Thread: Mafia 56: K-pop

I can't believe Danner and Crackle allowed me to get killed N2. Just say'n.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Reti.... *sigh*

I was testing out a theory, although I wonder what I would have read you as had I not done so. I was right about a lot of people I made notes on after D1, though!

15+ Year Old Account
    How many people honestly had me pegged as the SK before day 5 or so? Anyone?

me, i knew who scum were but i had you pegged as sk by day 4. I'm not even sure what tipped me off i just kept getting the feeling you were not town.. but also not scum

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd almost say a solo SK in a large game like this should be immune to NKs. If you want him/her you have to lynch them.

I liked the SK in this game. The way you guys RPed it so I realized something was up was really good too. I think there was enough breadcrumbs for town to work that out once I saw it.

Let's face it you have to make the role incredibly OP to win - See PP winning Neighborhood Z

I managed to only make it to the final 3 in Strikered Game and that was with alternating SKs (And I sold Valyrian out to look town ).

a sk is never supposed to be super balance, they serve as a balance to nk some scum. Their chance of winning should always be lower than both the town and the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I did in the dead thread if that counts. But I wasn't really following the game to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 3 in the mafia QT I had "Uggor peaks my interest of being scum" But I was on a stance of "we probably shouldn't kill scum right now". I didn't really translate my suspicions into anything later anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked the dead thread at some point and a few pegged you as the SK but a few thought it was Pala too from memory.

Yoona would have been a good claim it was just unfortunately Cruelle wasn't dead yet/his win con meant he knew how many SNSD member there were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only person I picked out was Arialla being the Doctor

<3 for the save on Night 3

And Celtic for saving me Night #4

Scum sure love trying to kill me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I asked the dead thread at some point and a few pegged you as the SK but a few thought it was Pala too from memory.

Yoona would have been a good claim it was just unfortunately Cruelle wasn't dead yet/his win con meant he knew how many SNSD member there were.
    So what you mean to say is he should have clearly claimed an Infinite member! Or Boyfriend, or Got7, or B2st, or Henry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or my avatar! My avatar wasn't even in the game, she was free to claim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Or my avatar! My avatar wasn't even in the game, she was free to claim
    Or even our very own Llama!! Seriously no one wanted to claim the llama!?

- - - Updated - - -

Although thinking about it no one will know what I mean by claiming our Llama... Oh well!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know kpop. I know Girls' Generation. I looked up the people. Yoona made sense.

Deleted
    Thanks to Pistol and Ana for the game.

My role an game feedback: Loved being a hider/survivor. It was fun to play and I loved the fact that I didn't have to care if town or mafia won. The game overall felt great for the little I actually played of it. There also came a point where we had 12 people left and I had 5 peeps on uncertain, it was only ever a town win from there for me anyway.

Blood fox: You went easy on me *hugs*

Feral Camel: You played well, role claim needs work though.

Dranx: I already said I thought you did very well.

Nahriel: We never ignore anyone. I know it may feel like that but your new to us as we are new to you. Once your more familiar with other players styles you will interact more which in turn will give us a better read on you for us to interact with you. You played well and you will play better the more games you play. My first three games were crap so hang in there.

Mercy: Sorry Mercy I didn't get your heckle if I had I wouldn't have taken a guess at you being the heckler. I forgotten how entertaining you are please sign up for the next game.

Just to leave you with this.........

I was Jessica bitches! woho! (love you mods)

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I can't believe Danner and Crackle allowed me to get killed N2. Just say'n.
    I was kinda pushing for it. You were so totally on my tail and all, seeing through my play like you had read-access to our mafia chat.
    My only regret is that you weren't the town player I thought you to be.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Good Game all!

Now back to work... XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I was kinda pushing for it. You were so totally on my tail and all, seeing through my play like you had read-access to our mafia chat.
    My only regret is that you weren't the town player I thought you to be.
    See I thought we had concluded he was scum from a post he made early in the day, at least that was why I wanted to hit him. Looking back that was a horrible mistake as the framer is an almost equal asset to both mafias, what made it even worse was the framer flipping ended up getting Lelly outed which was information we already knew anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I wouldn't say 'pegged'. You were probably my second choice after Pala.

I imagine I was probably the most likely to tighten the noose on you (not that you knew that) since I was the only one with actual proof that you existed. We had a bunch of high profile targets for mafia at the time, though, and I was concerned that claiming and derailing town into looking for you would give the mafiosi too much room to breathe. That, and I figured I could still catch someone in a bad claim, although I'm not sure anyone would have been brave enough to suggest that they were a Ninja Vigi. Either way, I opted for staying quiet and building bakeries so that people could pick up on my results if I happened to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    See I thought we had concluded he was scum from a post he made early in the day, at least that was why I wanted to hit him. Looking back that was a horrible mistake as the framer is an almost equal asset to both mafias, what made it even worse was the framer flipping ended up getting Lelly outed which was information we already knew anyway.
    Let's just say that mistakes were made, and my team's competency level increased dramatically once I died
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]