Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Square Enix Caved...ff7 remake

Ahston Kucher come out....NOW!

WHY?!

WHY?!!!! You could make a diffrent FF in a different universe that is better. Don't waste your time living in the past. Your present has fucking sucked.

This is a sad fucking day. I'm glad you Cloud fanboys got your wish. Thank you for ruining FF.

Deleted
    Fuck em for killing the most capeable healer in the team.

I dare them to do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post

Prepare you tissues

15+ Year Old Account
    I am interested, but not really excited. Looking at other 'remakes'/editions, Square Enix has not necessarily done bad, but has not done good either.

I know they can make good as cut scenes, I want to see gameplay footage. I want it just to be a graphical/sound update. Not fancy ass combat system(pretty much killed every new ff for me). I don't really want them to change anything gameplay wise. I want to play the old game that looks and sounds better, not different. If they do this, they can have my money, if they don't, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Prepare you tissues
    I can save her this time!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I thought it was a glitch and restarted the game

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post

She should have had her camera panned around to see that coming.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a different remake other than the 10,098,235,456 time they do a FF7 related game.....I can still hold out for a FF6 full next gen remake or even a Chrono Trigger one. If they ever make a Ct remake and it sucks I will explode with the fury of 1,000 dying stars for messing up what I consider the best game ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Mmm, can't wait for the inevitable rage/disappointment when people play it.

Also the Cloud Honeybee Inn gangbang scene better be in rich HD.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If it's true to the original and just updates the graphics, I may actually play it all the way through for the first time.

I don't really see a point in getting upset over this. If, as you say, their present games suck, then it seems like all they did was spare you from another round of disappointment.
    Because scarcity. The opportunity cost to appeal to people that would've never been satisfied.

Tetsuya nomura wasting his time when he could be on 15 or future titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I was hoping for a different remake other than the 10,098,235,456 time they do a FF7 related game.....I can still hold out for a FF6 full next gen remake or even a Chrono Trigger one. If they ever make a Ct remake and it sucks I will explode with the fury of 1,000 dying stars for messing up what I consider the best game ever.
    Yeah I would prefer FF6 or FF8 as a remake

Not sure how it's caving. Square Enix wants to make money and the frothing at the mouth fan boys who have been begging for more FF7 since it released will throw their money at them for this. So now they're cashing in on that 'free money.' Shocker I know. Should they work on something different? Possibly, but I thought Square Enix was hurting for cash lately which if true makes this even less surprising.

In what way did they cave lol? An ff7 remake has been on the cards for a while since that e3 tech demo showing it off for ps3. Also considering the amount of fan demand at the time the ps3 tech demo came out its not suprising they decided to do it now with the best current tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If it's true to the original and just updates the graphics, I may actually play it all the way through for the first time.

I don't really see a point in getting upset over this. If, as you say, their present games suck, then it seems like all they did was spare you from another round of disappointment.
    Ok. So... the title says 'remake', as well as the announcement by the end. However, the story the narrator tells us is actually a re-telling of the events that transpired during Final Fantasy 7, talking about the Meteor from the Dark Materia and so on... and then it ends with 'they're coming back'. So, according to the narrator, it's a sequel, while the title says it's a remake.

I'm confused. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ok. So... the title says 'remake', as well as the announcement by the end. However, the story the narrator tells us is actually a re-telling of the events that transpired during Final Fantasy 7, talking about the Meteor from the Dark Materia and so on... and then it ends with 'they're coming back'. So, according to the narrator, it's a sequel, while the title says it's a remake.

resequelmake? That got me confused to tbh

Seems cool but it'd have to be 8 or 9 if you want me to purchase a ps4.

I just wanted them to release 12 on PSN.

Also, they're doing it specifically to spite you ZoZo, I thought that was obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post

They'll throw you a cliffhanger about a possible sequel like they did with dirge of cebereus.

I can't wait to see the fanboys drooling at the DLC with Tifa in scanty outfits, her titties bouncing around everywhere.

Fucking christ. I'm lost for words right now.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    They'll throw you a cliffhanger about a possible sequel like they did with dirge of cebereus.

I can't wait to see the fanboys drooling at the DLC with Tifa in scanty outfits, her titties bouncing around everywhere.

Fucking christ. I'm lost for words right now.
    You sound more salty tbh over something thats been in the pipeline for a while

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Because scarcity. The opportunity cost to appeal to people that would've never been satisfied.

Tetsuya nomura wasting his time when he could be on 15 or future titles.
    Yes, the next Final Fantasy game! More fancy ass combat systems! Less open World! Spam this button to win!

I want a Final Fantasy that is turn based, I don't want ti to be action based. They really have not come back to turn based type jprgs, some the reasons why I loved the games.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yes, the next Final Fantasy game! More fancy ass combat systems! Less open World! Spam this button to win!
    I hated 10 and dropped the whole series ever since.