Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am really digging those WC3 style pop up boxes for the dialog. It looks like they are really trying to up the immersion.

Deleted
    the demon hunter hall is looking quality..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Protheon View Post
    Warrior and Warlock class halls look awesome! I am pleased
    yep ill second that
    My 2 mains are warlock and warrior so im happy as fuck.
    As to those that mention warlocks being sick of green fire? Maybe a lot of people will or have already,personally im pleased as fuck.
    When they put green fire quest in the game i almost fingered my bum-hole as its how i wanted my lock to look from day 1. (yes i was one of the them people complaining about green fire for years!)

p.s i have to admit though, there definitely putting all there thinking into the demon hunter class including the class hall. For obvious reason ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    It's a temple, Karabor. Heavyily tied to priests in the lore. The holy priest(which in my opinion is the essence of priesthood - shadow and disc are more like sub-paths aka more rare) artifact is tied to the Naaru(beings of pure light), and so is clearly the priest class hall - so it makes sense.
    It doesn't make sense for night elf priests. They worship Elune and not some packman aliens.
    I'm utterly disappointed with the priest hall and the artefacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    It doesn't make sense for night elf priests. They worship Elune and not some packman aliens.

Yep, I really hate priest hall too. /wrists

Why is every class hall so goddam dark

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post

Yeah, nightelfes are pretty much in the same boat as the horde priests and shadows. A draenei-dome just doesn't feel right or makes sense at all. Blizz seems to have the idea that priest healing(unlike paladin healing) and shadow madness comes from some crystalline space alien...but I don't think the priest community feels that way at all.

I think the Priest hall looks very nice... but then, my Priest is a Draenei.

Unfortunately, it's going to be impossible to please players of a dozen different races with a single class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by AriochIV View Post

Unfortunately, it's going to be impossible to please players of a dozen different races with a single class hall.
    Agreed as i too have Draenei. However, I think it could be improved, Priest or either shadow or light, and gosh isnt that the very essence of the universe? Life vs Death, Good vs Evil, like there is so much to pull from just about oh i dont know all of history.

Rogues I hate you. And I will always hate STV "vanilla." You can keep your awful looking sewers its what you deserve.

Everyone else is meh to me. Like I really think they need to take a harder look and FFS BE MORE IMAGINATIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by AriochIV View Post

True, but then you don't choose one and take that direction to the extreme. Especially not if it's a rather ancient class like priest that you then place in a space alien building. To me ANY other race would have been better choice...even Pandaren(that's at least natural and easy on the eyes).

Quote Originally Posted by Dervrak View Post
    Where is the Warrior guild hall located? The Firelands? Not sure what being a Warrior has to do with elemental plane of fire but whatever....
    It is Valhalla and at the head of it all is Odin or "Odyn" very Viking/Warrior themed. So technically its heaven not Firelands. Viking architecture, great forges, great feasts, statues of warriors deemed worthy of making statues of, and Valkyries welcoming new "worthy" warriors to the halls after their deaths.

Deleted
    S E W E R S
    W
    E
    R
    S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraeliaBlack View Post
    Many people have said (including me) that Ravenholdt would be a much better class hall. It's been said since announcement.
    And Blizz's reply has basically been "No no, guys. It's alright! The Dalaran Sewers are going to be SOOOOOO cool!" <.<
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Not sure why there is any amount of uproar over the class halls. They are just a location. Hopefully you won't be spending any significant amount of time in them, but rather a place you go to do things for your artifact weapons, akin to Khadgar's tower in WoD. Nobody complained how Khadgar's tower looked.

I just feel like people are putting too much personal emphasis on these halls like they are an extension of your character or something. They really aren't, and any amount of effort to make the class halls perfect for everyone is just going to take away from things that we actually should care about like content.

Stop worrying about the curtains and the carpet, and instead worry about whether or not we will have compelling things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    Not sure why there is any amount of uproar over the class halls. They are just a location. Hopefully you won't be spending any significant amount of time in them, but rather a place you go to do things for your artifact weapons, akin to Khadgar's tower in WoD. Nobody complained how Khadgar's tower looked.
    That is not true. As far as I know the class halls will be somewhere between a daily quest hub(that you go to for the entire expansion) and your garrison....

10+ Year Old Account
    The Druid and Warrior Class Halls look amazing and frankly a lot more unique than the rest of them. The Demon Hunter, Warlock and Paladin Halls look alright but I'm having a hard time understanding how they're getting light through a window in their underground tomb chapel. I dunno about the Hunter, Priest and Mage Halls but they seem a little bland as for the Death Knights and Monks ones I have to say I'm disappointed that they seem so sparsely updated, especially after how many 'years' it would've been since we visited those locations. As for the Rogue's Class Hall, it's just shit. No other way of describing it. It's literally Dalaran sewers with piles of gold and a couple more tables thrown about and apparently it has the power to resurrect dead dungeon bosses, pull in the Iron Horde as well as people who aren't technically rogues to a place they would never usually go to. Also so much for a hidden, inconspicuous base as they said it was going to be. Nothing more sneaky than taking over the Bar in the Dalaran Sewers and sticking a giant hole in the wall to show off all the gold whilst fully kitted out rogues walk around everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of this is impressive. It's just... more of the same. I like the return of MoP-style scenarios (which it seems obvious now the green fire quest was the testing ground for them) for the artifacts but I've yet to see one new or innovative thing aside from the artifacts themselves. These are supposed to be the most powerful weapons a mortal can hold! Where's the flash, the pinache, the glitz, the glory?

What I've seen of beta already has me bored.

Oh, and I see we're still collecting followers. Class halls are going to be Garrison 2.0 it seems. Fucking bullshit.

Deleted
    Almost all other classes are getting new, fresh and bright class halls - I really hope that they`ll refresh Acherus a bit more, because it feels so sad to see exactly the same npcs, weapon racks, and other things in the same place like they`re now on live servers:P

I like how they put up a bunch of the old favorite weapons in the hunter hall. Especially Thori'dal, they actually made a legendary weapon into a wall mount.

Curious about the reasoning behind Nefarian's head being in the Class halls.