Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i do agree it can be annoying at times.. but i love this spell

Personally if we were to mod something i would like to see charge modified to additionaly work like blink (if a tartet isn't seleted), but instead of teleporting x yards you charge there instead.
    It would be a nice option to have for covering lost ground after a wipe. lol i miss using intercept on a player running back, yeah you only gained an extra second or two but it felt like you had another charge

just an idea xx

Deleted
    It's better than it ever was. It looks extra cool aswell in legion. Even though you can't use it uphill its still a very cool ability to have.

Just give us a grappling hook too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    It has gotten vastly better than it was. Gotta realize the limitations on pathing are to prevent wall-hacks and similar nonsense, they have to be careful.
    Because warriors will exploit whenever they can, but Demon Hunters would never ever do such a thing, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    Because warriors will exploit whenever they can, but Demon Hunters would never ever do such a thing, right?
    The best thing about DHs being added to the game is it finally giving Blizzard and incentive to tweak Heroic Leap quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the hotfix I'm actually surprised how much better this spell works now! I'm really wondering why it had to take so many years and a Demon Hunter class to greatly improve this spell?

That's nothing compared to the fact that maybe a quarter of the time when I'm trying to roll on my monk, I get caught on terrain despite there being absolutely nothing there to get caught on. Like I'm just trying to roll over flat, empty ground and I'll get stopped halfway through. Kind of frustrating.

I've noticed Heroic Leap is better than it was, though. You still can't really use it to jump upstairs very well, but there's less "no path found" errors than there were before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dblbaconator get addon disabling errors like me and u sorted
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

still have a fair amount of issues with heroic leap from what i've tested after the fix, wish they would just remove the restriction in instanced content and let us be free like the demon hunter. As for monk roll and FSK it is absolutely just as bad as it was prior which leads me to think that maybe the fix for heroic leap isn't working correctly either

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    What about Demon Hunters then?

They can both leap uphill and use double jump + dash to get virtually anywhere.
    Maybe you should ask blizzard because it was them who said heroic leap gave an advantage.