Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Need post break up advice....

Ok..so me and now my ex have been fighting a lot since we broke up two weeks ago. Now I am the one who intact end the break up out of rage. Two weeks we try to be civil since we run into each other. But she moved on with a guy she was talking to for a month before the break up. I eventually started talking to another older ex girlfriend of mine. Now the recent ex is freaking out on me as if I was cheating on her or talking to her before the break up.....

I came to terms me and my recent ex won't get back together but I love her even as a friend and just wonder if there's anything I can do to fix it..

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a quick response to the point I'm not even sure you read what was said...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Ok..so me and now my ex have been fighting a lot since we broke up two weeks ago. Now I am the one who intact end the break up out of rage. Two weeks we try to be civil since we run into each other. But she moved on with a guy she was talking to for a month before the break up. I eventually started talking to another older ex girlfriend of mine. Now the recent ex is freaking out on me as if I was cheating on her or talking to her before the break up.....

I came to terms me and my recent ex won't get back together but I love her even as a friend and just wonder if there's anything I can do to fix it..

Nothing, at least now this soon anyway. Deal with it.

How much older is the exe?

Normally I say hit other prospects but with an older exe might not be the greatest idea?

Also, stop speaking to her and preoccupy yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you still talking to your ex?

10+ Year Old Account
    @ flutter- we run into each other on a daily basis so instead of being vile for months trying to be civil.

@ winter I didn't really tell her who I was messing around with. I told her I was going to spend time. To chat with the older ex cause me and her patched things up and that was like years ago so that's why.

just ditch her, as much as u want her shes not worth it. better to move on. either bang the older ex or just find a new gf. problem solved.

Delete the phone number. Remove from FB an any other sources of contact. Keep moving. Don't look over your shoulder.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that I should just walk away...smart money says I should just get new hobbys and different places to visit or travel to avoid her...but emotions kind of cloud that. But trying can't hurt.

I know that I should just walk away...smart money says I should just get new hobbys and different places to visit or travel to avoid her...but emotions kind of cloud that. But trying can't hurt.
    Fuck that. I've fired a roommate before. Like, literally, he worked for me and was living with me, and I fired him. Neither of us changed our habits for going out in the area.

Edit: And kicked him out.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    View your past relationships as a terminally ill puppy. Sure, you could keep it alive, suffering, util it eventually dies by itself. You'll get to cling on to it a bit longer and in theory that's a nice sentiment. But the quality of that extra time will be pisspoor as the poor little puppy is suffering his heart out. So you need to ask yourself what is best for this puppy and for yourself? Will it be happier having your companionship while it's suffering to death over the next months or even year? And can you live with yourself knowing that your own selfish desires made this puppy suffer for way longer than it had to? Perhaps you should make the responsible decision to drag it behind the shed and hit it a few times with a shovel to end it's suffering while the poor little thing still has its dignity and spark in its eyes.

Go dark on that relationship: Change your phone number, delete the person from your social media sites, end mutual friendships. Basically cut her off completely and move on. You know why? Because there is no such thing as a former couple being friends. The only reason such a friendship exist is because ONE party still has feelings for the other and want to cling on for as long as they can. It's not a real friendship, don't fool yourself. Move on and be happy with your new girl and perhaps your old gal can move on with her new boyfriend and be happy as well. Wouldn't that be nice?
    Last edited by mmoc12de78fbb7; 2015-08-11 at 06:20 AM.

I'd just stop talking to her completely
    Last edited by onaldtieace; 2015-08-11 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ flutter- we run into each other on a daily basis so instead of being vile for months trying to be civil.

@ winter I didn't really tell her who I was messing around with. I told her I was going to spend time. To chat with the older ex cause me and her patched things up and that was like years ago so that's why.
    Just don't talk to her.

Deleted
    Even if you want to see her and all. It just will not work. Had the same issue and it cost me 2 years to realize and to get over it.

Just don't try to bother. Do whatever pleases you and try to be happy and don't regret what has happened. Everything will go on an the world keeps turning.

And with your older ex. Just talk to her, do stuff with her, as long as you are ok with it and it does not get to creepy or anything. And to your fresh ex. That girl has to mind her own business. She it not a "relevent" part of your life, so she is in no position to argue over anything you do with your time.

man the fuck up and move on.

i can't think of a single woman who wants a beta, unless she's planning on cucking him all day every day

Deleted
    Take a complete break from contact with your recent ex while you both calm down, there's no point just getting angry with each other over nothing because you both feel hurt.

1. You broke up, not her business. Tell her to fuck off unless you are hoping for post breakup sex, which is fine as long as you don't let your dick rule over your head and try to get back together.

2. If she is with a dude now and she's mad you're doing the same thing she's clearly a crazy bitch and was probably cheating on you. The possibility that you did the same drives her fragile ego mad.

3. Stop sharing your love life with the Internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    man the fuck up and move on.

i can't think of a single woman who wants a beta, unless she's planning on cucking him all day every day

Epic memes, friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Epic memes, friend.
    Yeah Memes. Caus look at all the non-rich beta's with model girlfriends.
    Whaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at the beta comment. How delusional can it get.

Not you Shiift and pat, the original post.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    alpha the fuck up and go all beta on her ass

15+ Year Old Account
    You can be civil with her without telling her about what girls your talking to atm.

If you honestly run into her daily, just talk about other stuff. As others have said, it's none of her business who you see now, especially if she's already with another guy.