Thoughts on Arcane?

i cant really decide between Frost or Arcane...i feel like frost would be more helpful in a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane does more damage if you know how to use it/ are higher gear level.
    Frost is better for low ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Frost is better for low ilevel.
    It still performs decently at higher iLvls, but it pales in comparison to Fire in both AoE and ST, but still beats out Arcane in AoE.

Mistere, it depends mostly on your iLvl to start (Fire and Arcane need a decent iLvl of around 660 to start), and once you hit that, just pick what you have the stats for. Too much MS? Go Frost. Mastery? Go Arcane. Crit and Mastery? Fire.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Arcane is better for higher ilvls as mentioned allready and we should all be greatfull for that. Frost is the most boring braindead shit iv ever tried.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Arcane is better for higher ilvls as mentioned allready and we should all be greatfull for that. Frost is the most boring braindead shit iv ever tried.
    so you never tried a dk

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    That's interesting, for me Arcane is the "most boring brain dead shit I've ever tried"... bet you care as much about my opinion as we do yours

OP, Frost if starting out as the other two need better gear to start shining.

Yeah I started as frost, then about 655 went to Arcane..Mast is going to be uber important.