Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Whether it was or wasn't is irrelevant... people bitch that we should have a way to get store mounts in game, apparently they listened in this case.
    Well it was. Quite obviously as the in game mount journal states it's from the store currently. And it's quite relevant that they are now doing a 180 from their original plans as it reveals both the dire situation of the subs currently and that they are finally listening to the remaining players' concerns.

You also sound a bit shocked and begrudging of the decision. Painting the players in a negative light by saying their legitimate points are simply "bitching" and now to your chagrin have seen results in game. This is both a victory over Blizzard greed as well as regular apologists like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    It is a store mount. It has store mount labelled under the tooltip.

It will be a reward for a limited time, & then it will become available on the store after that time is gone.

Should of done that with Garrosh's wolf too tbh.

STOP OVER THINKING THINGS.

Blizzard are letting you have your way, but still getting it on the store mount. They are pleasing too types of people at once.

#Whynotboth
    Those of you spamming this nonsense do understand that tooltip will not and can not be changed until a client patch right? Of course it is still listed as a store mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Those of you spamming this nonsense do understand that tooltip will not and can not be changed until a client patch right? Of course it is still listed as a store mount.
    It will still be a store mount after, they said they're retiring the quest after a little time, then you can just buy it. No way Blizzard will miss out on that potential cash flow.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    Because precious few people actually enjoy raiding, and even fewer bother with heroic or mythic.

People who do heroic and mythic raiding already get the best in-game gear. They don't deserve the best cosmetic items, too.
    Don't be silly, of course they deserve it. They are the precious few who go the extra mile for this game. They should be rewarded with the best stuff

Moose Mania has gripped the playerbaaaaaase!!

I'm happy as a clam with this. If all store mounts from now on are available in game first, I will save even more money!

Quote Originally Posted by smendou View Post
    Well, they did say the quest was available for a limited time. And given that it was flagged as a store mount originally. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the store after the quest goes away. Lets both camps be happy. Those that want the mount without having to raid can have it. Those that want to complain about it not being available in game can earn it too.
    Honestly, I'd love for this to be the new model for Store Mounts: Give them a (semi) difficult challenge to obtain in game for a limited time, and put them on the store for people who missed their opportunity. 100% support this as a new store mount model so people can earn those mounts in-game.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    If you whisper me, I would be happy to teach you how to raid heroic with only a few hours a week of playtime. I am 12/13 heroic (Never bothered to do Arch) And I can only play on the weekends now. College and 20 hours a week of work.
    Really? well, thanks, i will have it in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    It will still be a store mount after, they said they're retiring the quest after a little time, then you can just buy it. No way Blizzard will miss out on that potential cash flow.
    Where they confirm they will put the Moose later in the shop? twitter? forum? bluepost? confirm please.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    Where they confirm they will put the Moose later in the shop? twitter? forum? bluepost? confirm please.
    They did not. It's someone assuming because Grove Warden will only be available during 6.2.3 (a single patch)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Honestly, I'd love for this to be the new model for Store Mounts: Give them a (semi) difficult challenge to obtain in game for a limited time, and put them on the store for people who missed their opportunity. 100% support this as a new store mount model so people can earn those mounts in-game.
    Would love this
    Sounds like a win win Imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Limited time mount? and only in Heroic? wow, thanks... NOT!! wth, heroic? god damn it, that worst than Store Mount.
    It could have been mythic mode only.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really? well, thanks, i will have it in mind.

The main reason people suspect that it will be a store mount later on was the fact that the mount was seen with all the other store related stuff in pictures and It was labelled as Store in the mount tab

10+ Year Old Account
    A new store mount , people complain it's not in game. Mount gets put in game with a reasonable challenge to obtain, people complain. Its clear people just want to be given things for little to no effort
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Spending real world money for a game is better than rewards for playing the game? Seriously?
    It's the "gimme gimme" instant gratification mindset players that have basically destroyed the game. He is one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Would love this
    Sounds like a win win Imo
    I've always been against store mounts completely, I think they are an insult to customers that pay a subscription, and generally remove content from the game. That said, I would accept this compromise, and would be happy if this was the model going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    It's the "gimme gimme" instant gratification mindset players that have basically destroyed the game. He is one of those.
    You simply have no idea how hard it is to hit the queue for lfr button, /follow someone, and collect gear or solo farm gear better than normal HFC! Damn elitist thinking they deserve better than those who keyboard turn their way to free epics.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by xxxDkDkxxx View Post
    Don't be silly, of course they deserve it. They are the precious few who go the extra mile for this game. They should be rewarded with the best stuff
    This, some stuff in game HAS to be out of reach for most of the player base. If everything is handed to you on a silver platter you will grow very bored, very quickly. I guarantee it. If you don't believe me, try out any single player game that has depth and is engaging. Then turn on cheats that give you all the items/invincibility whatever. I promise you will get a quick excited moment while you screw around for a couple hours or whatever and then complete boredom with the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can buy it, i dont want to do heroic again, thats the problem.
    Dont want to do it. Then you dont want the mount. Get over it baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    You simply have no idea how hard it is to hit the queue for lfr button, /follow someone, and collect gear or solo farm gear better than normal HFC! Damn elitist thinking they deserve better than those who keyboard turn their way to free epics.
    The worst part is they are really just hurting their own fun, they don't understand the psychological effect behind it, and then they wonder why the game bores them (although Blizzard removing a lot of the reward structure with WoD did not help) I don't even do Heroic HFC, but I understand that having stuff in the game that I will never obtain helps create a fun environment for me. That said I will step up and do Heroic HFC in order to get this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    Thats right, i have beend estroying WoW since Vainilla, because i preffer buy THIS mount from the ingameshop than do heroic, because buy things in from the shop is bad. IM THE EVILEST PERSON EVER!! I AM THE CATACLYSM OF WOW!
    Last edited by Baneador; 2015-10-15 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    A new store mount , people complain it's not in game. Mount gets put in game with a reasonable challenge to obtain, people complain. Its clear people just want to be given things for little to no effort
    to some any level raiding ins't reasonable as they don't enjoy it.... also there are enough mounts for raiders only already.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    You simply have no idea how hard it is to hit the queue for lfr button, /follow someone, and collect gear or solo farm gear better than normal HFC!
    This actually bugged me so much that Normal HFC gear is worse than Gladiator gear and basically on par with Baleful gear. Because it removed a huge incentive to do normal HFC for me, so as of this moment I have only done the first couple bosses in Normal HFC, because my gear is already 705 from glad/baleful.