Deleted

White US children will be minorities by 2020 after immigrant 'baby boom'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...baby-boom.html

Let's just correct a couple of things in this article.
    It says:
    "White children will be outnumbered by minority kids in the United States in just five years, new Census Bureau projections reveal.
    "This is the result of an ongoing trend of declining birth among white Americans and a baby boom among immigrant groups, as well as a surge in immigration."

First off, these children are not born as 'minorities' they are born into the worlds majority populations. It is in fact white children who are born as the true global minority, being outnumbered by at least 7:1 by the worlds other races.
    Second, the 'declining birth rate of whites' has been no accident, it has been a result of the promotion of feminism and women seeking careers over having children, the break up of the family, ease of abortion, effeminsation of men, promotion and normalisation of homosexuality, economic barriers and the rampant promotion of miscegenation which is seen absolutely everywhere.
    Third, immigrant groups have always had large families, as did whites at one time when the family was the most important institution in the West. It was not uncommon to see large white families with upwards of 5+ children. The decline of the family and the reasons mentioned above have played a part in the declining birth rate. The white race is not having enough children to replace itself whilst non-whites are way above the level for the continuity and eventual domination of their racial groups. This is why the white race is declining rapidly.
    Lastly, "a surge in immigration?"
    Mass Immigration of non-Europeans into America came about as a result of the 1965 Open Immigration Act which was dominated by Jewish groups intent on opening the borders to the world. European Americans were over 90% of the population in 1965 and the majority supported the maintaining of the racial makeup of the country. It was the Jewish Supremacist groups who had other ideas. As a result, in just 100 years the founders of America and the builders of a European civilisation will have been engineered into a racial minority. The same is true many historically white European nations.

Mmmm, you do know Mexican's are white people right? For the most part.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah too bad it stems from the believe that some people aren't white enough, and the belief that the lack of absolute pure white is a bad thing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    You know that under no evaluation - census or ethnicity, is that true. But this is the same group of people who believe someone who believes their a dragon all of a sudden becomes a dragon.
    The US census, a self-selection survey, 80% of "latinos" in the US identify as white.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    The antisemitic angle clearly puts guilt in the right place. You know your conspiracy theorys well.

You know that under no evaluation - census or ethnicity, is that true. But this is the same group of people who believe someone who believes their a dragon all of a sudden becomes a dragon.
    Is that why whenever I check a box that says I'm white I have to identify whether or not I'm hispanic / latino white or "other" white?

Please no more baby booms! The pipes cannot handle another one Captain!

15+ Year Old Account
    Land of the free and all that. Put the money where the mouth is, basically.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You seem to have lost your way. This is MMO-champion, stormfront is that way --->

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    The US census, a self-selection survey, 80% of "latinos" in the US identify as white.
    It kind of makes you though. In a lot of the census demographic questions, I have to identify myself as a latino, and then pick a color. It never made much sense to me. To me, it always made more sense to just pick latino and nothing else, but that isn't an option.

The promotion and normalization of homosexuality?? We're not fucking recruited, dude... Nobody would ever choose to be gay. You can't recruit a straight person into a gay lifestyle. Let me ask you this, OP... What would I have to do to turn you gay? Let me guess... Nothing could turn you gay? EXACTLY. Shut up.

Today, science says race is a myth, a fallacy but I'm willing to give you a break. Back in the 1940's science said there were three races black, white and Asian. Which race do Mexicans fall under?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need white supremacist threads here. Locked.