Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Please, go on about how it's all about Hillary.
    There is only one way to check if I am right: let's wait till Clinton will become president, and see how US attitude towards Russia and Putin will change. And we'll see who was right then.
    But I prefer that we wouldn't got that way. I'd like to see sone non-Trump republican candidate won elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    There is only one way to check if I am right: let's wait till Clinton will become president, and see how US attitude towards Russia and Putin will change. And we'll see who was right then.
    But I prefer that we wouldn't got that way. I'd like to see sone non-Trump republican candidate won elections.
    I mean.. yeah, that'd be okay. Kinda. Depending who the other nominees are.

Most of the repub candidates even outside the clown-car two are still bonkers. The Demos.. I don't know enough about anyone else that would run to say who I'd prefer. Well, Sanders, but he won't be able to get anything done anyway, so might as well just have nothing.

But I honestly doubt that we'll see any change toward Russia for another 20 years or so. Just too many of the primary voter block that still loathe russia because it's "the same" as the soviet union.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-04-10 at 06:38 PM.

the alternatives at this point are Kasich or Cruz. one is VERY unlikely to get the nom, the other is arguably worse then Trump.

I mean.. yeah, that'd be okay. Kinda. Depending who the other nominees are.

Most of the repub candidates even outside the clown-car two are still bonkers. The Deos.. I don't know enough about anyone else that would run to say who I'd prefer. Well, Sanders, but he won't be able to get anything done anyway, so might as well just have nothing.

But I honestly doubt that we'll see any change toward Russia for another 20 years or so. Just too many of the primary voter block that still loathe russia because it's "the same" as the soviet union.
    Agree with you about candidates, there is not so much choice left.
    As for Russia relations... If it will go the same way as it went under Obama with his shitty 're-load' stuff, it will get very very bad in the end. Russia understands only force, they live such way for like 1000 years. Any voice of mind they take as weakness and use force more and more. Seems like Hitler in 1938, EU countries also hoped to persuade and sue him, which only led to world disaster until he was beaten to death in 1945. History repeats itself it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    the alternatives at this point are Kasich or Cruz. one is VERY unlikely to get the nom, the other is arguably worse then Trump.
    I don't get that deep in other GOP candidates, but from what I've seen and read about(of) Trump he is natural disaster.

Agree with you about candidates, there is not so much choice left.
    As for Russia relations... If it will go the same way as it went under Obama with his shitty 're-load' stuff, it will get very very bad in the end. Russia understands only force, they live such way for like 1000 years. Any voice of mind they take as weakness and use force more and more. Seems like Hitler in 1938, EU countries also hoped to persuade and sue him, which only led to world disaster until he was beaten to death in 1945. History repeats itself it seems.
    Russia is far too weak to be a 1945 Germany without a severe refitting of it's military.. and even so, this isn't 1945, it would be known and there are a lot of people staring at Russia just waiting for them to overtly try anything.

EU isn't looking to appease Russia. They're just looking to not antagonize them into a war that would be costly until it actually hits one of their NATO members.. which Ukraine was not. For good or ill.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's best not to go digging into the Clinton's affairs. You might end up disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You act like Clinton has corruption problems and ignore how much retarded bullshit the GOP has done over the last 15 years. You want to talk about corruption? The Republicans have had the cocks of corporations in their mouths for decades and you foolish Americans have continually allowed them to have power by electing them. Corruption and lobbyists are what sustain the Republicans, but your fear of other options which might actually not continue to fuck over your country seems to prevent you as a nation from doing the right things to get rid of the Republicans. Pro tip, learn from other countries that a two party system doesn't fucking work, and maybe you won't have all the deep seeded corruption problems at every political level in your country.
    Lol another unrelated answer, this is about Clinton go make your own trump and gop hardon thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I don't get that deep in other GOP candidates, but from what I've seen and read about(of) Trump he is natural disaster.
    well Cruz is in favor of the same BS populist ideas Trump is (aka building a stupid wall). on top of being a religious fanatic and corporatist shill. basically he is Trump without any of the redeeming value Trump may/may not have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Because SJWs don't know how to admit to being wrong. And they came out of the gate with a social justice boner for Hillary without taking 3 seconds to do some research on what she's really all about.
    Did you? For example, did you bother to read the article linked here before you started insulting people?

