Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i liked yrel i'd love to have her in my order hall.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I want grom to come back, stumble into Ashenvale and repeat every single mistake from wc III for lolz
    Definitely doable with Legion's new invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I wouldn't mind if Yrel became the new leader of the MU Draenei to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    WoD should be retconned at this point. Literally gained nothing out of it lore-wise. Just say yrel always existed, maraad, admiral taylor and whoever else never died and Gul'dan was rezzed by demons
    The whole thing was nothing more then to bring guldan back to bring illidan back, bad story telling at its finest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think they will save that for an Argus expansion tbh. They brought Yirel, Durotan and Grommash for a reason. For now they will stay on Draenor and rebuild civilisation there, together. I think we will stop the invasion, maybe even strike at one of their bases, and will do some void/old gods stuff after it before we fully invade Argus (they need to repair the Exodar first). After all, Azeroth's limits have yet to be revealed .....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    The whole thing was nothing more then to bring guldan back to bring illidan back, bad story telling at its finest.
    That's not quite true, they could have found means to resurrect our world's Gul'dan easily without an entire expansion to do it.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was listening to the Blizzcon 2015 Q&A yesterday, and some asked if any of the AU characters would be coming over, and the response was essentially a no, although I doubt they'd rule out an appearance from someone later in the expansion.

Personally I want the AU connections to end when Gul'dan dies, and hopefully his body parts aren't abused again.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although she was odd at times in Draenor, I'd really like to see her make an appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    "They are busy rebuilding but could show up later."
    I think a blue said it during one of the early q&a
    I hope they show up in one of Legion's major patches.

Like the rest of WoD, she is better off being forgotten and left in Draenor.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

"If you need us, we will be here..." ...in Draenor. That's pretty clear, isn't it?

Sounds to me like only way to get their help is for someone to go to Draenor and ask for it. And since they don't seem to hear us unless we have a quest to speak to them, I blame Khadgar! He should know to to send us for help. :P

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yrel is a terrible character they tried to force down our throats and it just didn't go anywhere. She will never be heard of again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The only apperance i want to see from Yrel is a mention that she was raped and killed by Grom 3.8257 seconds after we left draenor. NEVUH BE SLEIVS !!!!
    She has already... Countless times.
    Google Coliseum of Lust

I agree. It feels wasted having so much focus on Yrel, Grommash and Durotan, and never seeing them again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themengsk176 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if Yrel became the new leader of the MU Draenei to be honest
    i couldn't agree any more yrel was so awesome and the hotties looking lady draenei too <.<
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    "If you need us, we will be here..." ...in Draenor. That's pretty clear, isn't it?

Sounds to me like only way to get their help is for someone to go to Draenor and ask for it. And since they don't seem to hear us unless we have a quest to speak to them, I blame Khadgar! He should know to to send us for help. :P
    Sounds to me that Yrel was just telling Khadgar that if we need them on Azeroth, they will be partying on Draenor with their new best Orc friends who murdered their families and we shouldn't count on them

Whats with the Yrel hate? I enjoyed her character. I enjoyed Ga'nar. I really enjoyed Durotan's story. I thought they did a great job and I think, personally, it is a damn shame Grom and Yrel ATLEAST don't join us in the fight against the Legion especially after there hilarious comment about being there when we need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Whats with the Yrel hate? I enjoyed her character. I enjoyed Ga'nar. I really enjoyed Durotan's story. I thought they did a great job and I think, personally, it is a damn shame Grom and Yrel ATLEAST don't join us in the fight against the Legion especially after there hilarious comment about being there when we need them.
    I don't hate Yrel. She's straight arrow good, and I guess a lot of players struggle to relate to that. Personally, I enjoy having some heroes in game who are straight up heroes. We already have several more edgy and controversial ones (e.g., Illidan). I guess some of her lines are kind of hokey, but that's who she is. I recently did all the Shadowmoon quests again while leveling a Draenei paladin, so I paid more attention this time to little details: her fighting even as a student with no armor, her thinking of her sister as the hero, but reluctantly stepping up after her sister is killed, Velen seeing something in her and seeking to develop her (while also asking us to keep an eye on her)... She may not be the most original or best written character ever, but I find her more likeable than a lot of 'em.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    After we kill Archimonde, she says this to Khadgar. Maybe we will receive reinforcements from Draenor? Maybe a combined force from diferent timelines will be necessary to defeat the Legion? Since i believe taht the Burning Legion will end in LEGION, it would fit seeing draenorians fighting at Azeroth, cuz if the Legion is defeated in Azeroth, they will also be defeated in all other timelines!
    Yrel is noone.. She's less than noone..

We see her in ONE quest at level 90 and then she hides until she decides to interfere in the Archimonde fight..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Dont know why ppl hate WoD so much, it was awsome! And like i say, Yrel and the others from Draenor would beneif we destroy the Legion in Azeroth. Offtopic i dont know why Dan and Yrel dont killed Grom after destroyeing Archie, Grom was the fuckin responsable for all destruction that happened in Draenor, doesnt matter if the Legion was the end boss, we fought him all over!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Yrel is noone.. She's less than noone..

We see her in ONE quest at level 90 and then she hides until she decides to interfere in the Archimonde fight..
    Because u r horde probably......duh