Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anders Brevik was right all along?

Inb4 he killed innocent kids. Yeah, I don't support his killings.

But his manifesto about Islam overthrowing Europe is proving true so far, what with the migrant crises, and increasing Muslim populations of Europe.

He should be labelled as some kind of hero. The guy we should have listened to when Europe goes to shit.

Hopefully I'll be dead by then, maybe 50-60 years.

But that manifesto he wrote, will be enlightening and a revelation to the last Europeans.

Killings are wrong. I do not approve that in any way.

Besides that he was right. Compare the West in the 1950's to the West of now. The governments are destroying our culture and our prosperous world of abundance.
    The west needs a new Renaissance to free us from corporate fascism.

Albeit flawed in regards to Israel, and having some parts blatantly plagiarised yes he was.
    We do not know if the people he killed, prominent leftists youth, would grow up to open the floodgates and dillute norway further culturally, economically and its living standards like it is happening in Sweden, but i would say yes indeed.

All of this will have a balance eventually, societies are only successful when conservative (proper meaning not the american one), even though you can have multiple races in it since homogenization its out the window with globalization, you cant have multiple cultures, the more conservative one will devour the rest if not by force then by political influence, public service infiltration and birth rates.

What he did was utterly wrong, it didn't help further anything and was literally just gratuitous murders.

Besides that, yeah, he was kind of a visionary. Just a shame he didn't take the time to properly send his message, maybe people would had been behind him if he chose another way.

He'll just be remembered as a psycho now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Girthy Night Elf View Post
    Hopefully I'll be dead.
    This is the only good part of your post.

Relax with the fearmongering, the muslim population in europe doesnt even hit double digit %.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Relax with the fearmongering, the muslim population in europe doesnt even hit double digit %.
    things dont happen over night
    it is the same with inflation, rents, etc

Hmmm OP has 4 posts, praises mass murderer. Yep.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    He committed his massacre before the Syrian Civil War started. Most of the refugees coming to Europe are from Syria.

I.e., either you think Breivik was a seer capable of seeing the future (in which case you're crazy), or he accidentally said what he said, a few years before it happened. Most of the things he did or said were because of the minority populations of Muslims that were already in Europe and not integrating very successfully.

Either way, he's a mass murderer and a shit of a person and I do not understand why we are discussing what he said.

You have issues mate.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    This is the only good part of your post.
    Trusay.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    True, blind racism and hate of a religion didnt happen to you overnight either right?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Are we comparing the demise and fall of europe to muslims with ..... Inflation?

So when exactly will we be outnumbered? Theres 740 million people in europe, 44 million are muslims, not all immigrants btw, balkan have had a muslim population for decades.

So are we talking 800 years from now?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Ze Caliphate is here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    No, he was a terrorist. He was no better than Al'quaeda or Daesh terrorists. He was just a piece of shit. Worthless scum who killed innocent kids.

It doesn't even matter if he was right or not, as it does not matter if some Daesh or Al'Quaeda terrorist had good points. By how he made them known all his points became void. In fact, due to his actions some members government most likely tried to show they don't support his views and accepted more arabs, so his actions had the complete opposite effect of what he said. Which make him either an idiot, a hypocrite or a populist. Besides being a terrorist scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he was wrong. The real problem in Europe is rising nationalism. We all know how it ended up last time. Only then Jews were to blame, and now it is Muslims. In this sense, Breivik was actually a villain beyond his acts of killing.

There is no "Islam overthrowing Europe", there never was (the closest was many hundreds years ago, when Muslims owned Spain). There is refugee crisis though, but that has nothing to do with "overthrowing". Refugees are just as able to overthrow Western civilization as I am able to overthrow my city.

Breivik praised on MMO-Champ, holy cow...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Violence is universally condemned until you win. Brevik didn't win, so what he did will just be seen as bad.

This may be the most ridiculous thing I have seen on this site in weeks. As much fun as "I don't agree with what Hitler did, but he had a lot of good points" argument is, it just shows your idiocy.

He didn't "write" shit, much of it was copypaste from various sources. I wonder if he has even read it all himself.