyswag and renamed the character to another account within his Battle.net, allowing it to be logged in simultaneously, but the account is STILL under his name.

This is 100%, undeniable account sharing. Please refuse this if you can, I'd love someone to prove me wrong, because quite frankly I know Blizzard will do nothing, and I'll end up just feeling aggrieved that Blizzard do not care about raiding in WoW enough to give a damn about ToS violations.

I can't believe there are 83 pages of this bullshit.

Why don't mods lock this, jesus. lol
    Signature Nazi's suck.

US guild does it, 2 pages and no one cares.

EU guild does it ... dozens of butthurt patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    So I guess when Method puts their WF kill video up on YouTube and thousands of people find out that 2 of the characters in the raid are alts of mains that are also in the raid, we should expect the ban to come in, you know, since it's all about the views.
    Please explain to me, how are people going to find out "2 of the characters in the raid are alts of mains", do you believe in the world first video they will show the characters logging out and then logging in again on the new suspect characters?

All the world first video will show is 20 players playing 20 characters and killing a boss, I hope you're less angry about it and can enjoy the video, if you'll hang around for the 5 kills before it's released.