Thread: Coming heroes

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Coming heroes

Since we get Artanis and Lt. Morales soon, who do you think is going to come after them?

Cho'gall?
    Blademaster Samuro?
    Zul'jin?
    Kel'thuzad?

Whoever the next ones are, I figure they're revealing them at Blizzcon. The timing on that is magnificent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Whoever the next ones are, I figure they're revealing them at Blizzcon. The timing on that is magnificent.
    Yup, 6/7th October for Morales and 27/28th October for Artanis should be the release dates. That means the next "batch" is probably coming the 24/25th November. Unless they're planning on speeding up the release of new heroes.

As for the actual heroes, Zul'jin seems extremly likely. Didn't his model get teased at last years Blizzcon? He seems overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yup, 6/7th October for Morales and 27/28th October for Artanis should be the release dates. That means the next "batch" is probably coming the 24/25th November. Unless they're planning on speeding up the release of new heroes.

As for the actual heroes, Zul'jin seems extremly likely. Didn't his model get teased at last years Blizzcon? He seems overdue.
    Ah yes, that's right. I was trying to think of heroes that had been teased in images and videos before but I think Rexxar was the last of those.

female protoss or maybe even mengsk? its a starcraft event
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-09-30 at 06:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I remember Spyrian said that Kel'thuzad is currently not in their pipeline.

Which pisses me the fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

We won't know until Blizzcon. The last two heroes who will come out before then will be Morales and Artanis.

We know that there are pre-recorded voice interactions for Azshara, Mengsk, etc, but generally that's a "just in case we do them" scenario so the VA department doesn't have to call the VAs back every time they release a new hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    I remember Spyrian said that Kel'thuzad is currently not in their pipeline.

Which pisses me the fuck off.
    Imagine the KT confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    We won't know until Blizzcon. The last two heroes who will come out before then will be Morales and Artanis.

We know that there are pre-recorded voice interactions for Azshara, Mengsk, etc, but generally that's a "just in case we do them" scenario so the VA department doesn't have to call the VAs back every time they release a new hero.
    I can all but guarantee that we won't see Azshara until she's actually been in WoW, and not just in time travels or visions.

"KT pop your ult! NO! I meant the bird, not the mass rez!"

I can all but guarantee that we won't see Azshara until she's actually been in WoW, and not just in time travels or visions.
    True, but the very fact that the line was recorded implies that there is enough material circulating around Blizzard HQ to develop a full fledged Azshara character. Given the prominence of the naga in Legion, it's appear very likely her time is quickly approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    It'd be about time for Baal and Mephisto to make an appearance... as long as they don't make their abilities suck as much as Diablo's.
    Diablo doesn't suck; his kit is simply dated compared to recent heroes. At least the Lord of Terror has some form of engage, something not even the Lich King was given.

7+ Year Old Account
    True, but the very fact that the line was recorded implies that there is enough material circulating around Blizzard HQ to develop a full fledged Azshara character. Given the prominence of the naga in Legion, it's appear very likely her time is quickly approaching.
    Gul'dan will almost certainly be the Legion tie-in hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Deleted
    Haha indeed! PICK KT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Gul'dan will almost certainly be the Legion tie-in hero.
    We do need a proper warlock.

[I]
    Diablo doesn't suck; his kit is simply dated compared to recent heroes. At least the Lord of Terror has some form of engage, something not even the Lich King was given.
    I think his kit is quite good, he just can't survive long enough to use it and his basic abilities don't do enough damage to compensate. Hopefully the buff to his trait will toughen him up a bit.

We sorely need a gnome. Any gnome. I think Tinkmaster is in the works (fingers crossed) Chromie would be cool as well, even if she isn't a true gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    We sorely need a gnome. Any gnome. I think Tinkmaster is in the works (fingers crossed) Chromie would be cool as well, even if she isn't a true gnome.
    There was datamined info for Mekkatorque, so that's a possibility.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.heroesnexus.com/forums/he...a-maiev-dehaka

It's an old list and the link is originally pointing to 2p.com which is a trash site, but there have been quite a few correct on that list.

2p.com link - http://2p.com/11377731_1/heroes-of-t...-jaminnoob.htm

World of Warcraft: Aggra; Azshara; Blademaster; Brann; Cenarius; Chogall; Deathwing; Garrosh; Grommash; Guldan; Jaina; Kaelthas; Kiljaedan; Magni; Maiev; Mekkatorque; Moira; Ragnaros; Rexxar; Sapper; Shandris; Sylvanas; Thrall; Varian; Vashj; Zuljin.

StarCraft: Artanis; Fenix; Mengsk; Overmind; Tosh; Dehaka; Valerian; Warfield

Diablo: Butcher; Leoric

Lost Viking: Viking

Keep in mind that they datamined: Butcher, Leoric, Jaina, Kaelthas, Rexxar, Thrall, Artanis and Vikings in 25 Nov 2014, which means something.
    Take it with a grain of salt and a salt shaker.

How in the world would an Overmind hero works? Would he replace your core or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    How in the world would an Overmind hero works? Would he replace your core or something?
    That would honestly be pretty funny. ^^

Deleted
    Re: Ragnaros - I'm guessing it will be the Firelands version (i.e. with legs), but I can't help but imagine his original Molten Core incarnation version floating around the map haha

Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Re: Ragnaros - I'm guessing it will be the Firelands version (i.e. with legs), but I can't help but imagine his original Molten Core incarnation version floating around the map haha
    Hava you seen how Abathur moves? They could simply do Ragnaros' old form with his swirling cloud following beneath him. He doesn't need legs.

It's going to have been a while since we got an assassin when Artanis is released, hope we get a neat one of those.