Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    its easy as hell.

Formerly known as Arafal

Right now all you need to do is gather tons of dwarves, bring that Mother down and wait for breath. When they are all blue because of the flames use your aoe to kill them instantly and done. No more struggle to lower their health

So like, is this thread stuck in perpetual necrosis?

Oh I see, someone actually asked the question again! Neat!!

The best way I found was to unequip a few items, to make sure u are not 1 shotting and also resetting the fight (running back up the stairs)

After a few tries you will get it, the count of previous encounter remains.
    Last edited by Tuesdays; 2016-03-30 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowyb View Post
    Right now all you need to do is gather tons of dwarves, bring that Mother down and wait for breath. When they are all blue because of the flames use your aoe to kill them instantly and done. No more struggle to lower their health
    At level 100+, this is the best answer. You have about half a second after Razorscale breathes while all the dwarves are blue to use your biggest AOE like a Dragon Roar to one shot them from full health, and the game considers them killed by the breath.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Was bored and decided that since this is the only achieve I didn't get in Wrath to finish my Glory achieve, I'd give it a shot. Only problem is, I can't seem to figure out how you're supposed to do it. Trying to solo as a feral druid. Anyone have a strat for this or is it not doable? I assumed I just needed to kite the dwarves into the fire on the ground but doesn't seem to be working.
    Yes! I started a thread about this maybe a month or two ago, you can search for that if you want. I tried several strats I read about that did not work for me. What did work was gathering them up, letting her breathe, and one-shotting them with aoe just as she began breath attack.

Don't wait to see them turn blue! Or at least, that did not work for me (230 latency, on average). I was on DK and did Blood Boil just as she began breath. Worked every time.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Rare-%2825%29?

- - - Updated - - -

"Completed this tonight, and now feel qualified to talk about what works and what doesn't. Or at least what did and did not work for me, at this time.

~ I did NOT damage any of the dwarves ahead of time.
    ~ I did NOT bother killing non-guardians.
    ~ I DID damage her enough to keep her on the ground (took two Death Strikes, plus maybe a Death Coil, after which I turned my back so as not to risk hurting her again).
    ~ I DID pay more attention to exactly when her breath started.
    ~ As soon as her breath STARTED, without waiting to see them turn blue - without hesitating for anything - I one-shot them with Blood Boil. This killed them without quite finishing her.

Using this strat, I got credit for all of them every time. Finished it in two runs. Night Elves, btw, can reset the fight simply by shadow-melding. A bit more graceful than running out. I'm sure a rogue could do the same with stealth. Running up the stairs does still work if you don't have a way to hide. "

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The way I did it was I started the fight naked at 100 with my priest as disc and got as many of the dwarves that I could down in hp until I could get razor to breath them to death. kill all of the other dwarves that you don't need. you'll have to test your dps against the dwarves and hope for the best. it's a pia really. you probably have to reset the fight a couple of times. and don't let the engineer dudes die or else you won't get the harpoons fixed and won't be able to bring razor down. also don't forget to heal yourself if you have to.

Deleted
    Since nobody mentioned the most simple way yet: let the boss enrage and she will 1-2 shot the dwarves.
    Just gather the exact amount of dwarves you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't kill anything, let her kill what she gets, if something's missing reset the encounter..
    that's really one of the easy ones.
    The one that's pissing me off is Nerf Scrapbots.... Boy is that annoying with all the rng it needs.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I soloed this on my 90 monk last expansion. It just takes a lot of patience. I made good use of Statue of the OX and waited till I was 100% sure I got enough. Then I used the harpoons to pull Razorscale down. At the same time as she would breathe her fire I used spinning crane and got the credit for the kills because she damaged them at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, check the comments on Wowhead for the Archivement.

Here the link for the 25 version
    http://legion.wowhead.com/achievemen...rare-25-player

and here the link for the 10 version
    http://legion.wowhead.com/achievemen...rare-10-player

In the comments you will find many explanation how to do this, and yes, it can be done solo