Poll: Which class annoys you in arenas the most?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    like in ashran when a dk grip you into a big zerg.

Only thing even more annoying is a half dead victim that gets cycloned to prevent a kill.
    lol i think i could punch a dk in the face irl for gripping something away from me bc they're using death grip the same way a fatass on a rascal in walmart would use the force if they had it

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Voted for DK. Grip somehow always annoys me.
    "Ahh I see you're well-positioned and carefully avoiding incoming abilities. It'd be a real shame if I had a button that could instantly nullify positioning skill..."

Resto druid.... Ugh those bear forms

As a healer DKs and WW Monks. I cannot peel for the life of me and they have endless stuns and CCs.

I think it is rogues. Yes druids can also be very slippery and frustrating, they do run out of steam eventually. Rogue can exhaust you and then just vanish.

7+ Year Old Account
    feral druid and pretty much every hunter spec.

Formerly known as Arafal

Rogues, no doubt about it...

If BoS wasn't annoying enough they have 2 vanishes, stuns, blind and gauge.

Druid of any spec and rogues can be a bit annoying as well.

Deleted
    Enemy healers. Especially when it's some fucking blood elf female that just jumps around taking like 0 damage.

Deleted
    Rogues simple
    1- They litterally don't have to fight if they don't want to
    2- CC more CC oh you trinketed? Cc again
    3- will always come out at a worst time, flag cap or a tense 1v1
    4- CC more CC oh you trinketed? Cc again
    5- they start losing? Just vanish away
    6-CC more CC oh you trinketed? Cc again
    7- impossible to slow down, flag carring prevents deterring and bubble etc it should prevent their speed
    8- did i mention cc? And how it ends 1 sec after you die

As far as anything else goes ferals aren't as bad as rogues, balance has better dam and self heals annoy, then pally lay on hands and bubble.. Im dead? Lol jk full health (even ret which is dps......)

People complaining about deterrence, we still take damage, cant attack or self heal.. It really is rubbish compared to the rest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezorus View Post
    Rogues simple
    1- They litterally don't have to fight if they don't want to
    2- CC more CC oh you trinketed? Cc again
    3- will always come out at a worst time, flag cap or a tense 1v1
    4- CC more CC oh you trinketed? Cc again
    5- they start losing? Just vanish away
    6-CC more CC oh you trinketed? Cc again
    7- impossible to slow down, flag carring prevents deterring and bubble etc it should prevent their speed
    8- did i mention cc? And how it ends 1 sec after you die

As far as anything else goes ferals aren't as bad as rogues, balance has better dam and self heals annoy, then pally lay on hands and bubble.. Im dead? Lol jk full health (even ret which is dps......)

People complaining about deterrence, we still take damage, cant attack or self heal.. It really is rubbish compared to the rest
    I think the hunter hate is still coming from last season where BM hunters were so off the charts damage wise.
    Voted feral, not because it's the best in rated but they are so annoying once you face one with wincarn up.
    Last edited by mmocc29434e79e; 2016-05-03 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Can feral druid still use cyclone? Somehow i thought they took it away from feral when they did this ability squish thingie...im only playing 2s atm and i havent seen yet a feral using cyclone since i came back to WoW in november...

The comon tactic seems more like "haha lol insane opener, haha lol insane burst, haha lol healing out of control haha....win"
    Instant clone is gone but we can still Cyclone. It pops us out of cat form though.

As a rogue i have to say either disc priest or surival hunter >.>

As a Rogue:

BM Hunter (jump backwards spam, literally. Pet noms you. Can't get out of combat.)
    Feral druid. (It's mostly just Faerie Fire and their heals)

Almost nothing that can be done.

Deleted
    Rogue obviously. Not seeing how there can be anything else more annoying then stealth-stun-stun-stun-stun-stun-dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Rogue obviously. Not seeing how there can be anything else more annoying then stealth-stun-stun-stun-stun-stun-dead.
    Feral Druid.
    They have about 10 life-bars.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

for me there are 2 answers depends if person will fight you or will run away
    1) Fights you: nothing annoys me more than a GOOD fire mage/Boomy (i am melee)
    2) Enemy doesnt have the stones to fight you: Rogues, imagine a rogue in a casual BG just saps you until you are immune. In arena if I am left 1v1 (does not matter rated rated or skrimish) rogues will spend 30 minutes running around pillar/re stealth,sap you or blind and run away, just to eventually die when I catch them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariselea View Post
    Feral Druid.
    They have about 10 life-bars.
    9 to be exact.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post
    9 to be exact.
    Hahahaha, you win!