Quote Originally Posted by Kpop View Post
    mm rotation has no mentioning of ca / rf phases ~ looks like a half assed "i dont play those speccs so i dont care" routine

and he edited it ~~

pretttttttttttttttty much
    Raider (Hunter) with TF on US-Hyjal Horde 7/7M HM (US 20th) - 10/10M BRF (US 21st) Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    People should look out for Azor's forum posts and his recent video before they ask him questions.

Also I don't get why calling Surv a dot spec caused an argument?
    BA, AS (SS), ES and Explsv trap are all dot based abilities? Cobra shot even used to extend your dot duration.. Only things that aren't dots are talents lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kpop View Post
    mm rotation has no mentioning of ca / rf phases ~ looks like a half assed "i dont play those speccs so i dont care" routine

and he edited it ~~
    Never attribute to malice what can be explained by-uh.. Negligence, or something.

What a ridiculous notion, anyway. Why would I care more about giving correct advice with one spec than the other?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Just like it did when it moved from this thread to Gdocs. Don't hold your breath for an explanation.
    One could start by asking me a place that I actually still read at a semi-regular basis.

Soo, not MMO-Champion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wilegenuis View Post
    In the old Azor guide (the Google docs version) the LnL Explosive shot and the TotH arcane shot took priority over Black arrow for single target.
    In the new version (summonstone), there is no priority separation between LnL Explosive shot and Explosive shot and between TotH arcane shot to arcane shot, both options come after Black arrow.

I think that the google docs version is the more accurate one, but can't say for sure, is it?

Google docs version:
    Single-target:
    Explosive Shot (Lock and Load proc OR/AND if the 4pc buff is not up)
    Arcane Shot (If Thrill of the Hunt AND 75%+ Multistrike)
    Explosive Shot
    Black Arrow
    Explosive Trap
    Barrage/Glaive Toss
    Arcane Shot (dump excess focus)
    Cobra Shot (generate more focus)

summonstone version:
    1) Use Black Arrow off cooldown.
    2) Use Explosive Shot off cooldown.
    3) Use Arcane Shot when Thrill of the Hunt is up.
    4) Use Powershot off cooldown.
    5) Arcane Shot should be used to dump excess focus. 70 focus is a decent (but not final) guideline.
    6) Use Explosive Trap when there is nothing else to do or while waiting for focus to regenerate (before using Cobra Shot)
    6) Cobra Shot/Focusing Shot should be used when there is nothing else to do or you need more focus.
    SummonStone is (at least, partly) based on the new (improved) SimC. The GDocs wasn't. The beautiful thing about the new one is that it is simpler, too (while being better).

Don't mistake simplicity for inaccuracy.

New site doesn't seem to have trinket lists?

Nvm found them, they are under Simulations,Respos,Azor folder if anyone else didn't notice also.
    Last edited by ragetg; 2015-04-16 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    2 questions:

In heroic Blackhand P3, the CD of my stampede is generally at 30 sec but my guild directly uses BL. Should I align my potion with the BL or with the stampede 30 sec after?

I was reading discussion on mage topics where they re talking about precasting a spell with travel time before the start of the fight to get 2 procs of rppm trinket in a row (one when the cast of the spell occurs and the second in a row because the game resets the 2 min out of the fight cd), even abusing things like the fruit basket to make the trinkets proc (nerfed now).
    I've never read anything like this on the hunter forum. What is the travel time of steady shot? Can't we take advantage of this as well like other casters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trieste View Post
    2 questions:

In heroic Blackhand P3, the CD of my stampede is generally at 30 sec but my guild directly uses BL. Should I align my potion with the BL or with the stampede 30 sec after?
    With stampede.

2 questions:

I was reading discussion on mage topics where they re talking about precasting a spell with travel time before the start of the fight to get 2 procs of rppm trinket in a row (one when the cast of the spell occurs and the second in a row because the game resets the 2 min out of the fight cd), even abusing things like the fruit basket to make the trinkets proc (nerfed now).
    I've never read anything like this on the hunter forum. What is the travel time of steady shot? Can't we take advantage of this as well like other casters?
    I've got the same issue w/ 30 sec left on stampede moving in to P3. I'm sacrificing dps padding in order to get a better execute on BH by holding on to my stampede until P3 as we are still struggling as a guild here. If we ever get this on farm I might change that.

Re precasting for trinket rppm; I've read the same thing from on the Warlock forums. Precasting cobra shot would presumably do the same thing but I've seen no discussion here on that.

The trinket swapping only works with spells that calculate their damage the moment they hit(Glaive Toss, Hand of Gul'dan/Chaos Wave for example). The moment you cast something which has its damage calculated the moment you use it initiates combat -> can't switch gear.

