Deleted

Warcraft questions

Will Blizzard release multiple trailers, like Star Wars etc?

Also

Why does Dalaran appear to fly?

Deleted
    probably, don't most films release more than 1 trailer? and dalaran has been flying for a while now.

edit: just thinking about the dalaran thing, im not sure why its flying in the movie, since it only started flying in wotlk, maybe they just like it, and it makes the city seem more magical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    probably, don't most films release more than 1 trailer? and dalaran has been flying for a while now.
    Dalaran was not flying at that time, and Blizzard could try to save as much screen time as possible, but I want to see more so badly!

dalaran flying is a rule of cool thing.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    dalaran flying is a rule of cool thing.
    But it wasn't at that time.

Warcraft's sub plot is Thrall's origin

Much like Avengers etc doesn't go exactly like comics, the Warcraft movie(s) will not follow the books/games exactly either. Given the choice of Dalaran flying or not to make a cool first impression on those unfamiliar with Warcraft lore, I'd choose flying. The only issue I see is if they continue and they get to part of Archimonde destroying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They said from the start, that the lore wouldn't be 100%.
    Pretty much this. I'm just going in with the expectation that it'll be to the Warcraft story what the LotR/Hobbit movies were to the books. So not 100% spot-on accurate to the story, but still fairly close to it and awesome as a movie as long as you just enjoy it and don't nitpick things.