Page 86 of 133 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Until GTA 6 .
    And that will be on PC around......2030.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the story mode. It was fun at times, but there was a lot of boring parts.
    Still like GTA 4 better. The story and setting was better imo.

But man, there were a lot of crazy ass moments in GTA 5 that TOTALLY made it worth playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow those screenshots... Rockstar's team is fucking awesome.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Wow those screenshots... Rockstar's team is fucking awesome.
    You know what would be even more awesome (to me anyway)?

They should do a blind A/B test with screen-shots from the PS4 and from PC - maybe even 360 if they want to add more spice to it.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    You know what would be even more awesome (to me anyway)?

They should do a blind A/B test with screen-shots from the PS4 and from PC - maybe even 360 if they want to add more spice to it.
    Instead, some random fanboy will do them and choose random shots with completely different lighting/time of day to make the version of the game they want to look best.

That's how those always turn out, since it's very rare for a dev themselves to do exact comparison shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Instead, some random fanboy will do them and choose random shots with completely different lighting/time of day to make the version of the game they want to look best.

That's how those always turn out, since it's very rare for a dev themselves to do exact comparison shots.
    Well they made this one, I don't think they will bother making one for PS4 and PC though.

I know the PC version keeps getting pushed back. But does anyone know what the online features will be like for PC? Would it be better to get it on console?

Quote Originally Posted by Razkek View Post
    I know the PC version keeps getting pushed back. But does anyone know what the online features will be like for PC? Would it be better to get it on console?
    According to steam page, there's no difference for online.

Same 30 players(which is bogus, should be 60). Same modes.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    According to steam page, there's no difference for online.

Same 30 players(which is bogus, should be 60). Same modes.
    Game doesn't have dedicated servers, so yea GL with getting 60 people in a single P2P game session.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Game doesn't have dedicated servers, so yea GL with getting 60 people in a single P2P game session.
    Yeah it's dumb. But shouldn't expect Rockstar to care that much, which isn't much, about the PC version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here, have some more screenshots. :p

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-auto-v-for-pc

Today, we've got an all new set of high resolution screenshots for you from the forthcoming PC version of GTAV. Arriving on April 14th, GTAV for PC is fully optimized to support all the latest and greatest hardware with an abundance of PC-specific enhancements (system specs).

Look for the official GTAV PC trailer next week - and also, if you plan on getting the digital download version, make sure to pre-order by next week Tuesday March 31st to get $1.5 million in in-game bonus money to spend (GTA$500K for Story Mode and GTA$1M for GTA Online use).
    Can't wait for them to finally release this game to PC, so they can start focusing on whatever Rockstar's next game might be. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Here, have some more screenshots.

Can't wait for them to finally release this game to PC, so they can start focusing on whatever Rockstar's next game might be. -_-
    Those screenshots made my computer start crying, no way am I going to be able to run it on that high :P
    You're a towel.

I got chills. Not exaggerating or joking.

No way those things can be screenshots. I mean you can tell the one on the street outside the movie theater was a bit of a quality drop (to me) since so much was going on, but the colors were... :O

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Cant wait to drive around
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could win a race or two, but my shitty G1 PS4 controller's R2 button saw nearly two years of Battlefield 4 and 6 months of Destiny before I managed to afford GTA5 =*(

(won't register 100% button press and can't change accelerator button)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre ordered on Steam
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

I wish they would put out some actual gameplay videos from the PC version already.

If they change date again... well, I'm probably will not be in the internet a couple of days, from the burnt asses there will be a nuclear winter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteKannWeinen View Post
    If they change date again... well, I'm probably will not be in the internet a couple of days, from the burnt asses there will be a nuclear winter.
    Agreed, the problem for me is, the further along it gets delayed the less likely it'll get a decent summer sale!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Agreed, the problem for me is, the further along it gets delayed the less likely it'll get a decent summer sale!
    They can always delay it exactly a year.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Already was on sale on GMG, got it for like 43 dollars or something like that :P
    You're a towel.