Alliance [A] REROLL - Crucible - Lightbringer

CITIZENS OF DALARAN! RAISE YOUR EYES TO THE SK...

Wait a minute. That's not the right. Where did I... ah! Here it is!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH START!

We've all seen or experienced them. Rerolls that just never go anywhere. You know exactly what I am talking about. They either start with a whimper because the people organizing them just didn't know what they were doing. Or, they start with a bang, but die a quiet death because the leadership disappears one day without warning. Or, the membership just cannot truly commit and doesn't make it past day five. Or... well, you see where I am going with this. There are too many examples.

Crucible aims to change that. We're building a guild to grow into Legion and beyond!

We are an Alliance guild that started life as a reroll at the start of Cataclysm and had a very successful run up to Warlords of Draenor. After a partial hiatus, we've decided to stoke the fires again and bring the guild back to life. And so we are starting from scratch as a reroll. This gives us an opportunity to form bonds, grow together and build a team. And we want you to join us. There is approximately six months left in Warlords before Legion ships, and this is the perfect time for a reroll to catch up and create a core raid group to push into Legion. Whether you are a long time player looking for a change, a WoW veteran coming back from a break, or a new player that just hasn't quite found your home yet, we would love to have you.

We will be recruiting through this week (and next) and will determine our start date based on how quickly interest builds. We want to time everything right and create a strong start that will last. A home for your main and alts.

There is a lot more about us on the website that I encourage you to check out, but I'll list some of the general information here.

CRUCIBLE
    crucible-guild.com

Server: Lightbringer US PVE/PST - Alliance
    Reroll Date: TBD – Tentatively Feb 19
    Minimum Age: Any age for social members. 20+ if you intend to raid.

REROLL
    Heirlooms will be allowed. With leveling so fast now, it seems more like a handicap than a reasonable restriction to disallow them.

DKs are allowed. It would be silly not to allow them. HOWEVER, since the start of a reroll is about leveling with your guild and making new acquaintances, we’d like everyone to at least start on the same point. So, you’ll need to play something else to 55 before switching to DK.

Everyone will begin leveling on the same day. We’ll pick a time to officially launch ourselves into the wild, and begin together as a team. We fully expect everyone to level at different paces, but nothing is more depressing than logging on to start and finding a bunch of people capped out to 45.

No RAF or XP elixirs. Sort of belies the point of a reroll. We’d prefer the leveling gap be as minimal as possible. We understand that may seem odd, allowing heirlooms but not RAF/XP boosts. But there is a fairly large difference between 40-50% increased experience and 300%

Boosts or transfers of existing 100s will be allowed as soon as the majority of the group has reached level 100.

We'll support the switching of mains after the leveling process if you feel the character you rerolled is not the right fit for you.

RAIDING
    We'll be raiding two nights a week. Tentatively planned schedule is Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30 to 9:30/10:00 PM PST/Server

Raiding will start when we have enough members that reach 100 and a 680 ilevel. We'll be pursuing Helfire Citadel Normal & Heroic, preparing ourselves for Legion progression. We'll actively begin Mythic content when we feel it's appropriate to do so.

Ideally we want 10 to 15 core raiders and to grow from there.

Warlords is the time to perfect our raid team synergy. Progression will become more of a focus in Legion.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    We want everyone who's interested to join us. Both raiders and social members alike.

During the leveling process, we'll begin looking for ideal officer candidates to fill at least two officer seats. People who are interested in these positions are encouraged to note it when they sign up. We'll also be looking for a strong raid lead. Someone capable, with the experience and temperance to help guide the guilds progression.

We're planning to have semi-monthly social events/contests/etc.

Please visit the website to read more. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
    Post in the Crucible public forum
    Post here in this thread
    Email us: cruciblewow at gmail.com
    BNet: Ysengrin#1364

We check forums and email regularly and will respond fairly promptly.

If you find that we are a good fit for what you are looking for, sign up and register on the site and we'll get you sorted.

So far the guild seems to be filling rather nicely and the people are all really nice. I joined as a Social player, but there are a number of raiders. I don't know raiding but I, do a lot of rbgs, and pet battles. XD if at all interested you guys should totally check it out.

Here for a lil bump action ... I believe we're all raring to get this adventure started!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super excited for Friday. Talked to a bunch of the current members whom all seem like great folks!

Quote Originally Posted by allele View Post
    Super excited for Friday. Talked to a bunch of the current members whom all seem like great folks!

Yes! Just one more day before the start. So excited!