Of course you didn't, so I'll sum it up for you:

"HILLARY CLINTON! DEPODESTA WORKED FOR OBAMA! PUTIN! BANK BAD! CLINTON OBVIOUSLY CORRUPT!"

It's literally name-dropping Clinton and then several hundred words about how bad the bank is. There is no connection to Clinton whatsoever other than that they say there must be. And even if their made-up connections turned out to be correct, they make absolutely no case for what that even means. She's not exactly hurting for money, personally or her campaign.

The OP couldn't be more wildly wrong in his summation of the article if he tried (and he probably did). They have not given money to Clinton. Even the article doesn't pretend to suggest it's a scheme to end sanctions. It just goes on and on about the bank being bad and hired a lobbying firm, and that obviously means Clinton is corrupt.

But tell us again about how SJWs come out with a boner without taking 3 seconds to do some research, would you please? After that, explain how this has anything to do with "SJWs" at all, other than that it is your pet insult.

Edit for clarification: The article did say they hired the lobbying firm in hopes on easing sanctions; it provides no link whatsoever as to how it relates to Clinton or influences her presidency.
    Last edited by Xar226; 2016-04-10 at 07:37 PM.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

10+ Year Old Account
    You know grand-daddy Bush had ties to Nazi banks and people like to say he was funding the Nazis.

If you really want to be upset about Hillary Clinton's campaign finances, you really don't have to make shit up or get into possibly conspiratorial stuff either. The fact that she is backed by Soros, big oil, major media corps, etc. should be enough. She's a corporate shill, more of the same.

I'm not a fan of Sanders or his policies but at least he's not been bought, nor is he a Machiavellian schemer. I actually think Trump would have a harder time against him than shillary. Thank god the dems. will never let him be the nominee, though the republicans may not let Trump be the nom. either.

Russia is far too weak to be a 1945 Germany without a severe refitting of it's military.. and even so, this isn't 1945, it would be known and there are a lot of people staring at Russia just waiting for them to overtly try anything.

EU isn't looking to appease Russia. They're just looking to not antagonize them into a war that would be costly until it actually hits one of their NATO members.. which Ukraine was not. For good or ill.
    Noone in USA or EU wants open official war with any country, especially with the one who has 140M population and nuclear weapon. And Russia of course aware of this fears of western countries and uses them correctly, trying to avoid responsibility for its actions. 'Divide et impera' as it is. And I assure you, even if Russia somehow will touch NATO members, e.g. Baltic countries or Turkey, noone will declare war and gather armies to march and conquer, those times have long passed (thankfully).
    So Russia needs to be dealth with strictly and succesively, they need either to be put in miserable state aka early 1990-s or divided into smaller countries like USSR were in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Did you? For example, did you bother to read the article linked here before you started insulting people?

Of course you didn't, so I'll sum it up for you:

"HILLARY CLINTON! DEPODESTA WORKED FOR OBAMA! PUTIN! BANK BAD! CLINTON OBVIOUSLY CORRUPT!"

It's literally name-dropping Clinton and then several hundred words about how bad the bank is. There is no connection to Clinton whatsoever other than that they say there must be. And even if their made-up connections turned out to be correct, they make absolutely no case for what that even means. She's not exactly hurting for money, personally or her campaign.

The OP couldn't be more wildly wrong in his summation of the article if he tried (and he probably did). They have not given money to Clinton. Even the article doesn't pretend to suggest it's a scheme to end sanctions. It just goes on and on about the bank being bad and hired a lobbying firm, and that obviously means Clinton is corrupt.

But tell us again about how SJWs come out with a boner without taking 3 seconds to do some research, would you please? After that, explain how this has anything to do with "SJWs" at all, other than that it is your pet insult.
    You're right, but it doesn't matter.

If you take anyone and sling shit and innuendo at them continuously for 20 years, it takes its toll. This non-sensical article and its imaginary connection to Hillary has done its job: six months from now someone in some swing state will be discussing the pending election with their friend and drop how they can't vote for Clinton because they heard she is being bribed by Putin's bank. Mission Accomplished.

In the meantime, it's already being repeated all over social media both by Sanders supporters and Republican supporters that Hillary is connected to the Panama papers, truth be damned. Any technique to destroy the person who stands in the way of our favorite tribe, no matter which side does it.

