Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Kind of off-topic but not?

I've been having an issue with Blizzard, where without even a final warning on the account; and nothing even over 24 hours of suspension time they closed my account and said no inquiry can be made about the matter. The reason being they felt their staff was being harassed as a result of how often I replied to tickets when an issue was not resolved and asked it to be. Now, technically such a thing would go to small claims court; but with a huge company like such they would never appear in a small claims court and therefore a payout being received is most likely.

Why is it a company like this, gives cheaters 6 months of suspension but people they do not like an account closure is beyond me; and of course you being the third party cannot know all of the information regarding the matter. (Unless of course, you PM me.) It just seems like the company doesn't care, and anyone they deem as a problem gets utterly ignored.

"The reason being they felt their staff was being harassed as a result of how often I replied to tickets when an issue was not resolved and asked it to be"

this needs to go in to detail, from this i could gather you're literally spamming them with constant complaints and they've had enough and they would rather not have you as a customer because of how you act.

i was at a local Chinese about 1 month ago, the guy working there was on the phone, and he had a problem with a customer on the phone, complaining his Chinese was late again, the man explained how he always complains every time that the food is late. basically the man working there told him you do this every time, we give you an estimate of when the food will get there, you try get the food for free, or get extra food for free, then you always complain and try return the food and not pay for it. anyway it ended with the man working at the Chinese telling him to never call that Chinese again and they don't want him as a customer any more.

This Chinese is not a big company, but when people are annoying and complain and just make trouble they would rather lose a customer than keep someone being a complete douchebag, maybe blizzard decided to do the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    "The reason being they felt their staff was being harassed as a result of how often I replied to tickets when an issue was not resolved and asked it to be"

this needs to go in to detail, from this i could gather you're literally spamming them with constant complaints and they've had enough and they would rather not have you as a customer because of how you act.

i was at a local Chinese about 1 month ago, the guy working there was on the phone, and he had a problem with a customer on the phone, complaining his Chinese was late again, the man explained how he always complains every time that the food is late. basically the man working there told him you do this every time, we give you an estimate of when the food will get there, you try get the food for free, or get extra food for free, then you always complain and try return the food and not pay for it. anyway it ended with the man working at the Chinese telling him to never call that Chinese again and they don't want him as a customer any more.

This Chinese is not a big company, but when people are annoying and complain and just make trouble they would rather lose a customer than keep someone being a complete douchebag, maybe blizzard decided to do the same?
    Afraid not, you're giving your input there without asking for the facts which is a bad thing to do in itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    if your spamming them with tickets than yes they can kick you out of the game. permanently. you know you could also post said information...oh wait your not going to.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by MicahYoreha View Post
    Afraid not, you're giving your input there without asking for the facts which is a bad thing to do in itself.
    i said this needs to go in to detail, which is asking for facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if your spamming them with tickets than yes they can kick you out of the game. permanently.
    Incorrect, spamming by their means only dilutes to in-game and making gameplay troublesome/unavailable. Making one unable to actually spam them, by their own rules. Please try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incorrect, spamming by their means only dilutes to in-game and making gameplay troublesome/unavailable. Making one unable to actually spam them, by their own rules. Please try again.
    you don't understand what spam encompasses please try again. do you want help or do you just want to be a passive aggressive jerk?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    you don't understand what spam encompasses please try again.
    Ah, okay so you're illiterate and unable to read Blizzards ToU/End user license agreement. Got it. Please, try another thread to troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okay so you're illiterate and unable to read Blizzards ToU/End user license agreement. Got it. Please, try another thread to troll.
    enjoy your ban from both the game and these forums then since calling people trolls is against forum rules. have a nice day. something tells me your just here to pick fights which is also against forum rules.

7+ Year Old Account
    enjoy your ban from both the game and these forums then since calling people trolls is against forum rules. have a nice day.
    What you are doing is also technically bannable? I guess, nice hypocrisy while you're at it. Good job at owning your own argument?

this needs to go in to detail,
    is the part where he was asking for more facts, which you did not provide. Your story, as told, sounds to me like you're probably the type of customer who constantly makes unreasonable demands of the customer support team and complains ceaselessly when you don't get your way.

Blizzard's customer support isn't terrible, so I can't picture them banning a user for anything other than the scenario outlined above. Feel free to state your side of the story, but recognize that we might not see it the way you see it.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    What you are doing is also technically bannable? I guess, nice hypocrisy while you're at it. Good job at owning your own argument?
    i am just repeating the forum rules. how exactly does that fall under bannable? do go on.

Alright I think it's quite clear why they'd lock your account at this rate then. Someone asked for more details and you said "no", and then someone tells you it's against their ToS to spam tickets (Which yes, for most online services if you spam them after they say the matter is resolved, it is against the ToS), and you say they're trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Alright I think it's quite clear why they'd lock your account at this rate then. Someone asked for more details and you said "no", and then someone tells you it's against their ToS to spam tickets (Which yes, for most online services if you spam them after they say the matter is resolved, it is against the ToS), and you say they're trolling.
    Might want to learn to read, though as your name suggests you are nothing but a joker/troll yourself. Reported! Have a nice day, since apparently that is a bannable offense through your own wording here! G'bye!

http://i.imgur.com/dvam6Y0.png

That is with ONE 24 hour ban from in-game. Forums? Another story, as you can see here since so many people are pretty stupid on the forums!
    Last edited by MicahYoreha; 2015-10-27 at 04:38 AM.

Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to learn to read, though as your name suggests you are nothing but a joker/troll yourself. Reported! Have a nice day, since apparently that is a bannable offense through your own wording here! G'bye!
    your the only one here who isn't reading any of the posts and is oh forget it.

Just for future note, don't bother coming to a forum to ask for help, when you specifically refuse to listen to said help.

Repeatedly opening tickets against Blizzards Customer service would hinder them, and they have the right to shut down your account for any reason at all. Read the ToS.
    Account Suspension/Deletion.

BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the EULA.
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for future note, don't bother coming to a forum to ask for help, when you specifically refuse to listen to said help.

Repeatedly opening tickets against Blizzards Customer service would hinder them, and they have the right to shut down your account for any reason at all. Read the ToS.

since our friend has left i have a question. jester joe why are one of your avatar's beautiful eyes blocked by it's hair? I MISS THE BLINKING EYES!

7+ Year Old Account

and, with the laws, and freedoms of the United states to back me.. I can freely call you an idiot.. No help here was offered, only trolling. Thanks, try again.

Also, nice spam Breadisfunny!

Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-10-27 at 07:33 PM.

I think you've adequately demonstrated why blizzard banned you. If the attitude you displayed here is even half of what you displayed to blizzard no wonder you no longer have an account :P