Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rawwwrrrr!

*proceeds to rips the flesh out of my foe and feeds to the spirit raptors*

Yep. Enhance main in Legion confirmed. Honestly Enhance is shaping up to be excellent. Lovely rework, theme and animations, and little stuff like this. My troll is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Ahhh now I can never decide between troll and orc shaman.

Ahhhhhhh
    i guess troll if you wanted full RP value

Clever girl...
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

RIP Alliance shaman rp

where da spirit bears?

Deleted
    I guess we need spectral ellek's and spectral rams now. xD

Bears would be awesome though. But i guess thats a druid niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Yep. Enhance main in Legion confirmed. Honestly Enhance is shaping up to be excellent. Lovely rework, theme and animations, and little stuff like this. My troll is happy.
    Really? Shaman seems pretty horrible to me with the hybrid tax and all. Ah well.

More like gryphons or

Alliance are just second class shamans, just like horde paladins.
    Not really, Draenei were inhabitants in Draenor and they too, as the Rengari show, had a fine relationship with wolves.

Dwarves and Pandaren are just about as compelling as shamans as gnome hunters are. Not very.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Really? Shaman seems pretty horrible to me with the hybrid tax and all. Ah well.
    Shamans have had a hybrid tax since vanilla. What really has pissed me off is the fact that Paladins are a hybrid and rets dominate the meters in BiS gear, Lazer chickens are hybrids and they can dominate the meters as feral or boomy. It has been this way since the dawn of time. Shamans have always been blizzards toilet paper class. We are less of a hybrid than pallies and lazer chickens(they tank, heal and DPS) and we have always gotten the shaft.

Thankfully i am seeing some good numbers for shaman in legion. I think they have finally decided to fix us. I know they have not done a final numbers pass or even a final talent and skills pass, but for now we are looking relatively strong

How many blizzard employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None, its working as intended!

What hybrid tax?

Dwarves have been wildhammer and since I was familiar with the warhammer fantasy counterpart, it feels just natural

My dwarf can't feel wildhammer until they give me the cool tattoos and a great mohawk like Slayers

15+ Year Old Account
    They should just have an all-encompassing minor glyph for the various races.

Glyph of Spectral Resonance: your Ghost Wolf ability now resembles an animal more closely aligned with your race.
    Troll = Raptor
    Tauren = Kodo (or if too large, a Mulgore mountain lion with HD model)
    Orc = Scorpid (seeing as wolf is baseline)
    Goblin = Monkey
    Dwarf = Boar (Bears are pretty common in Dun Morogh too though)
    Draenei = Nether Ray
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

We have zero idea if that's even a thing at this point, considering the stormlash damage will be counted toward the shaman anyway. But even if we came off slighly worse, i'm not bothered. I don't play at the cutting edge Mythic level, so i can take a few percent of a drop in damage in some aspects of the game. I value actual enjoyment over shit like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got pic?:>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

Glyph of Spectral Resonance: your Ghost Wolf ability now resembles an animal more closely aligned with your race.
    Troll = Raptor
    Goblin = Monkey
    Draenei = Nether Ray
    what about Pandaren? maybe some Panda bears? That would be so CUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    what about Pandaren? maybe some Panda bears? That would be so CUTE!
    Pandas will change into small Chinese girl :P

Troll = Raptor
    Goblin = Monkey
    Draenei = Nether Ray
    Most of those are terrible. Why the F would anyone want to be a nether ray?
    I'm happy with raptors. Been running the spirit raptor glyph, on my Draenei, since forever.

Troll = Raptor
    Goblin = Monkey
    Draenei = Nether Ray
    I would have put;

Troll- Raptor
    Tauren- Plains strider
    Orc- Hyena
    Goblin- A tiny rocket car? They have mechanical totems!
    Dwarf- Boar (Bears are too Druid, Gryphons too big and can fly)
    Draenei- Moth
    Pandaren- Raccoon

Alternately, a glyph that turned you into a small wind elemental for increased movement speed, instead of a wolf, would be cool. You could get the Alliance RP from that angle :P

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    What hybrid tax?
    The idea in Legion is that shaman and paladin gives away around 10% of their damage to another player. Something with the idea that these classes are supposed to be "buffers". It's great if you want that raidspot you didn't get last expantion but you'll end up at the bottom of the DPS charts and you'll only be take along for the buff.
    It was a bad idea in vanilla and it sounds just as bad in Legion. Not sure what Blizzard is trying to do but it does not sound fun to me.