Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Creepier. Being obsessed (allegedly) with a topic is less creepy (if creepy at all) than stalking someone.
    To be fair at this stage it isn't "stalking" its just "going on Gen-OT once or twice a week and realising there is only one poster who posts 90% of the threads about feminism and rape"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    To be fair at this stage it isn't "stalking" its just "going on Gen-OT once or twice a week and realising there is only one poster who posts 90% of the threads about feminism and rape"
    To be fair, I post other stuff, but they just aren't as popular as the feminism/SJW/rape threads

My cybersecurity thread (posted today btw) got 0 replies, I think Connal is the only guy who replied to the TPP thread, and the science stuff I post just dies after 3-4 pages.

Any feminism thread just goes on for weeks.

I was hoping the "all people with under 60 bpm pulse are potential criminals" one would get some traction, but nope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's an incredibly shitty thing to do.

It's her right but stringing a man along THAT far is rude as fuck
    No, it isn't "rude as fuck", people can change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    To be fair, I post other stuff, but they just aren't as popular as the feminism/SJW/rape threads

My cybersecurity thread (posted today btw) got 0 replies, I think Connal is the only guy who replied to the TPP thread, and the science stuff I post just dies after 3-4 pages.

Any feminism thread just goes on for weeks.

I was hoping the "all people with under 60 bpm pulse are potential criminals" one would get some traction, but nope.
    Fair enough I've been away for a few days but whenyou come back and see a thread title such as this threads title, its at the stage where I'd wager hefty sums on you being the OP. And would win.

I also never claimed you didn't post other stuff And for the most part I enjoy your contributions, it's just they tend to attract posters who make comments like "The women enters a verbal contract for sex and then backs out, the man is just claiming what the contract outlined" and you have to wonder if they are trolling or just a bit rapey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Fair enough I've been away for a few days but whenyou come back and see a thread title such as this threads title, its at the stage where I'd wager hefty sums on you being the OP. And would win.
    I have a gift.

Deleted
    I like how all men are assumed to be rapists off the bat in most feminists arguments
    youll note I didn't identify a rapist as either gender except for that quote of someone elses argument. Im fully aware that rapists do not conform to one gender. Had to keep my post semi relevant to the thread though

Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    I fully agree with you that male rape victims don't get the same level of attention or care that they require. However, in Norway...80-20 (men-women) is the ratio when it comes to convicted rapists.
    Ah Norway. In the united states, it has not been researched or looked into all that much to determine how many women commit rape crimes. They often get away since most people, well, they just go "that guy got with that hot chick? Nice" even if she raped him.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Considering most men (given a 2-option choice) would probably rather receive a telegraphed kick in the balls instead of half a BJ, it is rude as fuck. At least they would know what to expect, and how long the pain is gonna last.

Its entirely within the woman's rights to stop whenever they want, but it is actually "rude".

Saying it isn't is just stupid.
    Last edited by Emageht Tsoluoy; 2015-09-20 at 10:44 AM.

If a girl at any point during sex regrets it, then she has every right to tell the dude to fuck off, however rude it may be it is never too late to change your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good article, nice to see some common sense is still out there.
    Take some fucking personal responsibility, you'd be amazed at how the number of rapes would go down if women stopped allowing themselves to go into idiotic situations.

I'm sorry but I feel no pity for a woman who makes the choices of going to a party alone, getting wasted/high, dressing provocatively, then going home with some dude, regretting it, and crying "rape" the next day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    If a girl at any point during sex regrets it, then she has every right to tell the dude to fuck off, however rude it may be it is never too late to change your mind.
    Once the dick is inside you, the ship of "nahhh" has long since sailed.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Deleted
    Nope, it's only too late once it's over.

It's just extremely frustrating for the other one, tough luck I guess.

Nobody and i mean NOBODY in this thread has said woman can not change their minds.

This is like changing your mind after already having verbally agreed to paint someones, house showing up with the paint and saying nope fuck that.

It is the painters choice and that's ok. it's still shitty.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Nobody and i mean NOBODY in this thread has said woman can not change their minds.

This is like changing your mind after already having verbally agreed to paint someones, house showing up with the paint and saying nope fuck that.

It is the painters choice and that's ok. it's still shitty.
    It's not shitty or rude. And no, it's not like that at all.

Why is it not shitty or rude? We've already agreed on your other point it's her right to choose. But that doesn't make some choices rude choices.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

People don't understand that prevention is better than cure - and that the damage has been done after the deed.

Yes, you should not feel at risk being raped for wearing whatever you want - but it's also a risk factor.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Why is it not shitty or rude? We've already agreed on your other point it's her right to choose. But that doesn't make some choices rude choices.
    Because "shitty" or "rude" implies obligation, that you're bad because you're skipping out on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    "You can drink as much as you want because you are the equal of a guy," and it is not true. They don't accept the fact there are predators out there, and that all women have to take special precautions. They think they can drink as much as men, which is crazy because they can't drink as much as men. I find the position "Don't blame us, we're survivors" to be appalling.
    Oh god I can hear the tumbler feminists shitting themselves. XD
    The women's movement in the '70s was not a campus movement at all. I like to see activism wherever it rears its head, but this is a very limited movement that doesn't accept reality.
    I can't wait for some 20 year old to tell her how wrong she is.

The slut marches bothered me, too, when they said you can wear whatever you want. Well sure, but you look like a hooker. They say, "That doesn't matter," but it matters to the man who wants to rape. It's unrealistic. I don't know what happened to the understanding people had in the 1970s.
    This I kind of disagree with. Yes slut marches are retarded, but a rapists is going to rape regardless of what she is wearing. And wearing provocative cloths doesn't just interest rapists, it interests most men into wanting sex.

And my feeling about young women trapped in sex situations that they don’t want is: "Didn’t you see the warning signs? Who do you expect to do your fighting for you?"

It is a little late, after you are both undressed, to say "I don’t want this."
    This is the best part. Women who put themselves into situations while not caring about the consequences have themselves partly to blame. This "don't blame the victim" BS is retarded. Yes he did rape you, but you leading him on into a situation where you think you are in control and then it turns out you aren't is partly your fault. If you don't want it to begin with stop it before it starts, not halfway through.

Not trying to be nasty here, but on a lot of your posts you come across as very blunt & rude. Maybe you just have a different opinion as what constitutes as rude. It drives me mad how some people don't share my level of manners & just general politeness don't get me wrong. But there is no absolute with this kind of thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I am with the general consensus that yes, it is indeed rude, but it is still her choice side of thangs.

But it is, it happened to me few times, but I was a person sending a girl back to the club and giving her money for a cab O_o

I could clearly see and, moreover, hear, that girls were pissed, confused and quite offended. I'd say that even from my perspective it was quite frustrating thing to do o_O
    Last edited by ls-; 2015-09-20 at 11:28 AM.

I'm sorry, but it's never too late to say you don't want something. You can't take back what you already did, and if you are one of the few women who cry rape the day or week after when you start feeling guilty for the stuff you chose to do, than you are a shitty person and your ass should be in jail. But you can always put an end to whatever you are doing by saying no.

Sex is not a roller coaster where once the ride starts you just have to stick it out 'till the end. Sex is something that two people agree to do together, and that consent can be withdrawn at any time.

The excuse that a guy can't control himself is dumb fuck retarded. I'm not a monkey. I can fucking control my actions and my dick, and if you can't something is wrong with YOU.