Edit: at least Glaive's initial cast can proc RPPM trinkets, not sure about HoG/CW.
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2015-04-16 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    The trinket swapping only works with spells that calculate their damage the moment they hit(Glaive Toss, Hand of Gul'dan/Chaos Wave for example). The moment you cast something which has its damage calculated the moment you use it initiates combat -> can't switch gear.

Edit: at least Glaive's initial cast can proc RPPM trinkets, not sure about HoG/CW.
    It's not about trinket switching it's about the following statement:

If you make them proc pre-pull they'll proc again as they run out because RPPM trinkets can't overwrite themselves but the moment you pull their "time since last proc" is reset to 120 seconds meaning they proc back to back because the RPPM on the BRF trinkets is high enough for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plink View Post
    It's not about trinket switching it's about the following statement:

If you make them proc pre-pull they'll proc again as they run out because RPPM trinkets can't overwrite themselves but the moment you pull their "time since last proc" is reset to 120 seconds meaning they proc back to back because the RPPM on the BRF trinkets is high enough for it.
    Yes exactly, it's a bit thing on the mage forum. There was a long discussion for the arcane spec because they precast AB which is instant on the target so they can t take advantage of the "pre proc" of the trinkets. They were discussing about using Barrage pre pull to have two rppm trinket proc in a row like fire mage, moonkin, warlock... some of them were even using fruit basket to get the procs (but it has been fixed)

I was surprised not reading anything about that on the hunter forum, especially for Bm for which the initial burst is a big part of the dps

Deleted
    2 questions:

Can you cast it without autoshot prepulling? I may be being dense, but I haven't worked out a macro that prevents the ninja pull of precasting.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Can you cast it without autoshot prepulling? I may be being dense, but I haven't worked out a macro that prevents the ninja pull of precasting.
    I havent tried it, but I believe if you activate an on use trinket, you cant swap it until the cooldown is reset.
    Similarly if you were to cast Stampede on trash, but wanted blink strikes on some fight.. you would have to wait until stampede is off cooldown before you are able to adjust talents.

However, I haven't heard anything about the whole Focus Fire 5 stack before pulling a boss. Last I checked (month ago) it still worked in LFR.
    Doesnt get much better than that for a pre-fight buff.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I don't think cobra shot, steady shot or focusing shot simultaneously autoshot. It's why Az's opener for BM uses Cobra prepull. So you can pot and start your first cobra shot at 2 seconds on the pull timer and consequently get the rppm trinket double-proc benefit.

Huge functionality increase for my version of the gear sheet.
    Updated script now has the following extra features:

a) Preloaded stat weights with all Hunter specs for Universal, Single Target, Two-target Cleave, and Three+ Target AoE.
    b) Custom item comparison as well as item lists for all varitions of Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry drops.
    c) Dynamically updating Best in Slot list, which changes depending on the Spec/Target Mode that you choose (or your custom weights)
    Basically, I've connected nearly everything to adjust off of the stat weight page, so that it looks for the highest items while using your chosen weights.

If you liked my old one, I highly suggest updating, as this one is much cleaner and more simple to use.
    Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xRYCMnLM90hDCI0kVZx0Xtew21bsUrvJiLItxsTysAQ
    Last edited by Bitterst; 2015-04-16 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

One could start by asking me a place that I actually still read at a semi-regular basis.

Soo, not MMO-Champion.
    To confirm, you read the summonstone forums now? or Where is the place you read at a semi-regular basis should I need to toss a question your way?

Deleted
    Hey guys,

can anyone do a simcraft between Heroic Warforged crossbow and Heroic speargun for survival?

Thanks!

Why not do the sim yourself? Learn now and profit ever after.

www.simulationcraft.org for the download

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    Why not do the sim yourself? Learn now and profit ever after.

www.simulationcraft.org for the download
    This combined with the "stat weight scores" addon is so useful for figuring out better gear to use while in game.

Although I did notice my Heroic BHT is simming higher than my heroic BHOM (alongside my Mythic Meaty Dragonspine Trophy) when I use my personal stat weights. Is the BHOM better because I can line up procs/cooldowns?

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Hey guys,

can anyone do a simcraft between Heroic Warforged crossbow and Heroic speargun for survival?

Thanks!
    I try to keep the comprehensive gear lists at EJ updated for each spec for making this kind of comparison.

Here's SV:
    http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic...3#entry2277661

Deleted
    Anyone know what the best race to pick currently for MM and also for 6.2 ? i want to go either Troll or Orc and whats the dps diffrence between them?, also it would help if anyone has the latest ptr dps sims for the specs so i know which spec is currently higher, i know numbers wont stay the same but i wanna know how good MM is atm.

thanks