Deleted
    8/10 the daggers and the headpeace don't match 100% still looking good!

No one to rate above me, so I'll post mine. After deciding on maining shaman for legion, I leveled my shammy from 90 to 100 this weekend and geared him out with the invasions, all I was missing was a fresh transmog!

7/10
    I like the red!

Here's mine

^ 7.5/10 Absolutely love the style you have going. Not sure if you were aiming for it, but your character there has a real frost dwarf look. Its really nice, the enchant looks good with it too. Not too keen on the shield though, its more of a grayish color than a white color. The blue looks good on it though.

Mine-

Didnt want the set to be totally dark so went with a lighter tabard sword and shield set up. I know the helmet has been used to death, but Ive never had it until now so wanted to make a set around it.

Deleted
    anyone got some inspiration for a more down to earth but still monklike tmog? or a darkish themed brutal monk tmog both for female draenai.

Does anyone know why Greatsword of the Sindorei isnt account wide?

I bought the one handed weapon from the vendor and it was unlocked in my wardrobe for a while, then I decided to sell the one handed weapon back (yes, the sell timer was still there, had plenty of time left} and once I did that it wasnt removed from my wardrobe. Even when I sold the item back, it remained in my wardrobe despite me selling it back with the refund timer still on it.

Then once I bought the greatsword, it only unlocked in the wardrobe for the character I bought it on (the one handed weapon was account wide and was able to use both versions of the weapon on alliance and horde side}. I spoke to Blizzard about it but they never really answered my question, so Im curious if anyone knows why the greatsword isnt account wide because its a bit annoying.

I love the theme, but I don't like the way the Scarlet Tabard and the Shield are matching with it. 7.5/10, cause it gives a good overall feeling anyway.

My 2h Pally:

My 1h+Shield Pally:

Hope you'll like them!

Would rate both 6/10

First one I would like more with hidden Shoulders and Helmet and a more golden Cloak

Second one is too Naaru/Draenei for me

Heres my edgy Demon-Edgelord

Deleted
    It's a pretty simple transmog but these weapons really fit your tatoos so that's why I'm going to give it 6.5/10.

I'm not posting a transmog myself but I have a question.
    I want to use mail version of frostwolf set:

Do you know any cool 2h axes that would fit this set?

Deleted
    Finally have a transmog I will stick to. I'm unsure about the helm because of the horns, but there's nothing else in plate that acts like a hood. Even if you don't like the style for a Warrior you've got to give it to me on the colour matching. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

Do you know any cool 2h axes that would fit this set?
    Vengeful Gladiator's Decapitator

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    snip
    Not normally a mace fan, but the outfit works quite well.

Just finished my dk and mage mogs:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Just finished my dk and mage mogs:

10/10 to both sets, I really dig them, good job!

This is the set I use for leveling my Warrior. I'm not sure about the helm nor the tabard (the tabard because of OL, duh)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

6/10

for a helm, see which of the following you like

Helmet of the Last Mogu (LFR)
    Replica Lightforge Helm and Replica Helm of Valor
    Ghost-Forged Helm, light steel helm
    Glorious Headdress
    stormforged helm
    exalted helm
    valorous helm
    ornate mithril helm
    ravenskar helm
    sunscale helmet
    helm of the thousand needles
    faceplate of the silver champion
    crown of empowered fate
    brighthelm of justice
    helm of burning righteousness
    Valorous Siegebreaker Greathelm
    retinal reinforced armor (engineering 600)
    Pristine Lightforge Helm

All my current transmogs

DH. Nothing should be between a Demon Hunter and their pray except for their Glaives.

My Rogue

my Demon Hunter. Nothing should come between a Demon Hunter and their prey but their War Glaives!

Bandage version

I use the invasion cloak, which looks like an extension of the scarf helm.

Dragon Acolyte Shadow Priest

Dragon Knight Retri Paladin

The Mad Monk! All of the skill, non of the harmony. Wildhammer who spent too much time living in wild landscapes while receiving one too many blows to the head by sha, old gods and demons. Nails on gloves! The best weapon!

He's using the invasion axes and there are few fist weapon drops to be had. So for now he wields his 2nd favorite weapons. Nails on wooden plank!

Demo Warlock

Demon Goat Elem Shaman. Actually designed to look better with weapons sheathed. that shield looks great on his back. Not his ideal weapon but he's using the invasion mace, he usually has a much more fitting dagger.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-22 at 09:57 AM.

Offtopic but... Ciega? Really? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Joliene View Post
    @Celista
    (Kinda late, sorry)

Like the set. I feel like the weapon is a little plain and should stand out more, but that's my personal opinion. Overall I give it 8/10.
    I looked at some one handed maces and shields and only found one of each that I think match the set well in my opinion. Also found a two handed sword that matches the green on your helm and shoulders too, if you want to take that suggestion.

Shield: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30909
    Mace: http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771/lights-justice
    Two-Hand Sword: http://www.wowhead.com/item=34247/ap...he-soul-render

Here is what they should look like on your set:

Here's my transmog for my priest
    omg i want this!! sent me every detail pls

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    The chest blends well with that set thanks to the fur lining. I think this mace would be pretty ideal for a draenei shaman using that set.

I personally hate that helm. :x 7/10

Clicky for full-size!

(off topic rate the above pls)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Offtopic but... Ciega? Really? :P
    Haha yep. (for those not getting it. Ciega is Spanish for Blind Woman. My dh's name.

The helm of my shaman is my favorite part really. Gives him quite an outline when people look at you from the average viewing distance most players look at each other with.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-08-19 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Clicky for full-size!
    The Goggles and Mace are good matches, but considering it's virtually a set I have to dock points. The red cloak doesn't work either imho. 6.5/10

Account-wide wardrobes are a God-send. Now my alts can look fly too.

Priest

Mage

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    but considering it's virtually a set I have to dock points.
    I'll take that as a compliment, considering I never used more than two pieces from a set.

Razorguard Mechshades
    Doomcrier's Shoulderplates
    Powerful Hexweave Cloak
    Truesteel Breastplate
    Wild Gladiator's Plate Grips
    Stormwind Belt
    Truesteel Greaves
    Wild Gladiator's Warboots of Prowess
    Earthshaper