It's no wonder nobody wants to go into politics.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Noone in USA or EU wants open official war with any country, especially with the one who has 140M population and nuclear weapon. And Russia of course aware of this fears of western countries and uses them correctly, trying to avoid responsibility for its actions. 'Divide et impera' as it is. And I assure you, even if Russia somehow will touch NATO members, e.g. Baltic countries or Turkey, noone will declare war and gather armies to march and conquer, those times have long passed (thankfully).
    So Russia needs to be dealth with strictly and succesively, they need either to be put in miserable state aka early 1990-s or divided into smaller countries like USSR were in 1991.
    There are better ways to deal with things than invade and start a war that will either end up in Cold War return of nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    It's no wonder nobody wants to go into politics.
    You're right of course. And this is a particularly shitty election cycle all around. I have no love for Clinton (or any candidate, really; I like Bernie but he's half a candidate at best). I just despise political hit pieces and people who take them as gospel.

The whole thing is, at best, an exceptionally tenuous connection. But you're right and the damage will be done just the same.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    I'm not a fan of Sanders or his policies but at least he's not been bought, nor is he a Machiavellian schemer. I actually think Trump would have a harder time against him than shillary. Thank god the dems. will never let him be the nominee, though the republicans may not let Trump be the nom. either.
    Oh, you don't need to fret. If Sanders gets anywhere close to the nomination, he will be torn to shreds by the opposition research, too. It's just that the angle won't be corruption, it'll be a) to tie him to any loony left winger he's brushed against in the last 40 years who's insulted America or supported radicals; b) to make him into a hypocrite who has benefitted from the very organizations he rails against.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Wait, so a bank that is in Russia got the services of a lobbying firm in DC who has a founding member that used to work for Hillary's husband at one time.

And this is the big bombshell? Maybe something got lost in the translation from wingnut to english? It's the secret alinsky conspiracy all over again.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ic%20upheaval/
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Because SJWs don't know how to admit to being wrong. And they came out of the gate with a social justice boner for Hillary without taking 3 seconds to do some research on what she's really all about.

So all they can do is defend Hillary. Since this is not defensible the best defence is a good offense thing applies.
    Sanders is a bigger farce when it comes to SJWs. I mean BLM pretty much proved they're more powerful than he is and then he gets on national television saying white people don't know what it's like to be poor....

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yeah, because you know, it's not like Trump isn't connected with any illicit activity either

I can't wait for Trump to be exposed along with every other GOP criminal.

If Trump gets anywhere near winning, he will be quickly "swift-boated" with info on his background such as this.

You can bet Karl Rove and his ilk already have their plans in the can, just waiting to roll out if needed. They are not at all worried, no matter what the infotainment media says to keep ratings high and the public distracted.

Clinton is the default Establishment girl, to keep Wall St., corporations, and the warmongers in control (not that Trump would be any better). The Reps running the nutcases McCain/Palin, and then Mittens (and the "oops!...47%!" video that just happened to get released) was proof of Obama's (or Clinton's) selection to be Bush III. Not to mention that regressive religious loon Cruz who has no chance.

"Hey look - he's BLACK! Ooh cool let's have the 1st black Pres!"

"Hey look - a WOMAN!! Ooh neato let's have the 1st woman Pres!"

Has either actually done anything substantial to advance the causes of either of those constituencies? Not really. But they HAVE advanced the causes of the top 1% to 10% at the expense of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    You know grand-daddy Bush had ties to Nazi banks and people like to say he was funding the Nazis.

If you really want to be upset about Hillary Clinton's campaign finances, you really don't have to make shit up or get into possibly conspiratorial stuff either. The fact that she is backed by Soros, big oil, major media corps, etc. should be enough. She's a corporate shill, more of the same.

And how does this relate to Clinton lol? You seem to think 2 wrongs make 1 right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

There are better ways to deal with things than invade and start a war that will either end up in Cold War return of nukes.
    It is exactly what I'm talking about. To kill Russia economically, w/o any bombardments or invasion. Like it was done with Iran after 1979 revolution. But to do so West should have some balls, like Reagan had, and present leaders like Obama, Merkel or Olland is nowhere near this level. And I doubt Hillary or Trump have them balls to do so as well.