Deleted

LEGION MONK artcifact wep ww

so has anyone confirmed that monks will be able to mog their fist weps in legion to one hand swords and what now, cuz limiting it only to fist weps in an expac where trasnmog is further advanced just sucks :/

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    so has anyone confirmed that monks will be able to mog their fist weps in legion to one hand swords and what now, cuz limiting it only to fist weps in an expac where trasnmog is further advanced just sucks :/
    Not sure there's been anything to confirm. On the contrary, there's been no word that it would be possible in the first place, and last I checked on Alpha, fists stayed fists.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    that really sucks, i dont think we should be forced to stay with fists, and also when it comes to fist weps there isnt nearly as much to choose from.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    that really sucks, i dont think we should be forced to stay with fists, and also when it comes to fist weps there isnt nearly as much to choose from.
    Every spec is being "forced" to stay with one weapon type, its just their design. Its always possible they will make them transmogable, but dont' get your hopes up. If you hate them then transmog them invisible with the peak of serenity wraps. Thats what I'm going to do anyway.l
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's fitting that it's fist weapons only. There are some pretty cool looking ones out there,even if there aren't as many as other weapon types. Class flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Every spec is being "forced" to stay with one weapon type, its just their design. Its always possible they will make them transmogable, but dont' get your hopes up. If you hate them then transmog them invisible with the peak of serenity wraps. Thats what I'm going to do anyway.l
    One can transmog any 1h sword, axe or mace into a sword, axe, or mace. Same with a 2h. A polearm can be another polearm or a staff. As long as you can equip the transmog.

Daggers can only be daggers and fists can only be fists.
    Last edited by stross01; 2016-05-27 at 09:39 PM.