Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well if so he at least came across as somewhat more sincere than some of our less-than-sincere posters.

It's not so unbelievable to me, I've heard similar stories before.
    Time to be honest...

I'm a unicorn in real life

@ OP are you black? Because black fathers abandon their children all the time.

[Infracted - Trolling]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-06-28 at 09:50 PM.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Deleted
    Thank you for all the comments. I read them all, and agreed and disagreed on points... I know I am not perfect. I know I screwed up... For now I decided to leave it as it is. I want to see if the relationship with the second girl grows or not before making decisions that will affect me, my gf and my unborn child... if it comes to the point where I need to pick a side because my relationship with the second girl becomes to serious I will choose for her and give my current GF two options

"either I pay each month but that means I want to see the child half time"
    "I don't pay anything but I will never ask or see the child again"

I suspect she will take the second option and I would be free to start "fresh" with the girl I love. If the relationship does not go where we want it with the second girl I will just tell her to "stay friends" and keep the relationship with the first.

I think this is the most sensible thing to do for everyone involved...

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Time to be honest...

I'm a unicorn in real life
    Me too, here's a recent photo of me.

Please guys no fan mail.

A pony's gotta stay humble, by posting anonymously on the Internet.

Deleted
    So you're putting your head in the sand. I guess that's a choice too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Thank you for all the comments. I read them all, and agreed and disagreed on points... I know I am not perfect. I know I screwed up... For now I decided to leave it as it is. I want to see if the relationship with the second girl grows or not before making decisions that will affect me, my gf and my unborn child... if it comes to the point where I need to pick a side because my relationship with the second girl becomes to serious I will choose for her and give my current GF two options

I suspect she will take the second option and I would be free to start "fresh" with the girl I love. If the relationship does not go where we want it with the second girl I will just tell her to "stay friends" and keep the relationship with the first.

I don't care if I get infracted, fuck you.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-06-28 at 09:40 PM.
    Beta Club Brosquad

But you aren't being nice or honest to her. Please stop posting on the forums and make a therapy appointment. It's clear you're determined to fuck up your life and you're about to fuck it up some more.

Did something happen to you as a child? Chaotic childhood or some sort of trauma?
    Forget therapy he just needs to take a walk off a cliff as I'm pretty sure everyone would be better off. Also no need to waste more tax dollars on this guy for therapy.

Deleted
    Me too, here's a recent photo of me.

Please guys no fan mail.

A pony's gotta stay humble, by posting anonymously on the Internet.
    Can I fanmail you though? Iz too pretty unicorn

Called it.

If you go back to your ex after dumping her for someone else, you are definitely a douchebag. She deserves someone who cares about her way more than you apparently do.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    @ OP are you black? Because black fathers abandon their children all the time.
    Honestly I'm betting European.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I honestly don't know how you live with yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Forget therapy he just needs to take a walk off a cliff as I'm pretty sure everyone would be better off. Also no need to waste more tax dollars on this guy for therapy.
    No, he needs to man up.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmmmmmmk. <3
    Not sure if hesitation or not... *folds fanmail*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Honestly I'm betting European.
    I am European (should have been noticeable as I mentioned "200km" and not miles in one of my previous posts).. but what does it matter.... feelings are universal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I honestly don't know how you live with yourself.
    Narcissism.

Ahahahahaha. I don't know where you live, but that's not how this works. You don't get to "pay nothing" even if you don't want to see the kid. I mean unless you want a bench warrant.

That and you are a guy, the courts will railroad you. And if she ever finds out about your infidelity she can use that against you when the court determines custody arrangements.'

She's likely to take your money AND kick you to the curb.

Not sure if hesitation or not... *folds fanmail*
    I love hearing from all of my fans! It's just that, you know...the mailbox has been quite full lately....the mailman is starting to stuff the letters through the chimney...

- - - Updated - - -

Narcissism.
    Honestly at this point I'm suspecting a personality disorder of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't seem THAT unintelligent, intelligent people can do a very good job of fucking up their lives all on their own. Sadly IQ does not really matter when one is so blatantly self-destructive as the OP...

I think reality will slap him in the face if/when he decides to leave his current girlfriend but we shall see.
    I wouldn't want to be him at this point. Lots of irresponsibility on his part.

I love hearing from all of my fans! It's just that, you know...the mailbox has been quite full lately....the mailman is starting to stuff the letters through the chimney...

As your agent, I advise reading the mail. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I am European (should have been noticeable as I mentioned "200km" and not miles in one of my previous posts).. but what does it matter.... feelings are universal.
    What you should do is knock up this new chick as well, so you can have as many kids as possible, and see how long you can maintain both relationships.

Have fun!

No, he needs to man up.
    Given his posts in general I don't think he is capable of that(or aware of how the real world works for that matter) so I'm going to stick with my original assessment that he needs to take a walk off a cliff.
    Last edited by Altrec; 2016-06-28 at 09:18 PM.