Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    The Expel Magic: Shadow weakaura doesn't show the number (healing amount needed to get rid of the debuff) on the icon. The icon will show up when debuff is applied but it always shows the number 0 on the icon.
    Anyone knows how to fix this?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Anyone knows how to fix this?
    Have yet to try for this specific aura, but this is how to show "size" of a buff/debuff instead of a stacknumber. http://3.ii.gl/zpjSKV1Iy.png
    After you have this set up you go back to Display and change the text from %c to %s

Make sure to do this on a duplicate of the aura and make sure it works before you replace the original.
    Last edited by Allacess; 2015-01-11 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Added last line
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

Hey, will you be keeping these BRF ones up to date? Cheers

Deleted
    Thnxs , hope you keep this up!

Deleted
    Thx a lot man! I'll be trying these tonight on BRF.

A guildie shared the auras and my Weak Auras decided to remove all its auras. Anyone else have this problem? How can I reverse it?
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    A guildie shared the auras and my Weak Auras decided to remove all its auras. Anyone else have this problem? How can I reverse it?
    This is a recurring bug with importing since WoD launch with Weakauras unfortunately, the best advice is to keep a back-up of your WTF folder every week or whenever you're about to import/make new Weakauras. As for reversing it, I'm not sure it's possible as it corrupts the LUA file.

very cool, thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Looni View Post
    This is a recurring bug with importing since WoD launch with Weakauras unfortunately, the best advice is to keep a back-up of your WTF folder every week or whenever you're about to import/make new Weakauras. As for reversing it, I'm not sure it's possible as it corrupts the LUA file.
    I opened WeakAuras.lua, looked for the Blackrock Foundry group and removed it. That did the trick.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Thanks again, your doing a hero's work for the lazy!
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Deleted
    Glad that you liked them, will keep the brf ones updated, but if you find that one of them doesnt work please write it here and ill fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager View Post
    Any chance of adding WAs that track when Beastlord casts his Pinned Down spears, and Blackhand's Throw Slag Mines?
    I think you will be better off just looking at BigWigs/DBM for this as there is no way of getting these auras to show before they are cast and as such would be pointless. Just watch the timers on your bossmod and it will probably be better.

Method has a pinned down cast weakaura in their kill video, but I haven't been able to figure out how to trigger it.

Hey OP, did you ever update this to add Rupture from Blast Furnace?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Hey OP, did you ever update this to add Rupture from Blast Furnace?
    Updated now with an aura for Rupture, will show duration until it spawns under you and says "Rupture on <name>" when applied.

Deleted
    Any chance to have a weak aura that show when Blackhand is about to cast Throw Slag Bombs? like a couple of seconds before

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedelicious View Post
    Any chance to have a weak aura that show when Blackhand is about to cast Throw Slag Bombs? like a couple of seconds before
    You can't trigger an aura a couple of seconds before unless you can find an event that always triggers x amount of seconds before he does the ability. The aura has no way of knowing before time that the ability is going to be cast. The best you can do is to have it trigger when the debuff is applied since the cast is instant.

Thanks alot these really helped!

Deleted
    thanks i use it