Thread: Pvp boost guilt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah make the ticket and hope for mercy...

Deleted
    Best of luck, you glorious bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    I got a reply Greetings

Thank you for leting us know about that.!

My name is Game Master Shallinaygh, and I will look into this for you.
    Rest assured that we investigate any characters who gain rewards from arenas each season, so thats what is going to happened.
    I am sorry but we cannot comment on exact methods or results but we appriciate your report. Please bear in mind that if a situation is necessary to result in a punishment for an account, reporting it directly will not necessarily remove the requirement to apply a penalty for breaking our terms of use.
    Just make sure you dont break the TOU anymore.

Kind regards,
    Sounds like he's letting you off since you reported yourself. You'll prob get a suspension if anything.

With that said, it looks like a copy/paste reply with the bottom line added... but there's grammatical errors in it - So it looks a bit strange.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Sounds like he's letting you off since you reported yourself. You'll prob get a suspension if anything.

With that said, it looks like a copy/paste reply with the bottom line added... but there's grammatical errors in it - So it looks a bit strange.
    Ah okay , well ive taken the precautions of worst case scenario to moving my gold , tradeable items and Char names that i have kept , to my alt accounts.
    Guessing If i do get banned though that my achivements and mounts will be gone too?

Best troll post I've seen in months... Who, in the right mind, grasses themselves up to blizz for buying a boost... XD

EDIT: 100th post!

Deleted
    There was alot of people whispering me with proof from websites ect , I caved in from the nerves and kind of just freaked out

Deleted
    There was alot of people whispering me with proof from websites ect , I caved in from the nerves and kind of just freaked out
    How can they have proof from websites and such? Did you wintrade so you have like 100 wins-0 losses?

Deleted
    I had 50 wins and a bout 20 loses , they were saying that I was gaining 24 for every win ( that I did )

Is this even against the rules? I must not understand what you mean by boost exactly. Seems like I remember reading them say that getting boosted by better players is fine, as long as no account sharing is involved. People pay with in game or out of game money for things all the time, including raid spots and whatnot. No reason this should be any different. Unless of course you did in fact let them play your account for you, in which case I hope you get your dues.

Deleted
    OP cancel your stupid ticket and enjoy your 2,4k rating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Is this even against the rules? I must not understand what you mean by boost exactly. Seems like I remember reading them say that getting boosted by better players is fine, as long as no account sharing is involved. People pay with in game or out of game money for things all the time, including raid spots and whatnot. No reason this should be any different. Unless of course you did in fact let them play your account for you, in which case I hope you get your dues.
    how is acc sharing unacceptable but ordinary boosting is perfectly fine? because it's against the Blizzard EULA? please..

its like hit and run,after you run over someone you wouldnt turn yourself to police would you?....i guess you wouldnt,as for the rest of us ppl with conscience we would.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    its like hit and run,after you run over someone you wouldnt turn yourself to police would you?....i guess you wouldnt,as for the rest of us ppl with conscience we would.
    with conscience you mean stupidity right

if they caught him lying thats pretty much stupid too,it goes both ways,c?c?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    how is acc sharing unacceptable but ordinary boosting is perfectly fine? because it's against the Blizzard EULA? please..
    I couldn't care less if it's against the policy or not. If you're paying a really skilled player to play with you to boost your rating, you're still having to play and carry your weight in those games. If you're paying a skilled player to play your character for you, then you aren't pulling your weight and don't deserve it. I don't know what to say if you honestly don't see the difference.

Deleted
    I couldn't care less if it's against the policy or not. If you're paying a really skilled player to play with you to boost your rating, you're still having to play and carry your weight in those games. If you're paying a skilled player to play your character for you, then you aren't pulling your weight and don't deserve it. I don't know what to say if you honestly don't see the difference.
    there is a difference, it's just completely irrelevant, you get boosted either way

Deleted
    I played myself , no account sharing at all.. but It looked pretty shady as There was only 3 members in the enemy team

Boosts are okay as long as there is not account sharing and the payment is in game gold/items and not real money. Similar to challenge modes...legal to sell for gold, illegal to sell for money.

7+ Year Old Account
    If people are whispering you from websites there's a good chance that it's only a few of them. Ignoring one of their characters would ignore their entire accounts.

I played myself , no account sharing at all.. but It looked pretty shady as There was only 3 members in the enemy team
    That's not bad at all then, and I don't understand why people would harass you so much. All you paid for is better arena partners. Just ignore the salty elitists like I said.
    Last edited by Hauntlander; 2015-04-20 at 02:45 PM.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calm down, its just a game at the end of the day, you wont go to prison or anything.

Well then unless you somehow fixed it to where you're always matching the same people and they're letting you win (I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to cheating methods but I've heard of win trading before) then there shouldn't really be a problem. Even if you paid with real money I can't imagine you'd get more than a warning or short suspension for that.